There is simply no denying it is time for "common sense" gun laws

ISIL suicide attackers storm army base in Iraq

Suicide bomber attacks military convoy in Afghanistan

Multiple suicide bombers attack Iraqi military base

Suicide bombers kill three soldiers in attack on Iraq base

So much for the stupid theory that areas where manly men are armed to the teeth don't get attacked. So much for the stupid theory only "gun free zones" are attacked by terrorists.

Dear g5000
Of course army bases and any collection of military troops are going to be attacked during wartime.
That's its own scenario where that's the whole point is to attack the leadership and patrols of the opposition.

What the argument refers to is people who mentally geared up on killing as many as possible before being gunned down, too often end up choosing campuses, some choose crowded theatres, etc. as easier targets.
They almost always choose a location with which they are very familiar. Their school. Their workplace. By far this is what they choose.

I don't know if you are old enough to remember the expression "going postal". It arose from separate incidents of postal workers shooting their co-workers in a rampage. No one made up some stupid bullshit about "gun free zones" when those incidents occurred. You are being manipulated by propagandist hacks.

This whole "mental illness" thing is a red herring. Very few mass shooters come to the attention of mental health authorities before they go on a rampage at their school or their workplace.

And we all know exactly how these same people inventing these memes would react if it was suggested that everyone who is subjected to mental health care be denied a gun. They would fight that tooth and nail. We've already had people start topics screaming about how the government is CONFISCATING GUNZ FROM VETERANS, and it turns out those vets were mentally disabled. That didn't matter to the gun nuts. So don't sit there and pretend you really want to keep guns from the mentally ill. The very moment a gun was taken from a mentally disturbed person, you assholes would be starting twenty six topics about confiscation, prompted by your propagandists at Fox News and Breitbart.

And where would the line be drawn? What about family members and associates of people withi mental health issues? After all, the Sandy Hook shooter got his guns from his mother. So should family members of the mentally ill be denied guns?

Don't sit there and pretend you are all for this shit when you toss out this red herring crap about "mental health" to divert the discussion away from other measures.

G5000 in 2012:

I have said many times that once we make our airplanes invulnerable to terrorist attacks, it will only be a matter of time before terrorists begin blowing up buses and pizza restaurants. Israel's El Al airlines are bulletproof and so they are attacked by suicide bombers on buses and in night clubs and restaurants.

Exactly what I predicted has come to pass. Paris: night clubs and restaurants. Orlando: night club.

Buses and malls are next.

Yes g5000 all these places are crowded spots where the shootings or bombings can kill more people in proportion to the attackers who don't need to survive to make their statement.

The same reasoning behind why SOME attackers will target schools, theatres, etc that are gunfree zones because of the crowds.

Maybe you are saying it's the "crowd factor" that is the common issue
behind BOTH the reason for the gun free policy and the reason the attackers pick those targets?

The gun free policy isn't the CAUSE but it CORRELATES because crowds are involved?

(And the exception to large crowds, if an attacker has a particular target in mind
such as police, military personnel, or a certain person, then the numbers of victims don't matter
and also if the police/military are armed that doesn't matter because they are the target anyway)

The most common factor in mass shootings is that the killer worked or went to school there. This is a far more common factor than this "gun free zone" invention.

This blazingly obvious fact is completely ignored by the tards.

Last edited:
This whole "mental illness" thing is a red herring. Very few mass shooters come to the attention of mental health authorities before they go on a rampage at their school or their workplace.

And we all know exactly how these same people inventing these memes would react if it was suggested that everyone who is subjected to mental health care be denied a gun. They would fight that tooth and nail.

And where would the line be drawn? What about family members and associates of people withi mental health issues? After all, the Sandy Hook shooter got his guns from his mother. So should family members of the mentally ill be denied guns?

Don't sit there and pretend you are all for this shit when you toss out this red herring crap about "mental health" to divert the discussion away from other measures.

BINGO g5000
THE ONE COMMON CAUSE and you are calling this a diversion from the issue?

This is why we are suffering from crime filling up our prisons.

We aren't dealing with the elephant in the room

Why? Because the prison groups that DO effective rehab recovery AND early intervention such as helping kids of criminal parents NOT to repeat the same behavior TEND TO BE FAITH BASED.

And faith based means the govt CANNOT CONTROL THEM.
The left demonizes the Christians and tries to secularize everything so they can control it through govt.

Aha g5000 aha!

You have the answer right there, and don't even think it is important.
In fact it is the key to the whole problem.
The best book I can recommend to explain how to address this is
Scott Peck's "Glimses of the Devil" where he as a psychiatrist
discovered it is true that deliverance can remove demonic sickness that
makes people mentally and criminally insane. He cured schizophrenia this way, which means people like Andrea Yates and James Holmes can be diagnosed in advance using these methods. and either
cured or found to be incureable so they AREN'T RUNNING AROUND FREE.

In today's America anyone who really wants a gun can get one. That's truth and will still be truth tomorrow. Fine by me. Fret about it if you like; won't change reality.

San Bernardino - Workplace of the killer.

Roseberg - School of the killer

Sandy Hook - School of the killer

Washington Navy Yard - Workplace of the killer

Virginia Tech - School of the killer

Santa Monica College - School of the killer

The ones that are NOT the workplace or school of the killer are the outliers, but even the Orlando killer had frequented that night club once or twice a month for over a year.

We have seen it far too often. Way too many tragic and unnecessary deaths. We have reached the point that no honest person could deny that it is time for "common sense" gun laws. Barack Obama has preached this for 8 straight years now and he has been right all along.

Wherever guns are banned (public schools, universities, movie theaters, etc.) - horrific tragedy ensues. Wherever guns are prevalent (White House, police departments, NRA meetings, etc.) peace and security ensues. Anybody with "common sense" would look at the indisputable reality and immediately implement "common sense" gun laws which would permit firearms everywhere, all the time. Fully automatic weapons in every building (just the Secret Service has while the president is in public). Teachers with guns on them. College students conceal carrying.

Anybody who doesn't support these basic "common sense" gun laws clearly isn't interested in public safety, preserving human life, or security. Instead they are simply interested in control. This one is so obvious - both sides can agree on it. Again - unless someone is more interested in a control/oppression agenda.
A totally false premise.

Even our bases in Afghanistan and Iraq were places of mass shootings even though our troops are armed to the teeth in those places.
Bwahahahahah!!!! You call TWO killed a "mass shooting". Idiot.
It proves your claim that only "gun free zones" are attacked is utter bullshit.
Uh...no it doesn't junior. We live in America. When you have to point to freaking Afghanistan and Iraq - war zones - it proves you're not only wrong, but also desperate.

G5000 in 2012:

I have said many times that once we make our airplanes invulnerable to terrorist attacks, it will only be a matter of time before terrorists begin blowing up buses and pizza restaurants. Israel's El Al airlines are bulletproof and so they are attacked by suicide bombers on buses and in night clubs and restaurants.

Exactly what I predicted has come to pass. Paris: night clubs and restaurants. Orlando: night club.

Whoah....you are sooooo wise g-string. Toot your own horn and pat your own back a little more for "predicting" the obvious Captain Stupid. My 3-year old niece predicted all of this as well. It's called common sense.

Now if you only had the freaking common sense to realize that disarming people makes them victims and that gun massacres only occur where guns are banned.

And we all know exactly how these same people inventing these memes would react if it was suggested that everyone who is subjected to mental health care be denied a gun. They would fight that tooth and nail.

BINGO g5000
THE ONE COMMON CAUSE and you are calling this a diversion from the issue?

This is why we are suffering from crime filling up our prisons.

We aren't dealing with the elephant in the room

Why? Because the prison groups that DO effective rehab recovery AND early intervention such as helping kids of criminal parents NOT to repeat the same behavior TEND TO BE FAITH BASED.

And faith based means the govt CANNOT CONTROL THEM.
The left demonizes the Christians and tries to secularize everything so they can control it through govt.

Aha g5000 aha!

You have the answer right there, and don't even think it is important.
In fact it is the key to the whole problem.
The best book I can recommend to explain how to address this is
Scott Peck's "Glimses of the Devil" where he as a psychiatrist
discovered it is true that deliverance can remove demonic sickness that
makes people mentally and criminally insane. He cured schizophrenia this way, which means people like Andrea Yates and James Holmes can be diagnosed in advance using these methods. and either
cured or found to be incureable so they AREN'T RUNNING AROUND FREE.
Performing exorcisms on the mentally ill is not going to cure them. :rolleyes:

If anything, it will make them sicker in the head.

No one has ever answered my question about cracking down on the mentally ill.

Please flesh out exactly what this means. Are you going to confiscate their guns? What about the guns of their families? After all, the Sandy Hook shooter is when all this "mentally ill" shit by the NRA and their puppets got started. The Sandy Hook shooter acquired his guns by killing his mother and taking HER guns.

So how about it? Exactly what sort of confiscation plan do you have for the "mentall ill" so that we can keep "assault weapons" legal for everyone else?

Answer, please.

Just as we demand the liberals to define "assault weapons", you should define "mentally ill". Who qualifies for confiscation?

G5000 in 2012:

By the way - malls have been attacked for quite some time already. If you want to know the next serious target - it is going to be cruise ships in international waters. Way move victims tightly packed into one small spot without any security. There is another spot in serious trouble as well but I'm not going to mention it simply because I don't want to give them any more ideas.

Please define "mentally ill" so that the majority of mass shooters would be stopped, please.

Please flesh out exactly what this means. Are you going to confiscate their guns? What about the guns of their families? After all, the Sandy Hook shooter is when all this "mentally ill" shit by the NRA and their puppets got started. The Sandy Hook shooter acquired his guns by killing his mother and taking HER guns.

So how about it? Exactly what sort of confiscation plan do you have for the "mentall ill" so that we can keep "assault weapons" legal for everyone else?

Answer, please.

Just as we demand the liberals to define "assault weapons", you should define "mentally ill". Who qualifies for confiscation?
Which is why the obvious answer is to make sure people are armed everywhere all the time. That's the only solution. If people can defend themselves, they don't become victims. Every other suggestion is an ignorant, half-backed idea by lazy liberals who don't want to have to take personal responsibility for their own security.

Common Sense Law - The Constitution - The Second Amendment.

Over 500,000 abortions - must be unwanted pregnancies. What caused those pregnancies? I don't see you wanting to ban that. And what about STDs?

Answer, please.

Which is why the obvious answer is to make sure people are armed everywhere all the time.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

"This message brought to you by the gun manufacturers and retailers of America."

EVERY time ANY sort of gun registration surfaces in Congress the Right goes on full auto and blocks the talks, then they blame Obama for not eliminating ISIS 9000 miles away .

a man born in America, living in America, and killing 49 people in America managed to do that because Obama didn't put boots on the ground in the MID EAST, get our soldiers killed, and spend a billion dollars doing so ...

THAT BS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ doesn't work for me. Either we control our country or we don't, 20 more years of gun control rhetoric boiling in Congress will tell the tale. Until then keep your ass low, your head lower, and pray they don't start throwing grenades.

EVERY time ANY sort of gun registration surfaces in Congress the Right goes on full auto and blocks the talks, then they blame Obama for not eliminating ISIS 9000 miles away .

a man born in America, living in America, and killing 49 people in America managed to do that because Obama didn't put boots on the ground in the MID EAST, get our soldiers killed, and spend a billion dollars doing so ...

THAT BS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ doesn't work for me. Either we control our country or we don't, 20 more years of gun control rhetoric boiling in Congress will tell the tale. Until then keep your ass low, your head lower, and pray they don't start throwing grenades.

And what about the man's father?

And what about CA?

And Ft Hood?

Boston Marathon?

Again, what do they have in common? A gun or an Ideology?

A bird flys south because it needs food not because it's cold. A terrorist kills because of ideology not because he can easily get a gun.

If the gun caused terrorism why is there no shootings in Switzerland where every household as a "Weapon of War"?

And what about the man's father?

And what about CA?

And Ft Hood?

Boston Marathon?

Again, what do they have in common? A gun or an Ideology?

A bird flys south because it needs food not because it's cold. A terrorist kills because of ideology not because he can easily get a gun.

If the gun caused terrorism why is there no shootings in Switzerland where every household as a "Weapon of War"?

Helloooooooooo ... you cant win a war fighting a fucking ideology.

I'm pro gun. I own more guns than a small gun store .. Nobody will come to my door and take my guns, and never will.

The NRA isn't against stricter laws.

what about that?

Forum List

Back