There is a difference between whites and blacks !!

I have to wonder why the bigots feel the need to hate.
I've concluded they have something they hate about themselves but want to hide by expressing hatred for others.
Either they're sad, socially useless peasants who no one wants to sit next to in a bar or, perhaps they are gay and can't accept their sexuality.

Come on guys, being gay isn't a bad thing.
Come out and enjoy your life as who you really are.

Sorry, shit-packer, I don't hate any more than you do. You just accuse others of hate for disagreeing with you because being a fag is a BAD thing that can't be defended. And, calling yourself gay doesn't change the fact that you freaks are miserable, not gay.

Perhaps you could link to where I said I was gay. :)

Given the historical level of genetic mixing, particularly in the U.S., the categorization of people as either "white" or "black" is scientifically ludicrous.

I've concluded they have something they hate about themselves but want to hide by expressing hatred for others.
Either they're sad, socially useless peasants who no one wants to sit next to in a bar or, perhaps they are gay and can't accept their sexuality.

And you feel the same way about Israeli's right. :lol:

Given the historical level of genetic mixing, particularly in the U.S., the categorization of people as either "white" or "black" is scientifically ludicrous.

Maybe so, but "blacks" want to hang on to the label for the privileges that comes with it.

Seems to be a pattern here with cowardly, racist, closet-cases.

Unkotare, you have the lowest quality posts on this forum.

You really think that you, of all people, are qualified to pass judgment, you idiotic little pussy?

Ariux is right. You never debate anything. You just call people names. Is that how you get off, calling people "cowardly" from, uh, the safety of your computer screen?

Get a life, man.

Unkotare, you have the lowest quality posts on this forum.

You really think that you, of all people, are qualified to pass judgment, you idiotic little pussy?

Ariux is right. You never debate anything. You just call people names. Is that how you get off, calling people "cowardly" from, uh, the safety of your computer screen?

Get a life, man.

You, for one, have openly admitted your cowardice time and time again, so you've got nothing to bitch about when reminded of it. If you'd stop being a little pussy you wouldn't have to worry about being recognized as a little pussy.

And you feel the same way about Israeli's right. :lol:

look at my posting history. I think you'll find I don't class Israelis in general as guilty of anything.

Why do extreme Jews feel the need to push their extremist crap on threads about black and white people?

yeah ,yeah,whatever !!! live near them and you would change your views !!

If you lived next door to a black person it would be him who would do the complaining. Having a shit stain like you move in would devalue properties in the immediate vicinity!
first it was white men and boys wearing their pants down below their azz cheeks,now its Black kids copy cats thats all.They were wearing that style back when elvis was the big star.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I don't recall that. Back then anyone doing this would have probably been arrested for indecent exposure.

Forum List

Back