There have been 273 mass shootings in the US so far in 2017 — here's the full list

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
The death toll continues to rise on Monday in Las Vegas, Nevada, where a gunman killed at least 59 people and injured at least 527 others at a country music festival on Sunday night.

It was the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history.

The incident marked the 273rd mass shooting in 2017, according to the nonprofit Gun Violence Archive, which tracks shootings in the US. To put this into perspective, we are 275 days into the year, which means the US has had nearly as many mass shootings as days in 2017.

There have been 273 mass shootings in the US so far in 2017 — here's the full list
-----------------------

Unbelievable.

The death toll continues to rise on Monday in Las Vegas, Nevada, where a gunman killed at least 59 people and injured at least 527 others at a country music festival on Sunday night.

The incident marked the 273rd mass shooting in 2017, according to the nonprofit Gun Violence Archive, which tracks shootings in the US. To put this into perspective, we are 275 days into the year, which means the US has had nearly as many mass shootings as days in 2017.

-----------------------

Unbelievable.
The disregard for human life is undeniable. Sad.

thanks , plus i think that rifles are banned in France but i think their death toll by rifles and guns is over that number . Think that the French ' WIN ' as they had 139 deaths at a 'little girl' music concert of some type didn't they Sytfe

-----------------------

Unbelievable.

Only 25 of those were in Chicago.

thanks , plus i think that rifles are banned in France but i think their death toll by rifles and guns is over that number . Think that the French ' WIN ' as they had 139 deaths at a 'little girl' music concert of some type didn't they Sytfe
-------------------------------------- sorry , faulty info , sorry , sorry , sorry . Still , there are lots and lots of murder by guns in europe and england Sytfe .

• Banned

I'm sorry, I can't respond to this post because it wasn't composed in English.

-------------------------------------- sorry , faulty info , sorry , sorry , sorry . Still , there are lots and lots of murder by guns in europe and england Sytfe .

-----------------------

Unbelievable.

What demographic criteria is being used? What I mean is, how many of the shootings that comprise the list were gang related or were the result of another crime being committed?

-----------------------

Unbelievable.
The disregard for human life is undeniable. Sad.
American values.

Take everyone's guns, that'll show the criminals who's boss.

-----------------------

Unbelievable.

What demographic criteria is being used? What I mean is, how many of the shootings that comprise the list were gang related or were the result of another crime being committed?
The criteria was mass shootings in 2017.

The guy in Las Vegas was not a criminal, just your average law abiding citizen right up until he wasn't.

Let's just ask the Australians if it worked for them. Oh wait -- it did work for them.

Forum List

Back