There is simply no denying it is time for "common sense" gun laws

The OP still hasn't articulated what 'Common Sense Gun Laws' means. He or she hasn't listed specifically, what the proposed laws will be. I'll wait a little longer.
Actually, I did. You didn't read my post. Common sense tells us that wherever guns are banned - people die. Therefore true "common sense" guns laws would be to eliminate all gun laws and restore the 2nd Amendment to its true intent.

Oh, my bad. Thanks for the clarification.

All of the unnecessary killing by firearm is driven by a common denominator, angry men and violence. It isn't Muslims or religious fanatics that cause all of the problems, it is the man predisposed to anger or violence issues, if you are that person you have no business being near a gun. If you are a bully you probably should find another hobby. I think it's time to dump the 25,000 laws that don't work and look for a common sense approach.

Looking at how to control the anger issue is the one approach that has been ignored for too long and the one approach that could possibly fix the issues that divide. Responsible gun owners don't cause violence, they don't shoot their guns off to make a point. They enjoy their sport, they protect it and they pass it down to new generations and there is no need to even contemplate changing that.

Taking the people who cause problems out of the equation is what fixes the problem.

What a fucking retard.

Do you belong to ISIS?

All of the unnecessary killing by firearm is driven by a common denominator, angry men and violence. It isn't Muslims or religious fanatics that cause all of the problems, it is the man predisposed to anger or violence issues, if you are that person you have no business being near a gun. If you are a bully you probably should find another hobby. I think it's time to dump the 25,000 laws that don't work and look for a common sense approach.

Looking at how to control the anger issue is the one approach that has been ignored for too long and the one approach that could possibly fix the issues that divide. Responsible gun owners don't cause violence, they don't shoot their guns off to make a point. They enjoy their sport, they protect it and they pass it down to new generations and there is no need to even contemplate changing that.

Taking the people who cause problems out of the equation is what fixes the problem.

What a fucking retard.

Do you belong to ISIS?

Who gives a fuck what you think. You lost the high ground on this argument and now we are going to straighten out this problem once and for all.

[
Who gives a fuck what you think. You lost the high ground on this argument and now we are going to straighten out this problem once and for all.

You seek to end civil rights. You lied on behalf of ISIS in hopes of deceiving others that Islamic terrorism is not the cause of attacks such as Orlando. Now clearly you are waging war on the US Constitution, as is your filthy party, but the lies on behalf of the Muslim terrorists is interesting. So again, do you belong to ISIS?

If we "straighten out this problem once and for all," does that include trying you for treason for your assault on the Constitution? :dunno:

I applaud your focus being on people and not guns. But that being said, this is a fallacy. The left is constantly looking for utopia. It doesn't exist and it never will. There will always be evil. Disease. Mental disorders. Problems. It's just a reality. The simple solution....the only solution....is for each and every individual to take personal responsibility for themselves. Those that do are very likely to be just fine. That that don't are very likely to end up dead or in a crisis.

I came to the conclusions I have because I really like my guns. I think guns have been taken over by those people who refuse to accept personal responsibility for themselves and that is the problem. The problems facing guns are many faceted and I haven't addressed those because I think the predominant problem needs to be addressed first. Demonstrating that we can successfully weed out the problem takes pressure off gun owners. Getting guns out of inner cities and the hands of bad guys is the other and should be handled separately, because it has little to do with gun ownership and more to do with enforcing the law.

Once it can be shown that the problem has been handled, we can talk about taking down all those laws which are cumbersome over reactions to situations no longer prevalent in society. The NRA approach is the wrong one and in the end it will costing gun ownership too much.

These are just personal opinions, but I think it is closer to the approach we should take versus the approach we are on.

I came to the conclusions I have because I really like my guns. I think guns have been taken over by those people who refuse to accept personal responsibility for themselves and that is the problem. The problems facing guns are many faceted and I haven't addressed those because I think the predominant problem needs to be addressed first. Demonstrating that we can successfully weed out the problem takes pressure off gun owners. Getting guns out of inner cities and the hands of bad guys is the other and should be handled separately, because it has little to do with gun ownership and more to do with enforcing the law.

Once it can be shown that the problem has been handled, we can talk about taking down all those laws which are cumbersome over reactions to situations no longer prevalent in society. The NRA approach is the wrong one and in the end it will costing gun ownership too much.

These are just personal opinions, but I think it is closer to the approach we should take versus the approach we are on.

But . . . how do you know who is the "bad guy" if they haven't committed a crime yet? Your viewpoint has flaws.

Also, how is the NRA approach wrong? I'd like you to delve into an explanation on that one please. :)

I applaud your focus being on people and not guns. But that being said, this is a fallacy. The left is constantly looking for utopia. It doesn't exist and it never will. There will always be evil. Disease. Mental disorders. Problems. It's just a reality. The simple solution....the only solution....is for each and every individual to take personal responsibility for themselves. Those that do are very likely to be just fine. That that don't are very likely to end up dead or in a crisis.

It's amazing how leftards thought processes work. They actually think that with enough Laws, we can all just get rid of all our guns and never have to worry about having them again as a means to defend ourselves or our freedoms ever again.

Forum List

Back