"There is never a reason to carry a knife" LOL

That mayor is a fucking crackpot

Mayor of London

✔@MayorofLondon

No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law. http://www.london.gov.uk/tackling-violent-crime …

4:02 AM - Apr 8, 2018

Here’s what the Mayor is doing to tackle violent crime
City Hall and the Met Police are taking action to tackle the scourge of violent crime in London.

Retarded statists like this is why nobody believes you gun grabbers LIES
This WILL happen here if you bedwetting cowards ever get your wish. Cause guess what dumbfucks, you cant legislate away violence!
"if knives werent so readily available, there wouldnt be any mass stabbings. Using your fists will make it harder to kill" :rolleyes:

Here is this retards twitter. Enjoy the laughs!
Mayor of London (@MayorofLondon) | Twitter
As retired military, I feel naked without a tool on my hip. I never go anywhere without my Czech Mikov and at least one other knife on my person.

A knife is a tool. One I use almost daily.
Peeling your grapefruit?

I usually carry a knife with me. You never know when you may need to cut the red wire on something.

Mayor of London

✔@MayorofLondon

No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law. http://www.london.gov.uk/tackling-violent-crime …

City Hall and the Met Police are taking action to tackle the scourge of violent crime in London.

This WILL happen here if you bedwetting cowards ever get your wish. Cause guess what dumbfucks, you cant legislate away violence!
"if knives werent so readily available, there wouldnt be any mass stabbings. Using your fists will make it harder to kill" :rolleyes:

As retired military, I feel naked without a tool on my hip. I never go anywhere without my Czech Mikov and at least one other knife on my person.

Hmmm, got that Russian thing going on...very interesting.

I've been carrying a pocket knife since I was 8 years old.

I remember getting my first Swiss Army knife like it was yesterday. IMO every man should at least carry a pocket knife

This Immigrant, was "Known To Police"

The Knife Ban in Mass. and See Something, Say Something did not help his victim.

The Police Successfully Delivered a Body Bag to the crime scene, as usual.

Apparently the attacked didn't give the damn about the "Quiet" sign in the Library either.

Woman stabbed to death with hunting knife in public library

WINCHESTER, Mass. — A man attacked a woman from behind at a public library near Boston on Saturday and stabbed her repeatedly with a hunting knife, killing her and injuring an elderly man who came to her aid, authorities said.

Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan said the 22-year-old woman was studying or doing work at a table in the Winchester Public Library’s reading room when 23-year-old Jeffrey Yao attacked her with a 10-inch knife. The woman suffered numerous slash and stab wounds to her head and upper torso, Ryan said.

Ryan said the woman staggered toward the door and several people tried to help her, including a 77-year-old man who also was stabbed. The man, who was stabbed in the arm, is expected to survive, Ryan said.

Mayor of London

✔@MayorofLondon

Hmmm, got that Russian thing going on...very interesting.
Czech. Not Russian.

The Mikov is one of the best automatics out there that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

More Fun With Banned Knives and Illegal Immigrants

MS-13 ‘initiation killings’: Lured to a park by girls and hacked to death with machetes

The four young men who were hacked to death in a New York park in April were lured there by two women associated with the vicious MS-13 street gang, and ambushed by more than a dozen gang members armed with wooden clubs and machetes who engaged in "a horrific frenzy of violence," according to court documents obtained Wednesday by Fox News.

The new details were released Monday as part of an indictment charging three of the street gang's alleged members -- Alexis Hernandez, Santis Leonel Ortiz-Flores and Omar Antonio Villata -- with the April 11 deaths of the four men.

“Hernandez, Ortiz-Flores and O. Villalta and the other MS-13 members approached and surrounded the victims," prosecutors wrote.

“One of the targeted victims ran immediately and escaped, but the group of MS-13 members and associates attacked and killed Llivicura, Lopez, Tigre and Villalobos, using machetes, knives and wooden clubs,” prosecutors wrote. “[The four victims] were surrounded by more than a dozen MS-13 members, including the defendants, and engulfed in a horrific frenzy of violence as they were brutally bludgeoned, sliced and stabbed to death.”

The four young men "were marked for death merely because they were suspected of disrespecting the MS-13 and being rival gang members," according to prosecutors.

Mayor of London

✔@MayorofLondon

Peeling your grapefruit?
Opening Amazon packages, fending off zombies, cutting paracord, opening clamshell packaging, interrogating Muslims and Mexicans...

I never leave home without a knife.
I never leave home without my gun. (and CCW license)

upload_2018-4-9_12-10-5.jpeg

This Immigrant, was "Known To Police"

The Knife Ban in Mass. and See Something, Say Something did not help his victim.

The Police Successfully Delivered a Body Bag to the crime scene, as usual.

Apparently the attacked didn't give the damn about the "Quiet" sign in the Library either.

Woman stabbed to death with hunting knife in public library

WINCHESTER, Mass. — A man attacked a woman from behind at a public library near Boston on Saturday and stabbed her repeatedly with a hunting knife, killing her and injuring an elderly man who came to her aid, authorities said.

Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan said the 22-year-old woman was studying or doing work at a table in the Winchester Public Library’s reading room when 23-year-old Jeffrey Yao attacked her with a 10-inch knife. The woman suffered numerous slash and stab wounds to her head and upper torso, Ryan said.

Ryan said the woman staggered toward the door and several people tried to help her, including a 77-year-old man who also was stabbed. The man, who was stabbed in the arm, is expected to survive, Ryan said.
D.V. sucks

Here's the real reason behind the climbing violent crime numbers in London: Simple numbers tell story of police cuts under Theresa May

Police numbers, including the number of armed police officers, have fallen sharply under Theresa May’s watch first as home secretary between 2010 and 2016 and then as prime minister.

Because criminals are so stupid that they wait for the police?
Ah, that's right. You're the guy who never heard of the word "deterrence".

All this Knife Violence, and The "Knife Bans" cannot stop it. All New York is doing is disarming law abiding from defending themselves.

Chilling 911 Calls Released in Fatal Stabbing of NJ Mom

Authorities have released a 911 call made by a friend of a woman who was fatally stabbed in the driveway of her New Jersey home last month.

The Record reports 48-year-old Suzanne Bardzell was talking with her friend moments before her Oct. 22 death.

"We were having a normal conversation... and all of a sudden she's like 'Oh my God, no!' screaming, yelling. And I'm like, 'Oh, my God Suzanne, what's the matter?'" the distraught friend is heard telling the police dispatcher. "And I did hear some guy in the background. And I don't know where she is, she's not answering her phone."

The friend said that Bardzell continued screaming "no, no, no," and that she heard a man in the background say he was sorry to have to do this.

The friend also told police that Bardzell had a rocky three-year relationship with 44-year-old Arthur Lomando, who allegedly smashed a window of her vehicle and used a machete-like knife to kill her.

The car was still running and the machete was inside the car when authorities found Bardzell, Prosecutor John Molinelli said at the time.

Bardzell was a mother of two children, ages 18 and 16, and a special education teacher, authorities said.

Mayor of London

✔@MayorofLondon

And I would answer the mayor with this bit 'o wisdom...In todays world what with products such as super glue no big eared person should be seen with ears that look like sails on a schooner...glue 'em down matey...

Forum List

Back