There have been 273 mass shootings in the US so far in 2017 — here's the full list

thanks , plus i think that rifles are banned in France but i think their death toll by rifles and guns is over that number . Think that the French ' WIN ' as they had 139 deaths at a 'little girl' music concert of some type didn't they Sytfe

I'm sorry, I can't respond to this post because it wasn't composed in English.

Take everyone's guns, that'll show the criminals who's boss.
The guy in Las Vegas was not a criminal, just your average law abiding citizen right up until he wasn't.

Not the point. The point is you take away the guns from law abiding folk and the "criminals" still have them. That IS a concept you understand, right? Freedom sucks when you're a "Lefty".

The death toll continues to rise on Monday in Las Vegas, Nevada, where a gunman killed at least 59 people and injured at least 527 others at a country music festival on Sunday night.

It was the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history.

The incident marked the 273rd mass shooting in 2017, according to the nonprofit Gun Violence Archive, which tracks shootings in the US. To put this into perspective, we are 275 days into the year, which means the US has had nearly as many mass shootings as days in 2017.

There have been 273 mass shootings in the US so far in 2017 — here's the full list
-----------------------

Unbelievable.
Everyone already knows your list is bullshit propaganda. It has been debunked 1000 times.

No, it hasn't. But thanks for playing, Vlad. Take your bullshit trolling elsewhere.
Yes it has, douche bag. Anti-gun groups always lie and use bogus statistics.

The death toll continues to rise on Monday in Las Vegas, Nevada, where a gunman killed at least 59 people and injured at least 527 others at a country music festival on Sunday night.

The incident marked the 273rd mass shooting in 2017, according to the nonprofit Gun Violence Archive, which tracks shootings in the US. To put this into perspective, we are 275 days into the year, which means the US has had nearly as many mass shootings as days in 2017.

-----------------------

Unbelievable.
Everyone already knows your list is bullshit propaganda. It has been debunked 1000 times.

No, it hasn't. But thanks for playing, Vlad. Take your bullshit trolling elsewhere.

That's not an "anti-gun" group, moron.

thanks , plus i think that rifles are banned in France but i think their death toll by rifles and guns is over that number . Think that the French ' WIN ' as they had 139 deaths at a 'little girl' music concert of some type didn't they Sytfe

I'm sorry, I can't respond to this post because it wasn't composed in English.

Take everyone's guns, that'll show the criminals who's boss.

Let's just ask the Australians if it worked for them. Oh wait -- it did work for them.

Look at it this way, you'd be just one more Queen for them to bow to.

lol, "Willhaftawaite," a mod here at USMB, gave the OP a "funny." This is the caliber of the moderation we're dealing with here at USMB.

Conceding what point, troll? It would be great if you could at least try to be coherent. Instead of drooling all over your keyboard and hitting "post reply," work on actually making a post that makes sense.
If you'd stop bad-touching yourself over the thought of more dead bodies, you might actually see that your source is bullshit and your OP is pointless.

Try conceding that and engaging in some intellectual honesty with what little intellect you have, dipshit.

Problem of gun lovers...they didn't see how tons of countries d ont have this madness due to gun ban.

Start at :25.

Now one would assume the orange-turd would say "If some of those people had a rocket launcher strapped to their back, half the Mandalay Bay Hotel could have been taken out - they're rapists, they're thieves, and some, I assume, are good people. But they had to be taken out folks, I'm sorry. Better that 59 people die in the Hotel than the 59 good people at the concert."

How many were murdered in chicago during the brown buffoons 8 years? 4000-6000.

lol, "Willhaftawaite," a mod here at USMB, gave the OP a "funny." This is the caliber of the moderation we're dealing with here at USMB.

Yes, I did.

I have a tendency to laugh at bullshit

Conceding what point, troll? It would be great if you could at least try to be coherent. Instead of drooling all over your keyboard and hitting "post reply," work on actually making a post that makes sense.
If you'd stop bad-touching yourself over the thought of more dead bodies, you might actually see that your source is bullshit and your OP is pointless.

Try conceding that and engaging in some intellectual honesty with what little intellect you have, dipshit.

My "source" is bullshit, gimp? How so, moron? Take your thumb out of your ass, wipe off your chin, and prove how the stats are "bullshit." Oh, you can't do that because you're a fucking moron?
Have an adult read you the entire thread. It has been pointed out already.

I'm beginning to think you're actually not just being intellectually dishonest and are actually that sto0pid.

-----------------------

Unbelievable.

ROFL! Of course it is. They even admit it.

The Gun Violence Archive [GVA] was established to carry on the work of Slate.com’s 2013 toll of deaths by gun violence. When GVA took the reins in 2014, the mission was expanded to also look at the tens of thousands of injuries and other acts of gun violence. The overall goal of GVA is to provide the best, most detailed, accessible data on the subject to add clarity to the ongoing discussion on gun violence, gun rights, and gun regulations.

Slate.com has been one of the more vocal proponents for civilian disarmament and infringement on the civil rights of Americans when it comes to firearms ownership.

Last edited:

-----------------------

Unbelievable.

This chart says even more. Much more.

1,516 mass shootings in 1,735 days: America's gun crisis – in one chart

My "source" is bullshit, gimp? How so, moron? Take your thumb out of your ass, wipe off your chin, and prove how the stats are "bullshit." Oh, you can't do that because you're a fucking moron?
Have an adult read you the entire thread. It has been pointed out already.

I'm beginning to think you're actually not just being intellectually dishonest and are actually that sto0pid.

Exactly as I thought. Go back to chewing on your crayons, drooling retard. That's what you're best at.
I again accept your concession. Troll on.

-----------------------

Unbelievable.

No, they don't you absolute fucking idiot.

"Gun Violence Archive (GVA) is a not for profit corporation formed in 2013 to provide online public access to accurate information about gun-related violence in the United States. GVA will collect and check for accuracy, comprehensive information about gun-related violence in the U.S. and then post and disseminate it online, primarily if not exclusively on this website and summary ledgers at www.facebook.com/gunviolencearchive. It is hoped that this information will inform and assist those engaged in discussions and activities concerning gun violence, including analysis of proposed regulations or legislation relating to gun safety usage. All we ask is to please provide proper credit for use of Gun Violence Archive data and advise us of its use.

GVA is not, by design an advocacy group. The mission of GVA is to document incidents of gun violence and gun crime nationally to provide independent, verified data to those who need to use it in their research, advocacy or writing."

The amusing part of this whole thing is watching hoplophobes, who are by definition afraid of inanimate objects, accuse gun owners of being scared.

-----------------------

Unbelievable.

This chart says even more. Much more.

1,516 mass shootings in 1,735 days: America's gun crisis – in one chart

Wow. That chart really puts things in perspective.

No, they don't you absolute fucking idiot.

"Gun Violence Archive (GVA) is a not for profit corporation formed in 2013 to provide online public access to accurate information about gun-related violence in the United States. GVA will collect and check for accuracy, comprehensive information about gun-related violence in the U.S. and then post and disseminate it online, primarily if not exclusively on this website and summary ledgers at www.facebook.com/gunviolencearchive. It is hoped that this information will inform and assist those engaged in discussions and activities concerning gun violence, including analysis of proposed regulations or legislation relating to gun safety usage. All we ask is to please provide proper credit for use of Gun Violence Archive data and advise us of its use.

GVA is not, by design an advocacy group. The mission of GVA is to document incidents of gun violence and gun crime nationally to provide independent, verified data to those who need to use it in their research, advocacy or writing."

Here's a much better site for information.

GunCite: gun control and Second Amendment issues

Forum List

Back