Arrested for carrying a Utility knife! OK to sell gravity knifes but not to carry

s
Shit I must have over a dozen of those Husky utility knives. If I don't have one in my pocket then it's in the car or truck.

And for the record it's a razor blade in a holder and the actual cutting edge that is exposed is very small , less than half the length of the razor blade so when one corner of the blade gets dull or chipped you can use the other corner

And it's not really a gravity knife because it can't just be flicked open. There is a thumb stud and the spring is very tight

I'm one of those guys who always carries a pocket knife
Same here. I never have less than two...

with switch blade mechanism?
It isn’t a “switch blade mechanism”. It’s “assisted opening”. And there is a difference.
It's not even assisted opening
I was referring to my Kershaws. Which actually open easier once the spring breaks...

s
Shit I must have over a dozen of those Husky utility knives. If I don't have one in my pocket then it's in the car or truck.

And for the record it's a razor blade in a holder and the actual cutting edge that is exposed is very small , less than half the length of the razor blade so when one corner of the blade gets dull or chipped you can use the other corner

And it's not really a gravity knife because it can't just be flicked open. There is a thumb stud and the spring is very tight

I'm one of those guys who always carries a pocket knife
Same here. I never have less than two...

with switch blade mechanism?-----for no reason---just for hanging out
in front of the local store front?

people can be arrested in NYC for standing around-----in possession of
"burglary tool"-----which is not much more than a crow bar. Also---one can be arrested for being in possession of a little glass decorative pipe thing-----a little mirror -----and a razor blade. It is the apparatus for debasing heroin to make
CRACK-----or whatevah.
New York is a shithole that uses its citizenry to keep its prison industry stocked. Anyone who stays living under those conditions is an idiot, rich, or incapable of escaping.

NY is a shit hole-----crime ridden-----and the cops have an IMPOSSIBLE JOB

Knives are a gateway weapon. Next thing you know hes buying an AR and shooting up a school, amiright?

Its ridiculous that carrying a knife is illegal

He was carrying a utility knife, a tool used for drywall. You just made my case for not selling AR's or assault weapons, thank you.

Why are not the stores fined for carrying gravity knifes?? Try if you can.

And you just made the case that the leftist that run N.Y. are fucken idiots.

Forum List

Back