There is a difference between whites and blacks !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
blacks are more primitive and ape like than whites !! the diagram depicting in order a white,negro, and ape skull is just one example !!

Attachments

• $skulls.gif
    $skulls.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
then shave all the hair off an ape,you will then see the truth.whites came from apes period.

well explain how whites are bent over and walk bow-legged like a silver back.How is it when they die and are left for about a week they turn black.Now whats that tell you oh superior one.LOL

well explain how whites are bent over and walk bow-legged like a silver back.How is it when they die and are left for about a week they turn black.Now whats that tell you oh superior one.LOL
you can't tell when blacks start rotting by color or smell !! and your kind are the ones with longer ape like arms !!

:cool:

Attachments

• $n10.jpg
    $n10.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 103
  • $n11.jpg
    $n11.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 79
More racist bullshit.

The angle of the face to the jaw line varies among members of races. There is no one angle that ALL members of a race have. I have seen whites with faces sloped far more than any black person and vice versa.

The adaptations of blacks to warm environments, like the flat wide nose, are only similar in shape and size to gorillas because of their mutual warm environment. Blacks are as far if not farther evolved from apes as we whites are.

The 'evidence' shown thus far in this thread exemplifies exactly why it is that racial theories are psuedo-science at best and just horse shit at worst. It was never anything more than a cheap explanation of why whites got to the Industrial revolution first.

I thought he was gonna say whites like Mayonaise and blacks like Hot sauce.

Skull shape doesn't matter. When I was in school there was a white kid we called pan face cause his face was flat.:dunno: he was pretty cool though.

I think I was half way through the movie Planet of the Apes before I realized that the Apes weren't Obama voters. I do know they could have saved a bundle by filming the movie in Zimbabwe. But, maybe safety issues prevented this.... too real, if you know what I mean.

I think I was half way through the movie Planet of the Apes before I realized that the Apes weren't Obama voters. I do know they could have saved a bundle by filming the movie in Zimbabwe. But, maybe safety issues prevented this.... too real, if you know what I mean.

Lol, thank God there are idiots like you trying to advance that obsolete notion of racial superiority.

Your efforts set back your own cause far more than you apparently realize.

That is if you are not just a libtard fraud trying to stir up racial shit.

Lol, thank God there are idiots like you trying to advance that obsolete notion of racial superiority.

Your efforts set back your own cause far more than you apparently realize.

That is if you are not just a libtard fraud trying to stir up racial shit.

Obsolete? Let me know when AA (lower standards for Afros) programs are eliminated.

here we have a caucasian skull diagram . beside it we have an Asian and Caucasian skull side by side ..while there are a few traits that distinguish them from one another it is clear that they are human skulls !! and and lastly beside them we have a negroid skull . the skull of the modern negro has a much different structure than the 2 humans beside it !! sloping brow ,heavier cheek bones and jaw [ muzzle],and a much larger nasal passage.all of these features in the negroid skull are more apelike than the 2 human skulls on display .

Attachments

• $causkull.gif
    $causkull.gif
    41.7 KB · Views: 52
  • $skullblog1S.jpg
    $skullblog1S.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 51
  • $Image92n.jpg
    $Image92n.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
and here we have the side view of the negroid skull negroid skull,and a human to ape graph .

Attachments

• $ns.jpg
    $ns.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 50
  • $Figure%209-3 n.gif
    $Figure%209-3 n.gif
    44.1 KB · Views: 43
  • $skulls.gif
    $skulls.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Forum List