There Goes the Narrative

Nearly 50% think there is either no crisis or no problem at all. Fail.
Take in a fucking illegal family into your fucking house and prove you did it and I will admit I am wrong about everything.

Until then, take your typical pathetic hypocritical shit and shove it.

Hypocritical moron. Do you stand for anything. Give me one fucking thing.

What fucking sacrifices do you make for the planet?

What the fuck do you do for the poor?

We all know you live in a gated community, living off of your husband's money.

Go ahead, tell all of us how many of the BLACKS live in your lily white neighborhood.

All while you enjoy your tax relief. Pathetic.

Oooh short stack is getting upset. I guess you came up short again. LOL.

That you have a problem with the poll...that's lotsa fun.

Well, Shitforbrains, you stated 50% see no crisis AND NO PROBLEM.
Seriously fuck stain….try reading what I wrote:

“Nearly 50% think there is either no crisis or no problem at all. Fail.”

Nearly 50%…not 50%.

then

no crisis or no problem…not no crisis and no problem.

I understand that as a trump supporter, you don’t know what honesty is but usually you guys try to disguise your dishonesty better.
Yeah, 12% is just like nearly 50%!

New math is FUN!

No but 49% (as verifified by BookShaka haka) seeing no crisis on the border blows your lie in the OP out of the water.
79% saying the border is a problem while Democrats scream for open borders is political gold for Republicans.

Except the supposed "screaming" isn't happening; remotely.
Yeah, shutting down the government because you want open borders and to defund ICE is a great political move.

Obama claimed there is a crisis on the border. You calling him a liar?

Well, there is a crisis. We have concentration camps down there with kids who were kidnapped by a big orange blob.

How many have been there since the guy before Orange man was doing it?

We've always detained people when necessary. What Trump is doing it is separating kids from parents as a policy. Cruelty for the sake of cruelty is not the hallmark of a great nation.

Nearly 50%…not 50%.

then

I understand that as a trump supporter, you don’t know what honesty is but usually you guys try to disguise your dishonesty better.

New math is FUN!

No but 49% (as verifified by BookShaka haka) seeing no crisis on the border blows your lie in the OP out of the water.
79% saying the border is a problem while Democrats scream for open borders is political gold for Republicans.

Except the supposed "screaming" isn't happening; remotely.
Yeah, shutting down the government because you want open borders and to defund ICE is a great political move.

Trump is the one who shut down the government; he said so on 12/11 in the Oval Office.

I didn't want he wanted open borders and to defund ICE though.

I'll put this very simply: No legislation passed= No bribe money. Congress will cave before their corporate benefactors suffer Q1 losses.

Damn shame and not what the Founding Fathers intended.

This increase in understanding of more support for the wall along with the drop of 75 cents a gallon gas shows also how trump
Has increased

If the mid terms were now The results would be a lot more for republicans

Thanks. Weatherman2020 if that dumb bitch can see it; why can’t you?

Nearly 50%…not 50%.

then

New math is FUN!

Yep, and when the Demon-crats blink, it'll be more political gold for the republicans, as 5 billion will trickle into the economy.

When invited they can be vetted. Not the same as illegals sneaking in. Don’t move the goal posts.
Our president has openly stated he'll make immigration vetting easier, sactuary cities now take a back seat to a sactuary country

And this is where the disconnect lies , we've an immigration problem , we can't support wave after wave of low end labor force

It does not matter how 'legal' we paint them

that is delusion

I love how Trump has Democrats screaming for open borders

And how does Trump's open invite differ from open boarders?

Seriously, how can anyone be so utterly two dimensional ?

Garbage like this belongs with the other fear mongering threads.
Along with those who buy into it....

Trump owns the shutdown.
He's quite proud of his entire bait/switch , everyone's focused on the wall ,illegals ,blah blah blah....while our jobs are being stolen by H1B, H2B , etc visa system w/holes so big one could launch caravans through it....

The reality is, we've cut illegal border crossing by 80% since 2000, when we went from 1.6 Million illegal crossing a year to 310,000 in 2018

Yeah, and if they keep up zero legislative barriers , that's well on it's way to being zero 'illegals' , because all one needs is a red/white/blue burrito to become 'legal' ,furthering our immigration demise ,fueling a failing economy ,taxing the daylights out of those of us supporting it all. and making Trump look really good in 20'

What we have had over the years, and ever since NAFTA, was a willingness to go along with the world efforts in order to have labor equal out in order to create a world labor market for globalist greed stricken tyrants where ever they might exist in the world.

spot on.....

I'll put this very simply: No legislation passed= No bribe money. Congress will cave before their corporate benefactors suffer Q1 losses.

2nd that

~S~

Nearly 50%…not 50%.

then

New math is FUN!

Yep, and when the Demon-crats blink, it'll be more political gold for the republicans, as 5 billion will trickle into the economy.

Unlikely about it being political gold for Republicans. Trump won because Democrats in some swing states didn't show up for Hillary Clinton who still got 3M more votes than the blob. With the kidnappings, the sleaze, the incessant lying, the circus atmosphere of the White House, and the petulance; those folks are likely gone out of the Trump column.
The wall is't much of a factor in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin or Michigan. The question for the Dems is whether or not those voters show up for the Democratic candidates. That is anyone's guess.

Nearly 50%…not 50%.

then

New math is FUN!

Unlikely about it being political gold for Republicans. Trump won because Democrats in some swing states didn't show up for Hillary Clinton who still got 3M more votes than the blob. With the kidnappings, the sleaze, the incessant lying, the circus atmosphere of the White House, and the petulance; those folks are likely gone out of the Trump column.
The wall is't much of a factor in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin or Michigan. The question for the Dems is whether or not those voters show up for the Democratic candidates. That is anyone's guess.

Those swing states will swing to trump
even more this time

Because of the jobs

It is those swing states that decides who will be president

Not California or New York

Well, there is a crisis. We have concentration camps down there with kids who were kidnapped by a big orange blob.

How many have been there since the guy before Orange man was doing it?

We've always detained people when necessary. What Trump is doing it is separating kids from parents as a policy. Cruelty for the sake of cruelty is not the hallmark of a great nation.
You are such a hack... LOL.

Can't deal with the fact Obama was doing it also eh ?

Nearly 50%…not 50%.

then

New math is FUN!

Run with open borders, defunding ICE, and 70% tax rates.

And nobody gives a shit who the freaks in five California counties voted for.

Run with open borders, no ICE, 70% taxes and increased regulations upon Americans.

This will be fun to watch.

Most people are fine with the rich paying their fair share.

You guys haven't won an honest national election since 1988.... demographics are not your friend.
Everyone knows that Democrats think everyone not on welfare is rich and will be taxed accordingly.

Run with it, Forest.

Everyone knows that Democrats think everyone not on welfare is rich and will be taxed accordingly.

Run with it, Forest.

Uh, no, guy. I can read a chart, unlike you.

This is how wealth is distributed in America.

outofbalance.jpg

83% of the wealth is controlled by the top 20%. Those folks can afford to pay their fair share.

Did he shut governance down in a fit of petulance over it?

~S~
Does Trump have a budget on his desk he is unwilling to sign?

Actually, it's McConnell who has the bills on his desk, unwilling to schedule votes.

being held hostage to a vote isn't representative democracy

~S~

Run with it, Forest.

Uh, no, guy. I can read a chart, unlike you.

This is how wealth is distributed in America.

outofbalance.jpg

83% of the wealth is controlled by the top 20%. Those folks can afford to pay their fair share.
Harvard and Mother Jones?
You are that naïve to be mocked so easily for posting that BS?

Forum List

Back