This is why Mooch is the most hated woman in america

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
She has stolen tens of millions of dollars from the american taxpayer by her ski trips and overseas vacations.

JW Reveals FLOTUS Aspen Trip Cost Taxpayers 57 000

may 5 2015

Records Obtained by Judicial Watch Reveal Michelle Obama’s Weekend Ski Trip in February Cost More than $57,000 in Transportation Expenses Alone

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained records from the U.S. Department of the Air Force revealing that Michelle Obama’s weekend trip to Aspen, Colorado, in February cost American taxpayers $57,068.80 in travel expenses alone for the 7.4-hour round-trip flight. While President Obama flew to California to play golf, speak at a cyber-security summit, and headline a fundraiser for the Democratic National Committee, the First Lady and her daughters spent Valentine’s Day weekend skiing in Aspen, returning to the White House on February 16.

She has stolen tens of millions of dollars from the american taxpayer by her ski trips and overseas vacations.

may 5 2015

Records Obtained by Judicial Watch Reveal Michelle Obama’s Weekend Ski Trip in February Cost More than $57,000 in Transportation Expenses Alone

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained records from the U.S. Department of the Air Force revealing that Michelle Obama’s weekend trip to Aspen, Colorado, in February cost American taxpayers $57,068.80 in travel expenses alone for the 7.4-hour round-trip flight. While President Obama flew to California to play golf, speak at a cyber-security summit, and headline a fundraiser for the Democratic National Committee, the First Lady and her daughters spent Valentine’s Day weekend skiing in Aspen, returning to the White House on February 16.

And she's a "slut" too, right? :eusa_dance:

Or do you have to get shot in the face for that?

• Banned
It's not just her thievery. It's also that she's so ugly.

Barack-Obama-Michelle-Obama-not-bad.jpg

may 5 2015

And she's a "slut" too, right? :eusa_dance:

Or do you have to get shot in the face for that?
Sluts do it for free. Moochie expects money.
That makes her a whore.

may 5 2015

To appreciate how much this family spends on themselves, you have to realize that one single ski trip cost more than what a lower middle class person makes in an entire year. And that is just one little trip, by no means the most expensive.

Around here, you could buy a fairly decent house for that amount. It would be enough money to provide for a family for one year, including rent or mortgage, food, utilities and clothing.

In these hard times, it's difficult to see someone carelessly spend money that would save a family's home or get the average person completely out of debt. And she probably doesn't think it cost much at all. She is not living in the same world as most of us.

These are the same people who complained about companies spending their own money to treat employees and clients to weekend retreats. Only they are spending the same money that hard working Americans had confiscated from them.

How can anyone believe that the Obamas really care about the plight of Americans when they can't even give up a few luxuries to show they understand? If they were spending their own money, it would be different, but it's tax dollars footing much of the bill and the country is broke.

This is where conservatives are? Man, sucks to be you.
its all they have. Sad, I know. Especially people like Mr. H. whom I THOUGHT had at least 1/2 a brain. Guess I was mistaken

I don't remember too many (if any) liberals going after Laura Bush. She had that unfortunate tragedy in her youth where she killed someone with her car, nothing to make fun of. But if the same had happened to Michelle Obama I can only imagine the amount of semen some of these one handed typists would be cleaning off their monitors posting about it.

conservative, mouth-breathers attacking unelected women. Must be a day of the week that ends w/ the letters "d" "a" & "y"

Last edited:
its all they have. Sad, I know. Especially people like Mr. H. whom I THOUGHT had at least 1/2 a brain. Guess I was mistaken

I don't remember too many (if any) liberals going after Laura Bush. She had that unfortunate tragedy in her youth where she killed someone with her car, nothing to make fun of. But if the same had happened to Michelle Obama I can only imagine the amount of semen some of these one handed typists would be cleaning off their monitors posting about it.
I see no one here talking about Moochies ability to drive. Just her dressing and acting like a pig.

I see no one here talking about Moochies ability to drive. Just her dressing and acting like a pig.

Thank you, point proven.

I disagree with the OP. Hillary is the most hated woman in America.
Moose might be the most hated tranny.

Forum List

Back