There is Something Terribly Wrong with Hillary Clinton

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Just why is she so desperate to stay out in front? Just why does she want the WhiteHouse so bad that she goes through repeated defeats and failures? She just wont go away. I feel no more threatened by her than any other gun grabbing democrat. Just curious as to why this is so important to her. I think the Democrat party could deliver a more viable candidate than Clinton, but the Clinton machine might not be ready to call it a day, and move on.

-Geaux

Just why is she so desperate to stay out in front? Just why does she want the WhiteHouse so bad that she goes through repeated defeats and failures? She just wont go away. I feel no more threatened by her than any other gun grabbing democrat. Just curious as to why this is so important to her. I think the Democrat party could deliver a more viable candidate than Clinton, but the Clinton machine might not be ready to call it a day, and move on.

I don't know, i think if you didn't have Hillary to hate on, your life would lack meaning.

I don't know, i think if you didn't have Hillary to hate on, your life would lack meaning.

I don't hate her. Just curious about her ambition

-Geaux

Mental illness is real. 110% of TDS folks, 99% of democrats. There is really no cure but high school football teams need to wear red, white and blue in support of TDS victims in addition to pink.

-Geaux
She is just like most politicians. She is a full-blown narcissist. The White House belongs to her in her sick mind. No one deserves it more than she, in her mind.

She thinks things would have been different and she would have won if only xyz had happened.

In her mind, she is the greatest candidate ever to run. She is so good, she doesn't need to campaign.

I think she needs to run again, win the nomination, and get beat by Trump a second time. Nothing would be more gut-busting hilarious than that bitch losing to Trump twice.

She is just like most politicians. She is a full-blown narcissist. The White House belongs to her in her sick mind. No one deserves it more than she, in her mind.

She thinks things would have been different and she would have won if only xyz had happened.

In her mind, she is the greatest candidate ever to run. She is so good, she doesn't need to campaign.

I think she needs to run again, win the nomination, and get beat by Trump a second time. Nothing would be more gut-busting hilarious than that bitch losing to Trump twice.

By the time 2020 rolls around, Trump will be so massively unpopular that even Commie Bernie could beat him.

Let's keep in mind that this supposed source hasn't talked to Mrs. Clinton in 10 years.

I think she is a poor candidate and shouldn't run again, and I don't think she really reflects where the Democratic Party is right now.

By the time 2020 rolls around, Trump will be so massively unpopular that even Commie Bernie could beat him.

Let's keep in mind that this supposed source hasn't talked to Mrs. Clinton in 10 years.

I think she is a poor candidate and shouldn't run again, and I don't think she really reflects where the Democratic Party is right now.

Why do you hate women?

Hillary loves trolling Trumpers. Look at you guys losing your rationality over her comments. Stifle yourselves.

She is actually showing the entitled crowd that it takes more than just a name, it takes perseverance to obtain success. She might not ever get what she wants, but she can't be called a quitter, thats for sure

-Geaux

I agree that Hillary does not reflect where the Dems are as a party. She is only a soft commie, while the party has gone full-blown goose-stepper.

We can never let either gain control.

Hillary loves trolling Trumpers. Look at you guys losing your rationality over her comments. Stifle yourselves.
No one posted anything irrational about Clinton, liar.
This is the second Hillary thread this morning. Hillary is not running and is free to speak her mind. However no amount of Hillary deflection will save Trump in 2020.

This is the second Hillary thread this morning. Hillary is not running and is free to speak her mind. However no amount of Hillary deflection will save Trump in 2020.
She is campaigning like she is running. That is the only thing that is logical relative to her behavior.

BTW, if not Hillary, who exactly will defeat Trump?

-Geaux

-Geaux
It is her 'destiny'...

She has scammed the whole world, enriching herself while doing so, as 1st Lady, Senator, & Sect of State - resulting in treason, espionage, sexual crimes, the deaths of innocents, and the compromise of national security...now she wants to see how much damage she can do as felon President.

She is campaigning like she is running. That is the only thing that is logical relative to her behavior.

-Geaux
I think there are Democrats who could beat Trump. They will never win the nomination because the wingers will keep them out in favor of a slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker.

-Geaux
The Democrats will have a full field of candidates. Just like the Republicans had in 2016. Who knows who will emerge. I suspect by 2020 Trump's position will be substantially weakened and the whispers to primary him will become a bull horn.

Hillary's time has come and gone. The third time will not be the charm for her. She knows that.

Last edited:

-Geaux

Why are you so obsessed with Hillary Clinton? Just a reminder that we now have an oafish whore in the Oval Office and a sexually-obsessed "it" in the VP's office. Look at the whore's disgraceful and humiliating performance in Paris. It is you who need to move on.

Forum List

Back