There is no greater torture for a man than to...

The only thing worse than shopping at Xmas season is wrapping. The only thing worse than either is getting to the end of the wrapping and realizing you remembered all of the ten kiddos you had to shop for last year plus the 2 born this year but completely forgot your five newest nephews from your sibling's recent remarriage. And even worse, you can't remember all of their names or how old they are, let alone have a clue what they're into or any desire to trudge back out to the store.

I should never, ever do this stuff sober.

Oh yeah...Echo...if you happen to see this thread...I am hiring you next year.
You don't live that far away.

But I hate shopping too, unless it's online shopping, that I'll do for ya.

Well, I do like going to the grocery store for some reason............but HATE Malls.

But,,,,,I do like Target,so OK, I'll shop at Target and the Grocery Store for you, but that's it.

And NOT a few days before Christmas............give me your list Dec. 1 and we have a deal.

You are scaring me! GMTA, all that. ;) I don't mind the grocery either!

Well, if you order online, sometimes they will wrap for you. :lol:

I'd much rather wrap than shop!

One of the pleasures of being a Hallmark Gold Crown member.

Hey wait...my wife has one of those.
Are you saying you can bring presents in and they will do it for you? (assuming there is a charge, and I don't care if there is)

Can't comment about bringing gifts in from the outside, but if you purchase something ( Pandora! ) in their store and you're a Gold Crown member, you can have it wrapped free of charge. If you purchase something in the store and are not a Gold Crown member, then you get charged.

One of the pleasures of being a Hallmark Gold Crown member.

Hey wait...my wife has one of those.
Are you saying you can bring presents in and they will do it for you? (assuming there is a charge, and I don't care if there is)

Can't comment about bringing gifts in from the outside, but if you purchase something ( Pandora! ) in their store and you're a Gold Crown member, you can have it wrapped free of charge. If you purchase something in the store and are not a Gold Crown member, then you get charged.

Pandora? I'm guessing you don't mean the free internet radio

Forum List

Back