There Goes the Narrative

Well, there is a crisis. We have concentration camps down there with kids who were kidnapped by a big orange blob.

How many have been there since the guy before Orange man was doing it?

We've always detained people when necessary. What Trump is doing it is separating kids from parents as a policy. Cruelty for the sake of cruelty is not the hallmark of a great nation.
You do realize Obama did the same?
Candyland doesn’t know this. She lives in la-la land that is CNN 24/7.

While CNN is one of the most trusted names in news; I get my news (most often) from NPR and AP.
Now that's funny.
49499967_2174148682623680_2610345255513358336_o.jpg

Well, there is a crisis. We have concentration camps down there with kids who were kidnapped by a big orange blob.

We've always detained people when necessary. What Trump is doing it is separating kids from parents as a policy. Cruelty for the sake of cruelty is not the hallmark of a great nation.

Incorrect.
Lol, the pictures that blew this up was taken while Obama was president. Wake up and get your mouth off Obama's knob.

We still have camps on the border; kids are still separated from their parents. Both Sessions and Kelly said it was for deterrent purposes. Those are the facts. They are not in dispute.

Incorrect.
Lol, the pictures that blew this up was taken while Obama was president. Wake up and get your mouth off Obama's knob.

We still have camps on the border; kids are still separated from their parents. Both Sessions and Kelly said it was for deterrent purposes. Those are the facts. They are not in dispute.
Fact is you were okay with it under Obama, but now outraged it happening under Trump which proves you're a hypocrite with no credibility.

Incorrect.

Fact is you were okay with it under Obama, but now outraged it happening under Trump which proves you're a hypocrite with no credibility.

Obama never housed 10,000 kids. You’re simply either lying or woefully misinformed. The kids that were stripped from their parents was done out of necessity and not as a deterrent. Again; you’re either lying or woefully misinformed.

But lets say you’re right that Obama did the same thing. I’m sure you can point to YOUR posts praising such inhumanity since you get off on that kind of stuff.

Please link to your posts praising Obama’s treatment of illegal aliens. You can do that; can’t you boy?

Incorrect.

Obama never housed 10,000 kids. You’re simply either lying or woefully misinformed. The kids that were stripped from their parents was done out of necessity and not as a deterrent. Again; you’re either lying or woefully misinformed.

But lets say you’re right that Obama did the same thing. I’m sure you can point to YOUR posts praising such inhumanity since you get off on that kind of stuff.

Please link to your posts praising Obama’s treatment of illegal aliens. You can do that; can’t you boy?
Dumbass the pictures were during Obama's presidency. The media put those pictures out trying to make Trump look bad, but when they found out it was during Obama's term. The quickly stopped with it. Tell me do you know the real reason most of them are seperated? Well i hope you do, and yes i would back Obama on it too. Oh, and another thing, those kids are living better than alot of american kids.

Nearly 50% think there is either no crisis or no problem at all. Fail.

Can you explain how you deduced that from the bar charts posted? I read that 70% percent think it is either a problem or a crisis. I think you’re wrong. Defend it!

Incorrect.

Dumbass the pictures were during Obama's presidency. The media put those pictures out trying to make Trump look bad, but when they found out it was during Obama's term. The quickly stopped with it. Tell me do you know the real reason most of them are seperated? Well i hope you do, and yes i would back Obama on it too. Oh, and another thing, those kids are living better than alot of american kids.

The concentration camps that the big orange blob has down there have over 10,000 kids in them. For no other reason than sheer cruelty. It is a lie that Obama ever did anything remotely as reprehensible as that. That they are dying while in our custody would usually draw a UN or Red Cross inspection unit.

But please tell us, since you’re a kidnapping and child abuse aficionado and you say Obama did the same thing..please link to a post of yours praising his inhumanity.

Oh that’s right, there is no such link because there was never any such actions under President Obama.

Incorrect.

Obama era>>>
Deportations022515.jpg

Trump wants to grant them all citizenship....

~S~

Can you explain how you deduced that from the bar charts posted? I read that 70% percent think it is either a problem or a crisis. I think you’re wrong. Defend it!

I’ll be happy to.

Here is a screen cap from the OP:

Screen Shot 2019-01-13 at 9.24.10 AM.png

See where it says “crisis”? That is one of the choices. Crisis, problem or “no problem or crisis”

The criteria isn’t a problem OR crisis; the title of the chart says a plurality (a greater amount but not a majority); sees a crisis. When in reality, more people polled see either “only” a problem or no problem at all.

Seriously fuck stain….try reading what I wrote:

“Nearly 50% think there is either no crisis or no problem at all. Fail.”

Nearly 50%…not 50%.

then

no crisis or no problem…not no crisis and no problem.

I understand that as a trump supporter, you don’t know what honesty is but usually you guys try to disguise your dishonesty better.
Yeah, 12% is just like nearly 50%!

New math is FUN!

No but 49% (as verifified by BookShaka haka) seeing no crisis on the border blows your lie in the OP out of the water.
79% saying the border is a problem while Democrats scream for open borders is political gold for Republicans.
Yep, and when the Demon-crats blink, it'll be more political gold for the republicans, as 5 billion will trickle into the economy.

Unlikely about it being political gold for Republicans. Trump won because Democrats in some swing states didn't show up for Hillary Clinton who still got 3M more votes than the blob. With the kidnappings, the sleaze, the incessant lying, the circus atmosphere of the White House, and the petulance; those folks are likely gone out of the Trump column.
The wall is't much of a factor in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin or Michigan. The question for the Dems is whether or not those voters show up for the Democratic candidates. That is anyone's guess.

She got more votes strictly because of Commiefornia, where many residents want free stuff. She got eviscerated in terms of electoral votes and lost to a non politician. You can try to spin it however you like. She lost. Elections have consequences. The rest of your post was all speculation. Do you know the difference between 50% and 12% yet?

Yeah, 12% is just like nearly 50%!

New math is FUN!

No but 49% (as verifified by BookShaka haka) seeing no crisis on the border blows your lie in the OP out of the water.
79% saying the border is a problem while Democrats scream for open borders is political gold for Republicans.
Yep, and when the Demon-crats blink, it'll be more political gold for the republicans, as 5 billion will trickle into the economy.

Unlikely about it being political gold for Republicans. Trump won because Democrats in some swing states didn't show up for Hillary Clinton who still got 3M more votes than the blob. With the kidnappings, the sleaze, the incessant lying, the circus atmosphere of the White House, and the petulance; those folks are likely gone out of the Trump column.
The wall is't much of a factor in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin or Michigan. The question for the Dems is whether or not those voters show up for the Democratic candidates. That is anyone's guess.

She got more votes strictly because of Commiefornia, where many residents want free stuff. She got eviscerated in terms of electoral votes and lost to a non politician. You can try to spin it however you like. She lost. Elections have consequences. The rest of your post was all speculation. Do you know the difference between 50% and 12% yet?

She got more votes from Americans.
Speculation is what we sort of do around here.
Like you keep speculating that Mexico is going to pay for a wall.

The concentration camps that the big orange blob has down there have over 10,000 kids in them. For no other reason than sheer cruelty. It is a lie that Obama ever did anything remotely as reprehensible as that. That they are dying while in our custody would usually draw a UN or Red Cross inspection unit.

But please tell us, since you’re a kidnapping and child abuse aficionado and you say Obama did the same thing..please link to a post of yours praising his inhumanity.

Oh that’s right, there is no such link because there was never any such actions under President Obama.
Lol, yes it did. The pictures are while Obama was president. Seems like 18 children died in Obama's unlicesed detention centers. No outrage from you. No, you won't find any outrage from me on Obama on this subject. Because i wasn't on here 24/7 trying to find something to be outraged about. I have a life now, and i had one then.

She got more votes from Americans.
Speculation is what we sort of do around here.
Like you keep speculating that Mexico is going to pay for a wall.

That’s like saying our football team got more yards so we should win. Absolute votes are irrelevant. If it were the method then people would campaign differently so you cannot whine about the result when you knew the rules beforehand.

I’ll be happy to.

View attachment 239871

See where it says “crisis”? That is one of the choices. Crisis, problem or “no problem or crisis”

The criteria isn’t a problem OR crisis; the title of the chart says a plurality (a greater amount but not a majority); sees a crisis. When in reality, more people polled see either “only” a problem or no problem at all.
So, was Obama lying when he said we have a crisis on our border?

Lol, yes it did. The pictures are while Obama was president. Seems like 18 children died in Obama's unlicesed detention centers. No outrage from you. No, you won't find any outrage from me on Obama on this subject. Because i wasn't on here 24/7 trying to find something to be outraged about. I have a life now, and i had one then.

Gee, once more you can’t point to where Obama had 10k kids stripped from their parents. Glad you admit that the border “crisis” is something that is just fabricated though. When did your become so outraged about the border situation sonny boy? Oh thats right, when your big orange blob told you who to be upset with.
It’s up to you but you could try to be a man and think for yourself once in a while.

Where cruelty? Are you that blinded by your partisan hate?
First, under Obama’s administration-
Obama official cites 'funding challenges' to house minors crossing Mexico border
The administration is hoping to avoid a repeat of the crisis it saw in the summer of 2014, when tens of thousands of children and families poured over the south-west border. Border Patrol holding areas became overcrowded, with children sleeping on concrete floors covered by aluminum foil-like blankets. The surge in children arriving without parents overwhelmed the US government and the White House labelled it “a humanitarian crisis”.

A total of 10,588 unaccompanied children crossed the US-Mexico border in October and November, compared with 5,129 who crossed during the same two months last year, according to US Border Patrol. The uptick has already prompted the agency to open two shelters in Texas and one in California.

Burwell says in her letter that “it’s impossible to know whether these trends will continue”.

Border crossings have not reached the levels of summer last year, when more than 10,000 children arrived in the United States that June alone.

Now, they have kids housed in 100 different shelters in 14 different states, so you are wrong. Statement back in May-

• HHS/ORR is responsible and required to care for minors who are in the country illegally without an available parent or guardian. Operating this program requires routinely evaluating the needs and capacity of an existing network of approximately 100 shelters in 14 states.
  • Additional properties identified by federal agencies are being evaluated by ORR as potential locations for temporary sheltering as a routine part of its management of UAC shelter capacity.
  • Community representatives will be notified in advance if HHS is seriously considering a local site for potentially housing UAC, as part of responsible contingency planning.
  • Additional temporary housing is only sought as a last resort when current locations are reaching capacity.
  • The sole workable solution to this problem is to change federal law so that illegal immigrants can be returned after they are apprehended.
Statement by HHS Deputy Secretary on Unaccompanied Alien Children Program

So, maybe research before you make such statements.

Last edited:

I’ll be happy to.

View attachment 239871

We do now with the legalized kidnappings, the concentration camps, our firing tear gas over the border into an allied nation, the manufactured crisis atmosphere, and that it is causing our government to be shut down. Yup. I would call what the blob has created a crisis. If he didn’t say one more word about it and everyone went back to doing what they were doing in 2015…you would have never said a word about it either. Am I right?

I’ll be happy to.

View attachment 239871

We do now with the legalized kidnappings, the concentration camps, our firing tear gas over the border into an allied nation, the manufactured crisis atmosphere, and that it is causing our government to be shut down. Yup. I would call what the blob has created a crisis. If he didn’t say one more word about it and everyone went back to doing what they were doing in 2015…you would have never said a word about it either. Am I right?

Great, so you agree, we have a border crisis....just as Obama mentioned.

I’ll be happy to.

View attachment 239871

Great, so you agree, we have a border crisis....just as Obama mentioned.

Yeah, when you have an orange blob who has legalized kidnapping and has set up concentration camps where kids are dying, being kept from their families…I would call that a crisis.

Immigration? No crisis there; legal or illegal.

Forum List

Back