"There is no Black or White America, there is the Untied States of America"

Was it in the 60's when we had super awesome race relations?

Wattsriots-policearrest-loc.jpg

Look at that fun!!

Was it the 70's?

2_10_ZZC_img0000994A.jpg

Weeee!!!! Fun Stuff there

What happened? Obama must have been lying in this speech. He has divided us more so than any president in recent history. it's sad to say that the first mixed race president has been so bad for race relations. He could have actually been the great uniter, instead he chose the opposite. What a waste:(

I think he was just kidding.

And yes, no President has ever been better equipped to bravely and aggressively attack this issue, not even close.

Instead, he just chose sides. My biggest disappointment about him, a terribly wasted opportunity.

What happened? Obama must have been lying in this speech. He has divided us more so than any president in recent history. it's sad to say that the first mixed race president has been so bad for race relations. He could have actually been the great uniter, instead he chose the opposite. What a waste:(

And yes, no President has ever been better equipped to bravely and aggressively attack this issue, not even close.

Instead, he just chose sides. My biggest disappointment about him, a terribly wasted opportunity.

How exactly did he "choose" sides? Hell, I didn't know there were sides...I guess there is the side that hates black people and the side that doesn't. Golly gee...I guess he picked the wrong side!

On top of that, what about President Johnson....did he choose sides during desegregation and by endingJim Crow laws. Was Johnson a race baiter?

FUcking teapers...all they have to do is open their mouth and their hate spilleth over with sophomorc logic and nonsense.

How exactly did he "choose" sides? Hell, I didn't know there were sides...I guess there is the side that hates black people and the side that doesn't. Golly gee...I guess he picked the wrong side!

On top of that, what about President Johnson....did he choose sides during desegregation and by endingJim Crow laws. Was Johnson a race baiter?

FUcking teapers...all they have to do is open their mouth and their hate spilleth over with sophomorc logic and nonsense.

Decaf, maybe?

Decaf, maybe?

Teaper side step. Notice, not one question addressed.

Obama should renounce his blackness for the republicans then he'd be "moving forward"....

...but then the republicans would of course go after him about ignoring black america...

So he should...um......

Decaf, maybe?

So now you think I'm a Tea Partier. This place is a hoot.

You complain about the perceived hatred of others with your own.

Yep, a fascinating psychological/sociological/anthropological study this place is, indeed.

Obama cult members are as pathetic as he is

I've never seen people twist themselves into knots or find more excuses for ONE man who puts his pants on the same way the REST OF US DO and I'm pretty sure his shit stinks the same too.

Its damn creepy and now we see how he was able to DUPE so many into electing him...

gawd lets all hope this a just a fluke and the voters come to their senses next election...

Decaf, maybe?

Yep, a fascinating psychological/sociological/anthropological study this place is, indeed.

You argue like a teaper. tell me about the side Obama chose. Tell me if Johnson and leaders n the 60's were race baters.

You have too much teaper in you to have an honest discussion. In a minute, you will go off about PC nonsense. Just a fucking teaper, whether you admit it or not. Damned that NEGRO President...he chose sides!

Decaf, maybe?

You argue like a teaper. tell me about the side Obama chose. Tell me if Johnson and leaders n the 60's were race baters.

You have too much teaper in you to have an honest discussion. In a minute, you will go off about PC nonsense. Just a fucking teaper, whether you admit it or not. Damned that NEGRO President...he chose sides!
And, given your nasty, hate-filled, emotional rants, it's easy to have an honest discussion with you.

Got it.

Obama cult members are as pathetic as he is

I've never seen people twist themselves into knots or find more excuses for ONE man who puts his pants on the same way the REST OF US DO and I'm pretty sure his stinks the same too.

Its damn creepy and now we see how he was able to DUPE so many into electing him...

gawd lets all hope this a just a fluke and the voters come to their senses next election...
:lmao: This dumb cvnt has the audacity to say people twist themselves into knots over Obama...and she doesn't realize she is the one who gets twisted. She posts fake articles, runs around and tells on people id they don't toe the teaper line, she is a racist, a welfare queen and low class all the way. But she never talks about that n1gger Obama...he sn't in her old hag of a head 24/7.

:lmao: Teapers are fucking pathetic. I sure hope this cvnt is on the front lines when the teapers start their race war. Over population is a bitch....if these pussies wold act instead of playing in the woods and the internet...we mght be able to decrease our population by a small percentage.

Decaf, maybe?

And, given your nasty, hate-filled, emotional rants, it's easy to have an honest discussion with you.

Got it.

I asked some pretty simple and straght forward questions....you can either act like a teaper and get treated like one, or engage in a civil conversation. It is always your choice...but I find teapers are so full of hate and are so stupid, they actually are incapable of honest discussion.

:rofl:

Stephanie represents you people. How pathetic is that?

Decaf, maybe?

Got it.

the rabid left are just so loving and tolerant, aren't they?
miserable and downright hateful all the time is more like it. creeps me out...lol

"Untied".

Lol.....

Lol....

Deceleration aler@Derideo_Te Pogo !!!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Decaf, maybe?

Got it.

I asked some pretty simple and straght forward questions....you can either act like a teaper and get treated like one, or engage in a civil conversation. It is always your choice...but I find teapers are so full of hate and are so stupid, they actually are incapable of honest discussion.

:rofl:

Stephanie represents you people. How pathetic is that?
Your initial response to my calm and civil post included personal insults, vulgarity and name-calling.

Go ahead and read it.

And now you whine.

Grow up a bit, get back to me.

Oh no. The first black president wasn't able to subside a tide of racism towards his presidency and black people noticed? Of course it causes distress.

Bullshit you're as pathetic as he is. He could have united people and he didn't' and he's mixed race he's as much white as black

Thank you for factually pointing out his mulattoness, that brings it all home for me. Just up until now I never really put it all together. Have you ever heard angels sing? I mean for real...this is mind blowing.
Oh, I see you met Jroc. Please do not overfeed him, he is one of my favorite chewtoys!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

In reality, the racist have had a field day denigrating Obama since before he got the nomination. The denigration ranges from subtle to the outright rabid.

But political messaging is not about reality, it's all about getting the flock to believe.

oh waaa, If he didn't want to be criticized he should have stayed in his pathetic community agitator job. Instead he has now brought his agitating on the whole country. People are sick and tired of him and of people like you accusing everyone of being a RACIST over him

Hey look, there's a believer now.

Decaf, maybe?

Got it.

the rabid left are just so loving and tolerant, aren't they?
miserable and downright hateful all the time is more like it. creeps me out...lol
:lol: So sayeth the racist welfare queen.

Forum List

Back