There is a difference between whites and blacks !!

it is a known fact that the average black has a lower iq than any other race !! low iq is found in many habitual offenders .even in the Uk blacks committ a disproportionate amount of crimes when compared to other races !! so the reason blacks behave in the way they do could be do to intelligence !!

I believe Australian aborigines are lower. depends on how you define race.

it is a known fact that the average black has a lower iq than any other race !! low iq is found in many habitual offenders .even in the Uk blacks committ a disproportionate amount of crimes when compared to other races !! so the reason blacks behave in the way they do could be do to intelligence !!

But these averages changeover time.

In the 1930s Italians and Jews tested lower in IQ than Anglos in the US, but now Italians are even with Anglos and Jews are testing higher than Anglos!

well how come your peeps used to walk around dragging your hairy arms on the ground carrying a big stick to crack your woman on the head.To see the real evolution of white peeps checkout the caveman.

But these averages changeover time.

In the 1930s Italians and Jews tested lower in IQ than Anglos in the US, but now Italians are even with Anglos and Jews are testing higher than Anglos!

that is a debunked myth made popular by Gould. dont believe me just google it

well how come your peeps used to walk around dragging your hairy arms on the ground carrying a big stick to crack your woman on the head.To see the real evolution of white peeps checkout the caveman.
maybe in a few thousand yrs negoes will evolve into apes !!:lol:

There is a difference between whites and blacks !!

Yes, it's called pigment.

where one has pigment and the other doesn't (white).Ones a human and the other is a ghost. I have never seen a true white person,actually they are a bit pinkish dont you think.

HUEY--sperm is white--thats where we white are superior- you were white but got burnt along the way.. Maybe that cum i saw on the side walk was you....
I SPEET ON JU!!

well, asides from being white & black... I guess there's no difference between whites and blacks.
Also, look up Pineal Gland. Its considered the God part of the brain as it mostly responsible for dreams when it releases DMT. This gland is dead and calcified in white people

well, asides from being white & black... I guess there's no difference between whites and blacks.
Also, look up Pineal Gland. Its considered the God part of the brain as it mostly responsible for dreams when it releases DMT. This gland is dead and calcified in white people

The Pineal Gland is just another illustration of Aphros being more animal-like than human. It was once considered a vestigial organ because animals are so tied to it, but in humans, after puberty, it begins to calcify. Then, it was discovered that in Aphros, like animals, it doesn't calcify after puberty. Aphros have small brains, like animals, and so glands external to the brain, like the Pineal Gland play a greater role in their development and behavior.

blacks are more primitive and ape like than whites !! the diagram depicting in order a white,negro, and ape skull is just one example !!

They are much smarter and more intelligent. They are stornger to have survived the atrocites committed on them by whites and whites needed them them to pick cotton because they would not be able to stand the labor. If not for blacks, this country would have died in it's early stages and now Mexicans are needed. White man cannot survive alone in the world because they have an inborn tendency to destroy. Maybe it the close inbreeding which breeds village idiots. Even primates are more intelligent then white people.

Last edited:
Slavery and the American Economy

By Waldron H. Giles, Ph.D.

The results of the economic value of this free labor are, when inflated conservatively at 3%

to 2006 dollars, a staggering value of 20.3 trillion dollars or to put this number in a more

visual perspective; it amounts to $563,450 per African American currently living in the US.

The 19.7 trillion dollar slave contribution is still within the US economy since the dollar has constantly inflated in value, and money like matter in never destroyed; it can be wasted but not destroyed, in an inflationary economy. This slave-induced contribution is still working and funding new ventures, within the US economy as we speak. Those who made this contribution, albeit forced, have been largely denied access to the very capital and business accouterments they developed.

Slavery and the American Economy

If the white man is not stopped, he will destroy America as we know it and blacks and hispanics are the only ones that can stop him. Bush almost destroyed it single handed and the world with his global economic down fall.
Thank GOD for Obama it stopped it from happening. You know the black man.

Lets keep to the subject mater shall we, yep one person is black, the other, brown, red, yellow, or white, very observant, well done, you know your colors! The character of a person is defined by their accomplishments, morals, and contributions to society, not the color of their skin. Some would respond the the prior post as follows, Bush tried? Obama did!, Were bankrupt by legal definition and you waste your time with the color game, what a pathetic excuse for a person!

New Topics

Forum List

Back