There is a difference between whites and blacks !!

Lol, thank God there are idiots like you trying to advance that obsolete notion of racial superiority.

Your efforts set back your own cause far more than you apparently realize.

That is if you are not just a libtard fraud trying to stir up racial shit.

Obsolete? Let me know when AA (lower standards for Afros) programs are eliminated.

Lol, the libtard version of racism, a sort of paternalistic racism, is also obsolete and dying.

Unfortunately the libtards do still hold power so it will take a little longer to undo.

and here we have the side view of the negroid skull negroid skull,and a human to ape graph .

Anthropometry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forensic anthropologists study the human skeleton in a legal setting. A forensic anthropologist can assist in the identification of a decedent through various skeletal analyses that produce a biological profile....

One part of a biological profile is a person's racial/ancestral affinity. People with considerable European ancestry generally have relatively no prognathism; a relatively small face; a narrow, tear-shaped nasal cavity; a "silled" nasal aperture; tower-shaped nasal bones; a triangular-shaped palate; and an angular and sloping eye orbit shape. People with considerable African ancestry typically have a broad and round nasal cavity; no dam or nasal sill; Quonset hut-shaped nasal bones; notable facial projection in the jaw and mouth area (prognathism); a rectangular-shaped palate; and a square or rectangular eye orbit shape. People with considerable East Asian ancestry are often characterized by a relatively small prognathism; no nasal sill or dam; an oval-shaped nasal cavity; tent-shaped nasal bones; a horseshoe-shaped palate; and a rounded and non-sloping eye orbit shape.[5] Many of these characteristics are only a matter of frequency among particular races: their presence or absence of one or more does not automatically classify an individual into a racial group.

So, in other words, there is enough variation within races for skull shape that the presence of particular features does not really prove anything, Sherlock.

There are long skulled Europeans and short/round skulled Europeans.
There are long skulled Africans and short/round skulled Africans.
There are long skulled East Asians and short/round skulled East Asians.

There is no defining characteristic to a skull that firmly classifies one as one race or another.

This is because racial categorizations are BULLSHIT.

Last edited:
and here we have the side view of the negroid skull negroid skull,and a human to ape graph .

Anthropometry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forensic anthropologists study the human skeleton in a legal setting. A forensic anthropologist can assist in the identification of a decedent through various skeletal analyses that produce a biological profile....

One part of a biological profile is a person's racial/ancestral affinity. People with considerable European ancestry generally have relatively no prognathism; a relatively small face; a narrow, tear-shaped nasal cavity; a "silled" nasal aperture; tower-shaped nasal bones; a triangular-shaped palate; and an angular and sloping eye orbit shape. People with considerable African ancestry typically have a broad and round nasal cavity; no dam or nasal sill; Quonset hut-shaped nasal bones; notable facial projection in the jaw and mouth area (prognathism); a rectangular-shaped palate; and a square or rectangular eye orbit shape. People with considerable East Asian ancestry are often characterized by a relatively small prognathism; no nasal sill or dam; an oval-shaped nasal cavity; tent-shaped nasal bones; a horseshoe-shaped palate; and a rounded and non-sloping eye orbit shape.[5] Many of these characteristics are only a matter of frequency among particular races: their presence or absence of one or more does not automatically classify an individual into a racial group.

So, in other words, there is enough variation within races for skull shape that the presence of particular features does not really prove anything, Sherlock.

There are long skulled Europeans and short/round skulled Europeans.
There are long skulled Africans and short/round skulled Africans.
There are long skulled East Asians and short/round skulled East Asians.

There is no defining characteristic to a skull that firmly classifies one as one race or another.

This is because racial categorizations are BULLSHIT.
on the contrary !! any anthropologist can tell the difference between an asian and carcasian skull . but anyone with eyes to see can see the difference in a negroid skull !!

Last edited:
it is also a scientific fact that the negroid brain is 5 to 10% smaller than the Asian and caucasian human brain !!

on the contrary !! any anthropologist can tall the difference between an asian and carcasian skull . but anyone with eyes to see can see the difference in a negroid skull !!

Lol, you still dont get it.

What you are doing is selecting a subset of shapes of skulls from each race that show strong differentiation from the other races, sort of 'classic' skulls that strongly show these features for each race and then comparing them.

But the truth of the matter is that while these features do exist, the variations within the races are as dramatic as the supposed differences between the races. Which is why in the article it poiints out that finding these features on a skull does not in and of itself PROVE the race of the pereson. Taken together with other features present in the skeleton the features of the skull it makes it more or less likely that a person was a particular race. But I have seen blacks with headshapes like the caucasian skulls you show, and I have seen whites with headshapes similar to the negroid skulls you have shown. That is because of the huge variation each race has within its own group.

The pics you are showing are thus little more than a stacking of the deck and dont really prove anything.

Besides all that, all the races have intermingled with each other for thousands of years and will do so again. During the normal 'Ice Age' periods, the northern climes are uninhabitable and areas like Spain, Italy, the Balkans, the Ukraine become like Canada or Sweden. The northern populations are driven southwards to intermingle with the darker skinned ethnicities that have adapted to a previous tropical climate.

We have been living in a warm inter-galatial period that has allowed the human race to spread out and differentiate more. But soon (next few thousand years or less) this intergalatial period will end abruptly and humanity will be driven toward the tropics again.

We are all one species and this notion of race was a failed attempt to show how humanity has various breeds, but instead of using the word breed as that is applied to animals mostly, they use the word race, which originally was a reference to ethnicity not the 19th century definition of race.

Your ideas you present here are archaic psuedo-science from over a century ago and has been known to be obsolete for the last few decades, though anthropologists still find the categorizations useful. But I think that is more due to academic inertia than any current facts supporting these notions of race.

So I guess the real question is 'Why do people like you persist in using outdated terminology and push obsolete concepts?' The obvious answer is that you derive some benefit from doing so or think you soon will be.

So either you are a deluded racists with illusions of restoring racial glory (at what cost in life, blood and treasure?) or you are a libtard who is merely posing as a racist to fan the flames of racial division, suspicion and hatred.

Either way you are a loser fantasist.

blacks are more primitive and ape like than whites !! the diagram depicting in order a white,negro, and ape skull is just one example !!

Hahahaha.

Its really pathetic, isnt it?

He shows skulls picked for the extreme 'racial' features, then presents them as though all people of these races have these sorts of skulls.

I could go to a car sales lot and grab five red BMWs and compare them to five black mustangs, and assert that all fords have darker paint jobs than BMWs do and I would have 'proven' my argument just the same as Randiy does, lol.

An overlap between species of human doesn't do away with the fact that one species isn't as good as the other.

There are millions of Caucasus with darker skin than millions of Afros. Yet, you still see shitbrained liberals insisting that there's a pigment difference between white people and Afros.

An overlap between species of human ....

There is only ONE species of human, Einstein.

doesn't do away with the fact that one species isn't as good as the other.

Good for what? As good as the other for what purposes?

And so what if they arent?

As to the overlap, when the overlap is 50% and more of the sets in question you need to toss out the definition of the sets and start fresh.

In this case we are stuck with a categorization of homo sapiens that is based on little more than visual clues and ignores the vast amount of genetic knowledge accumulated and which suggests that our racial groupings are pointless and unscientific.

So when are you going to drop the pretence of being a racist loon and admit to everyone that you are really a libtard just trying to instigate bullshit?

There are millions of Caucasus with darker skin than millions of Afros. Yet, you still see shitbrained liberals insisting that there's a pigment difference between white people and Afros.

Generally there is, but once again the exceptions are HUGE.

Last edited:
An overlap between species of human doesn't do away with the fact that one species isn't as good as the other.

Good is a subjective term. Please feel free to elaborate on what makes you (individually) good. Have you cured cancer? Do you hold down responsible employment? Are you generally successful at life? Are you a good husband or father? What "good" have you so far accomplished, with all of your prestigious paleness?

Quote: Originally Posted by Uncensored2008
I'm a 6 foot, 210 pound man with extensive martial arts training. Women are no match and cannot defend against me. I have thousands of hours of forms with staffs, swords and knifes.

actually he's a lil man with big ideas.With all that training it wouldn't help him if the person he confronts has a Glock 9mm.

it is a known fact that the average black has a lower iq than any other race !! low iq is found in many habitual offenders .even in the Uk blacks committ a disproportionate amount of crimes when compared to other races !! so the reason blacks behave in the way they do could be do to intelligence !!

it is a known fact that the average black has a lower iq than any other race !! low iq is found in many habitual offenders .even in the Uk blacks committ a disproportionate amount of crimes when compared to other races !! so the reason blacks behave in the way they do could be do to intelligence !!

Low intelligence is a reason why blacks behave like animals. There are be some other genetic factors that contribute to blacks being animal-like. But, these are all indirect factors. Someone long on adrenaline and short on intelligence can still be a perfectly good member of society.... unless they're treated in ways that ignore their genetic limitations, such as being given schooling and jobs that they're not qualified for, all the while falsely telling them that someone else is causing all their problems.

Low intelligence is a reason why blacks behave like animals. There are be some other genetic factors that contribute to blacks being animal-like. But, these are all indirect factors. Someone long on adrenaline and short on intelligence can still be a perfectly good member of society.... unless they're treated in ways that ignore their genetic limitations, such as being given schooling and jobs that they're not qualified for, all the while falsely telling them that someone else is causing all their problems.

What have you done so far with your life, Einstein?

Quote: Originally Posted by yidnar
blacks are more primitive and ape like than whites !! the diagram depicting in order a white,negro, and ape skull is just one example !!

Hahahaha.

dont laugh too soon monkey boy,when its whites who are hairy like apes.In fact they have more hair then a gorilla.Now explain that monkey boy.

Quote: Originally Posted by yidnar

Hahahaha.

dont laugh too soon monkey boy,when its whites who are hairy like apes.In fact they have more hair then a gorilla.Now explain that monkey boy.

Man I got so much hair all over my body, I am just glad its blonde or I would look like a gorrilla.

But so what? I am proud of having 3.7% Neanderthal DNA too whille we are on caveman topics and thick hair all over me like a natural born blanket, lol.

Last edited:

I have known many blacks with a mucher higher IQ than you are indicating by the poor use of reason in your posts, and they could certainly be more polite and respectful, even of people like you.

Quote: Originally Posted by Uncensored2008
I'm a 6 foot, 210 pound man with extensive martial arts training. Women are no match and cannot defend against me. I have thousands of hours of forms with staffs, swords and knifes.

actually he's a lil man with big ideas.With all that training it wouldn't help him if the person he confronts has a Glock 9mm.

Guys who have DONE shit dont boast about it. Most would rather not even talk about it at all.

Forum List

Back