There Goes the Narrative

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
wall.png

Plurality of Voters Think There’s a Crisis at the Border

I said a few months ago Democrats were making a stand at Little Big Horn, and my prophecy has been fulfilled.

"Crisis" has been an overused word lately to add a false sense of urgency to what are actually long-running problems.

It was an online survey and 1,989 people is not jack.

That said, I am 80% build the fucking wall and move on and 20% Shumer and Pelosi are drama queens and as long as they are drama queening here they can't be drama queening some place else.

Foreign Guest works are not illegals. Not the same thing. FAIL = you.

WTF good is any wall, when they're INVITED in as cheap labor to steal our jobs, live in squallor, and collect welfare pumpin' out one 'el bebe' after another ?

FAIL is the inability to see the grand diversion from the fact that we're going to be up to our eyeballs in immigrants wall or no wall

~S~

View attachment 239621

I said a few months ago Democrats were making a stand at Little Big Horn, and my prophecy has been fulfilled.

All that proves is the Rep party backs up it's fear mongering hypocrite leader
TRUMP_FOREIGN_WORKERS_CHART__1_.jpg

~S~
Seasonal as in illegal or not illegal ??? Big difference.

what does it matter?

stealing any job here is stealing our jobs

If we let ICE do their job(s) revise the visa system ,and institute Kate's law we'd have twice the economy, and 1/2 the welfare here ~S~

View attachment 239621

All that proves is the Rep party backs up it's fear mongering hypocrite leader
TRUMP_FOREIGN_WORKERS_CHART__1_.jpg

~S~
Seasonal as in illegal or not illegal ??? Big difference.

what does it matter?

stealing any job here is stealing our jobs
Yes, but we do need workers if have a short fall due to the trends and idiocy that has created the short fall in this country of American Laborers. We must reverse the trends in a phase out by stages over time, and we must restore honor and integrity in the U.S. labor markets (i.e. making a person proud to work no matter what the job is).

A pipe dream that needs to become a reality again in America for American's.

We have been sold a bill of poisonous goods over the years by our own greed driven short sighted traitors in this country.

Foreign Guest works are not illegals. Not the same thing. FAIL = you.

WTF good is any wall, when they're INVITED in as cheap labor to steal our jobs, live in squallor, and collect welfare pumpin' out one 'el bebe' after another ?

FAIL is the inability to see the grand diversion from the fact that we're going to be up to our eyeballs in immigrants wall or no wall

~S~

When invited they can be vetted. Not the same as illegals sneaking in. Don’t move the goal posts.

Forum List

Back