Remember When the Smart People Said Trumps Trade Tarriffs Would Sink the US Economy?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
germanyrecession.jpg

Germany looks set to enter a recession after unexpected collapse | Daily Mail Online

China's economy is imploding also.

So, what is your point? That Trump is sinking the world economy as well. :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

If the point of the thread is to show that the US economy is improving under Trump while other major economies are sinking, that is a proven fact.
The Fed either deliberately or accidentally almost sank the US economy by raising interest rates to fast while unwinding their balance sheet. So the US economy can be sunk by the Fed, I'm not doing a touchdown dance yet.

So, what is your point? That Trump is sinking the world economy. :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
If Trump can sink the world economy, then Trump is a very powerful man. If Trump can sink the world economy, then it should make the Demon-crat's shake in their penny loafers, because they are next to be sunk or they are currently sinking because of Trump.

So which is it ? Is Trump this very powerful man or is he the buffoon idiot that the demorats like labeling him as ? I wish the Demon-crat's would make up their minds already. LOL.

If the point of the thread is to show that the US economy is improving under Trump while other major economies are sinking, that is a proven fact.
The Fed either deliberately or accidentally almost sank the US economy by raising interest rates to fast while unwinding their balance sheet. So the US economy can be sunk by the Fed, I'm not doing a touchdown dance yet.

Interest rates needed to be raised. No need to keep them low so Trump economy looks on fire when its not in reality. That is due to a recession is coming.

Interest rates needed to be raised. No need to keep them low so Trump economy looks on fire when its not in reality. That is due to a recession is coming.
It could be a recession coming, or a soft landing.....I'm hoping for the soft landing. A recession is two quarters of negative growth. No one currently sees that coming, unless the Fed keeps raising interest rates too fast.

IDIOT We be sinking with that moron in our WH leading the way You know, the moron you support
Ed, if you ARE 82, I'm surprised you name call-should not be in your generational nature. If you are sinking, please tell us. Personally, I am better off with Trump, than any other president including Reagan.

So you are saying that the interest rates were raised to destroy the Trump economy ? Yes you are.

Most presidents have been reluctant to take credit for a rising economy because of the very real possibility they will have to take the blame for a recession. Looks like Trump does not have to worry about that, at least among his followers.

Most presidents have been reluctant to take credit for a rising economy because of the very real possibility they will have to take the blame for a recession. Looks like Trump does not have to worry about that, at least among his followers.

If you want to know why, please look at the following Obama video saying that jobs are not coming back, and then see Trump, Navarro, and Lightheiser working their asses off to bring good jobs back. Trump is not accepting unfair trade deals, unlike prior admins:

IDIOT We be sinking with that moron in our WH leading the way You know, the moron you support
Ed, if you ARE 82, I'm surprised you name call-should not be in your generational nature. If you are sinking, please tell us. Personally, I am better off with Trump, than any other president including Reagan.
I am 82 Birthday this past sunday and I reserve foul speech only here and for those deserving of it ...imho

I am 82 Birthday this past sunday and I reserve foul speech only here and for those deserving of it ...imho
82 and does nothing but bitch and moan.
Sad.

And the market will never recover!
- Paul Krugman, election night 2016
and mexico will pay for the wall Drumph 100x
Yep, eventually they will.

82 and does nothing but bitch and moan.
Sad.
Well with the AH's tariffs and shutting down gov't can anyone be blamed for wanting to stick a boot in trumps mouth ?

If only Germany would import more veggie pickers they would be wealthy beyond their wildest dreams.

Forum List

Back