What to Know About Ruger’s AR-10, Weapon Recovered in the Lewiston Mass Shootings

Glock 22 (.40 cal) was my gun. With a Mossberg pump action buck shot as a backup.

Fun days until my son was born - then I decided to hang them up.

That's me.

To each, their own.
.40 Fat-N-Slow!

raw

The guy shouldn’t have been allowed a .22 caliber

Why not? Because he says he hears voices? Doesn't mean everyone who hears voices is going to shoot up a bowling ally. I was shot 6 times in an armed robbery by a drug addicted felon negro. As a result, I had to attend MONTHS of therapy. Should I lose my gun rights because I'm in therapy? Why was the felon negro in possession of a gun, anyway? Why don't we enforce these "no negros with guns" laws on the books, since 33% of all adult black males are felons, that means literally 1/3 of all black men should not own a firearm. But I promise you, they do.

The problem I have with red or yellow flag laws is their ease of abuse. You can be threatened by someone and have a gun to defend yourself from them. They call the police, say you're a threat to the world around you, and the cops come and grab all your guns.

NOW you are truly a victim, and an unarmed one at that. That's the best kind of victim, unarmed.

Ummm….Yea

So? Since when does that become a condition of gun ownership? What if he's just fucking with you? You think someone should lose a constitutional right because he says he hears voices? What if those voices tell him to ram a car into a crowded parade full of xmas demonstrators? Should we take his car, but not his guns?

I mean where does this shit stop? It's called a slippery slope for a reason.

Hearing voices? Take away their guns
Domestic violence? Take away their guns
Severe Depression? Take away their guns

Hearing voices? Take away their guns
Domestic violence? Take away their guns
Severe Depression? Take away their guns

What if someone is depressed because they were shot in an armed robbery? That is one of the most common symptoms of PTSD from such an event.

They were already a victim once, you think you have the right to make them a victim again?

If so, fuck you.

Last edited:
What a stupid scenario

It ain't stupid motherfucker, it happened to me. FUCK OFF.

The only thing stupid here is you. YOU JUST SAID "severe depression" lose their guns. I ask about severe depression due to being shot and you call it a stupid scenario. You're an ideal example of why people hate the left.

Forum List

Back