"There is no Black or White America, there is the Untied States of America"

In reality, the racist have had a field day denigrating Obama since before he got the nomination. The denigration ranges from subtle to the outright rabid.

But political messaging is not about reality, it's all about getting the flock to believe.

oh waaa, If he didn't want to be criticized he should have stayed in his pathetic community agitator job. Instead he has now brought his agitating on the whole country. People are sick and tired of him and of people like you accusing everyone of being a RACIST over him

What should he have done differently?
Not hire Al Sharpton as a "race adviser" Today Obama blamed Slavery and Jim Crow for riots? WTF?
Democrats created Jim Crow. If democrats didn't own the public school system, people would know that.
WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING???

Teaper logic is pathetic. I swear, it's like talking to a 12 year old. They think their hate is justified because the democrats started the klan a century ago.

Fucking teapers...I can't wait til they start their war and die off. They are destroying America.

In reality, the racist have had a field day denigrating Obama since before he got the nomination. The denigration ranges from subtle to the outright rabid.

But political messaging is not about reality, it's all about getting the flock to believe.

oh waaa, If he didn't want to be criticized he should have stayed in his pathetic community agitator job. Instead he has now brought his agitating on the whole country. People are sick and tired of him and of people like you accusing everyone of being a RACIST over him
You are a racist cvnt. Obama's shortcomings don't define you, you define yourself, bitch.

Tell that to the teapers...then we can move forward. So much hate from the tepaer crowd....it is destroying America.

Oh blow it out your ass, liberals openly and proudly hate the right, they bad mouth us every chance they get the lying scum. Why the double standard?
I have friends and ex-employers that are not only righties but Congressmen and women I have been associated with for 30 years, now tell me that lie again...
The correct whey to say it is, I know that some of the left hate the right....

Did you flunk reading comprehension? Did I say all liberals? No. Do you think you're personal situation is representative of a large number of liberals, if so lets see you're data, for all we know you are a rare anomaly among liberals. Hence you're post rates a FAIL. If you want to have a discussion with me you need to bring more of your brain to the table.

Tell that to the teapers...then we can move forward. So much hate from the tepaer crowd....it is destroying America.

Oh blow it out your ass, liberals openly and proudly hate the right, they bad mouth us every chance they get the lying scum. Why the double standard?
I have friends and ex-employers that are not only righties but Congressmen and women I have been associated with for 30 years, now tell me that lie again...

Did you flunk reading comprehension? Did I say all liberals? No. Do you think you're personal situation is representative of a large number of liberals, if so lets see you're data, for all we know you are a rare anomaly among liberals. Hence you're post rates a FAIL. If you want to have a discussion with me you need to bring more of your brain to the table.
Yeah...he probably needs about a quarter of his brain to have a discussion with a teaper.

:lol: Keep on lying to yourself if it makes you feel better. But we know the truth about your ilk...not everyuone is a low info lemming teaper and can see the truth.

Teaper victimization is hilarious.

Ahahaha do you feel better after getting that off your chest, did it fill some void in your life? It looks like the right is living rent free in your brain. :laugh:

Yeah...he probably needs about a quarter of his brain to have a discussion with a teaper.

I think your mom is calling you, time to stop trolling the internet and clean up your pigsty of a room.

I think your mom is calling you, time to stop trolling the internet and clean up your pigsty of a room.
Family talk...I would report you but you are a lousy fucking teaper and protected because you spew the USMB hate narrative.

:lol: Keep on lying to yourself if it makes you feel better. But we know the truth about your ilk...not everyuone is a low info lemming teaper and can see the truth.

Ahahaha do you feel better after getting that off your chest, did it fill some void in your life? It looks like the right is living rent free in your brain. :laugh:

who doesn't live in their heads rent free. Take Rush Limbaugh for starters. Fox Neeeeeeeews and the beat goes on and on and on and on. It seems like a tiring and miserable life to me

who doesn't live in their heads rent free. Take Rush Limbaugh for starters. Fox Neeeeeeeews and the beat goes on and on and on and on. It seems like a tiring and miserable life to me

Ever since the GOP bitch slapped the hell out of the left in the last few elections they have been unhinged. In 2008 they predicted they would control congress for another 40 years but only 2 years later in an historic epic beating we threw them to the ground, kicked dirt in their faces and laughed. :laugh:

OMG...how cute. And Obama doesn't live rent free in your racist old hag of a head.

Let's Roll!

Stupid fucking cvnt.

Ever since the GOP bitch slapped the hell out of the left in the last few elections they have been unhinged. In 2008 they predicted they would control congress for another 40 years but only 2 years later in an historic epic beating we threw them to the ground, kicked dirt in their faces and laughed. :laugh:
Last few elections...an idiot is a two term President. The midterm, lame duck elections....super low turnout and not an impressive win given that historically, the opposing party always wns.

Ths is why you teapers have destroyed the GOP...you have no sense.

Last few elections...an idiot is a two term President. The midterm, lame duck elections....super low turnout and not an impressive win given that historically, the opposing party always wns.

Ahahaha your side of the isle is down 40 seats in the House, you have to go all the way back to the 1920's to find a beating that epic. And why couldn't your lame ass idiot president get your side to the polls to vote hmmm? You leftists are nothing if not funny. :laugh:

Ahahaha your side of the isle is down 40 seats in the House, you have to go all the way back to the 1920's to find a beating that epic. And why couldn't your lame ass idiot president get your side to the polls to vote hmmm? You leftists are nothing if not funny. :laugh:
I am not a Dmocrat...dumb ass. But I do understand politics. Obviously, you don't...you just regurgitate what you hear from another low info teaper.

Yep, it's been one thing after another with them. I hope the people who got sick of them enough to kick them into Minority in congress. Is sick enough to kick them Completely from our lives and Government come the President elections in 2016. and at the rate they're going, Republicans have had Congress for ONLY six months..... I'm more hopeful of that happening every day.

Forum List

Back