"There is never a reason to carry a knife" LOL

That mayor is a fucking crackpot

Mayor of London

✔@MayorofLondon

No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law. http://www.london.gov.uk/tackling-violent-crime …

4:02 AM - Apr 8, 2018

Here’s what the Mayor is doing to tackle violent crime
City Hall and the Met Police are taking action to tackle the scourge of violent crime in London.

Retarded statists like this is why nobody believes you gun grabbers LIES
This WILL happen here if you bedwetting cowards ever get your wish. Cause guess what dumbfucks, you cant legislate away violence!
"if knives werent so readily available, there wouldnt be any mass stabbings. Using your fists will make it harder to kill" :rolleyes:

Here is this retards twitter. Enjoy the laughs!
Mayor of London (@MayorofLondon) | Twitter

Yeah! why cant we be more like England? blah blah blah...... they're a bunch of Mad Hatters I tell ya

More "Banned Knives" & Immigrant Carnage

Three children stabbed to death with a machete, neighbor charged

NEW BERN, N.C. (AP/PIX11) — Police say three children — ages 1, 5 and 12 — were stabbed to death and two other people hurt in an attack at an eastern North Carolina home.

Police said in a statement Wednesday that 18-year-old Eh Lar Doh Htoo is charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill.

According to WITN, the suspect used a machete-style knife in the deadly assaults.

The names of the three people killed in the Tuesday night attack haven’t been released, nor has any possible motive.

An adult and another juvenile were wounded.

Lt. Ronda Allen says the suspect and victims knew each other. She says that all are Burmese and that a language barrier is affecting the investigation.

Htoo is expected to appear in court Thursday.

Sometimes I don't carry a knife but I always carry a gun.

Here's the real reason behind the climbing violent crime numbers in London: Simple numbers tell story of police cuts under Theresa May

Police numbers, including the number of armed police officers, have fallen sharply under Theresa May’s watch first as home secretary between 2010 and 2016 and then as prime minister.

Because criminals are so stupid that they wait for the police?
Ah, that's right. You're the guy who never heard of the word "deterrence".

All those dead victims would beg to disagree with ya

More "Banned Knives" & Immigrant Carnage

Three children stabbed to death with a machete, neighbor charged

NEW BERN, N.C. (AP/PIX11) — Police say three children — ages 1, 5 and 12 — were stabbed to death and two other people hurt in an attack at an eastern North Carolina home.

Police said in a statement Wednesday that 18-year-old Eh Lar Doh Htoo is charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill.

According to WITN, the suspect used a machete-style knife in the deadly assaults.

The names of the three people killed in the Tuesday night attack haven’t been released, nor has any possible motive.

An adult and another juvenile were wounded.

Lt. Ronda Allen says the suspect and victims knew each other. She says that all are Burmese and that a language barrier is affecting the investigation.

Htoo is expected to appear in court Thursday.
There's more to that story....

I remember the first time I learned that people were carrying machetes in their pants leg. One of my students was walking real funny. I thought he had something wrong with his leg. One of the other kids told me he was carrying a machete. I laughed. What if it slipped and cut off his foot? How does one sit down? Does that make it ride up and cut off your balls?
These days with MS13 and people aping them for the coolness factor, laughing at a lamebrain with a machete stuck down his pants isn't so appropos.

Here's the real reason behind the climbing violent crime numbers in London: Simple numbers tell story of police cuts under Theresa May

Police numbers, including the number of armed police officers, have fallen sharply under Theresa May’s watch first as home secretary between 2010 and 2016 and then as prime minister.

Because criminals are so stupid that they wait for the police?
Ah, that's right. You're the guy who never heard of the word "deterrence".

Here's what a rape victim says about it.

Campus Rape Survivor: I Wish I'd Had A Gun To Defend Myself

“He had a knife, I had pepper spray,” Lopez-Rivas told News 4 JAX. “And even though I ran for blue lights that are scattered all around, [he was] faster, stronger, and I did not win. . . The way that I carry [my gun] now, I would have been able to prevent what happened to me.”

I continue to wonder why the left want to make women easier targets?

Next Week's Headline: Long Fingernails BANNED!

My shiv is a fold-up with a little post on the blade to open it with one hand. 3 " blade, half is saw serration, 4 1/2" steel handle with nippled grip-inserts so I can use it wet... 440 stainless so it's got just enough flex not to snap if I pry something with it. It's curved to fit my hand so I can punch with it if required or smack something with the butt-end. A tension screw on each side means if I loosen them I can flip it open for dramatic effect. A cop told me it would be a felony to carry it in California because it opens with one hand...not sure I believe that.

My shiv is a fold-up with a little post on the blade to open it with one hand. 3 " blade, half is saw serration, 4 1/2" steel handle with nippled grip-inserts so I can use it wet... 440 stainless so it's got just enough flex not to snap if I pry something with it. It's curved to fit my hand so I can punch with it if required or smack something with the butt-end. A cop told me it would be a felony to carry it in California because it opens with one hand...not sure I believe that.
Is it assisted opening or an automatic?

Sounds like an assisted opening.

My shiv is a fold-up with a little post on the blade to open it with one hand. 3 " blade, half is saw serration, 4 1/2" steel handle with nippled grip-inserts so I can use it wet... 440 stainless so it's got just enough flex not to snap if I pry something with it. It's curved to fit my hand so I can punch with it if required or smack something with the butt-end. A cop told me it would be a felony to carry it in California because it opens with one hand...not sure I believe that.

You looking to rob, rape or murder?

Can't think of another reason you'd ask.

What a dipshit.

Depending on whether or not Tom Horn's knife is spring assisted or an automatic will determine if it is legal in California.

Just because you can open a knife with one hand does not make it illegal in CA. The cop is wrong.

A spring assisted knife is legal. An automatic is not.

What a dipshit.

Depending on whether or not Tom Horn's knife is spring assisted or an automatic will determine if it is legal in California.

Just because you can open a knife with one hand does not make it illegal in CA. The cop is wrong.

A spring assisted knife is legal. An automatic is not.

And criminals could give a shit. That is the point

That mayor is a fucking crackpot

Mayor of London

✔@MayorofLondon

No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law. http://www.london.gov.uk/tackling-violent-crime …

4:02 AM - Apr 8, 2018

Here’s what the Mayor is doing to tackle violent crime
City Hall and the Met Police are taking action to tackle the scourge of violent crime in London.

Retarded statists like this is why nobody believes you gun grabbers LIES
This WILL happen here if you bedwetting cowards ever get your wish. Cause guess what dumbfucks, you cant legislate away violence!
"if knives werent so readily available, there wouldnt be any mass stabbings. Using your fists will make it harder to kill" :rolleyes:

Here is this retards twitter. Enjoy the laughs!
Mayor of London (@MayorofLondon) | Twitter

For the record:
Request Rejected

Given that a bayonet was used in the 18th century, those who support the 2nd A. may believe this law in CA is unconstitutional. What say you defenders of "shall not infringe" should dirks, daggers, gravity knifes and push buttons be legal for all?

My shiv is a fold-up with a little post on the blade to open it with one hand. 3 " blade, half is saw serration, 4 1/2" steel handle with nippled grip-inserts so I can use it wet... 440 stainless so it's got just enough flex not to snap if I pry something with it. It's curved to fit my hand so I can punch with it if required or smack something with the butt-end. A tension screw on each side means if I loosen them I can flip it open for dramatic effect. A cop told me it would be a felony to carry it in California because it opens with one hand...not sure I believe that.
Probably true--like NY.

I've been carrying a pocket knife since I was 8 years old.

I remember getting my first Swiss Army knife like it was yesterday. IMO every man should at least carry a pocket knife

Hell as a kid, I didn't have a smart-phone and was always looking for something to do... We played Stretch and Mumbley-peg...

Equipment required... Pocket knife

How to Play Mumbley Peg | The Art of Manliness

Pocket Knife Games - All About Pocket Knives

No one ever lost a limb... No blood was spilled... And for sure no one ever said "WAIT my battery is dead"...

Given that a bayonet was used in the 18th century, those who support the 2nd A. may believe this law in CA is unconstitutional. What say you defenders of "shall not infringe" should dirks, daggers, gravity knifes and push buttons be legal for all?
If we're talking about the 2nd Amendment, it has nothing to do with State laws. The 2nd is a bar on Congress, not States.

Forum List

Back