"There is never a reason to carry a knife" LOL

I've had a Swiss Army knife in my pocket for the last 40 years.
Why?
It comes in handy all the time.

Air Strip One is lost.
I love my Swiss Army knife. Use it almost every day to peel my grapefruit at lunch. The screwdrivers and the can opener come in handy, too.
True story: I forgot it was in my purse and it went straight through airport security both ways; do they even WATCH those monitors or are they just gawking at our feet?

There are plenty of reasons to carry a knife. Let's say you pick up a hooker, and don't feel like paying her...

That mayor is a fucking crackpot

Mayor of London

✔@MayorofLondon

No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law. http://www.london.gov.uk/tackling-violent-crime …

4:02 AM - Apr 8, 2018

Here’s what the Mayor is doing to tackle violent crime
City Hall and the Met Police are taking action to tackle the scourge of violent crime in London.

Retarded statists like this is why nobody believes you gun grabbers LIES
This WILL happen here if you bedwetting cowards ever get your wish. Cause guess what dumbfucks, you cant legislate away violence!
"if knives werent so readily available, there wouldnt be any mass stabbings. Using your fists will make it harder to kill" :rolleyes:

Here is this retards twitter. Enjoy the laughs!
Mayor of London (@MayorofLondon) | Twitter
I don't see what's so funny about that. It's true.

You can have my Sporks when you pry them from my Cold Dead Hands!
15649377959_a946820e5f_o.jpg

Mayor of London

✔@MayorofLondon

No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law. http://www.london.gov.uk/tackling-violent-crime …

City Hall and the Met Police are taking action to tackle the scourge of violent crime in London.

This WILL happen here if you bedwetting cowards ever get your wish. Cause guess what dumbfucks, you cant legislate away violence!
"if knives werent so readily available, there wouldnt be any mass stabbings. Using your fists will make it harder to kill" :rolleyes:

Ban Knives and ban the knowledge of Knives

Mayor of London

✔@MayorofLondon

Should we assume, here, that you always cut ropes and cords by gnawing through them with your teeth?
I'm not in the cutting ropes and cords business. I should think if you were, however, that your tool would be necessary when you are around the ropes and cords, not hitting the bar on Friday night.
In Maine, they had to pass ordinances to keep log hooks out of the bars on the weekends when loggers came in from the woods. Too many people getting slashed with 'em.

When people start fighting at a high level, is this statist retard going to ban fists? Forced amputation?
You are all stupid as fuck..

When people start fighting at a high level, is this statist retard going to ban fists? Forced amputation?
When we were teeneyboppers, knives were a status symbol, the cooler and deadlier the better. Switchblades were especially revered. Unfortunately, I lived in NY state, where because of fucked up NYC, the good knives were all outlawed. Couldn't have one longer than a nail clipper, basically. Definitely no switchblades.
Outlawing knives is not a new thing, TN.

When we were teeneyboppers, knives were a status symbol, the cooler and deadlier the better. Switchblades were especially revered. Unfortunately, I lived in NY state, where because of fucked up NYC, the good knives were all outlawed. Couldn't have one longer than a nail clipper, basically. Definitely no switchblades.
Im so glad i live in TN where everyone isnt a bedwetting pinko.

Mayor of London

✔@MayorofLondon

Should we assume, here, that you always cut ropes and cords by gnawing through them with your teeth?
I'm not in the cutting ropes and cords business. I should think if you were, however, that your tool would be necessary when you are around the ropes and cords, not hitting the bar on Friday night.
In Maine, they had to pass ordinances to keep log hooks out of the bars on the weekends when loggers came in from the woods. Too many people getting slashed with 'em.

Hitting the bars on a Friday night packing my trusty knife? Boy, do you ever have me wrong, old lady.

It's always on Sunday afternoon for me, right after church.

Yet people in New York are hacked up all the time with "BANNED KNIVES".

Knife Bans did not stop this Illegal Alien from killing this woman with a machete, and as usual, The Police are only convenient for delivering body bags.

Woman hacked to death by man with machete in the Bronx

Her right hand was cut off and her left hand partially severed, and she suffered cuts to her neck, cheek and shoulder, according to The New York Times.

Authorities found a machete at the scene, and took one of the woman’s neighbors into custody for questioning. He was identified by police as Angel Feliz, 26.

Feliz faces murder, manslaughter and criminal possession of a weapon charges, according to police.

Mayor of London

✔@MayorofLondon

As retired military, I feel naked without a tool on my hip. I never go anywhere without my Czech Mikov and at least one other knife on my person.

A knife is a tool. One I use almost daily.

Yet people in New York are hacked up all the time with "BANNED KNIVES".

Woman hacked to death by man with machete in the Bronx
MS13?

Forum List

Back