There Goes the Narrative

Actually you can when the claim was made about a crisis.
Those are the two choices that are not a crisis. Those two groups don't beieve it's a crisis when asked.

There is no way to spin that.
/----/ What "crisis" was Obozo yammering about?
President Obama Also Faced A 'Crisis' At The Southern Border
Jan 09, 2019 · President Obama Also Faced A 'Crisis' At The Southern Border The situations at the border and in the White House five years ago and now are strikingly similar. Immigration experts say the Trump ...

The only crisis Trump faces is that congress doesn't and never has supported his dopey wall.
/----/ "The only crisis Trump faces is that "congress doesn't and never has supported his dopey wall."
100% True except for these two times:
House approves spending bill with $1.6 billion for the border wall - CNNPolitics
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/29/AR2006092901912.html?noredirect=on

That in no way challenges my post.
Failures all around.

House Republicans’ bad faith push to pass immigration reform is dead
/----/ So Congress has never supported the wall except for the two times it supported the wall. OK - typical libtard logic.
View attachment 240251
It's not my logic It's reality.
His own party doesn't support this president's plan for his "wall".

Google?
What’s Mother Jones day?

Don’t get me wrong. I fully support the Lefts calls for open borders and defunding ICE just as 2020 kicks off.

Sure, loser. That's it. It's all the Dems.
Your narrative is falling on deaf ears.

Donald Trump blamed for shutdown; border wall plans fall flat

Sure, dumbass. You know how Dems are.
th

Google?
What’s Mother Jones day?

Don’t get me wrong. I fully support the Lefts calls for open borders and defunding ICE just as 2020 kicks off.

Sure, loser. That's it. It's all the Dems.
Your narrative is falling on deaf ears.

Donald Trump blamed for shutdown; border wall plans fall flat

Sure, dumbass. You know how Dems are.
th

Great. :thup:

/----/ What "crisis" was Obozo yammering about?
President Obama Also Faced A 'Crisis' At The Southern Border
Jan 09, 2019 · President Obama Also Faced A 'Crisis' At The Southern Border The situations at the border and in the White House five years ago and now are strikingly similar. Immigration experts say the Trump ...

The only crisis Trump faces is that congress doesn't and never has supported his dopey wall.
/----/ "The only crisis Trump faces is that "congress doesn't and never has supported his dopey wall."
House approves spending bill with $1.6 billion for the border wall - CNNPolitics
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/29/AR2006092901912.html?noredirect=on

Failures all around.

/----/ So Congress has never supported the wall except for the two times it supported the wall. OK - typical libtard logic.
View attachment 240251
/----/ Tap dance faster and maybe someone will believe you never said: "The only crisis Trump faces is that "congress doesn't and never has supported his dopey wall."

No. Why don't you tell us, dumbass. The only fact here is that only 12% of the nation don't think the illegals and southern border are between a moderate to HUGE problem. See what I mean? Lo suficientemente claro, idiota?

The question is whether you think the border situation is a true crisis, and thus a valid justification for invoking emergency powers. Or if you think it's a problem, but not justification for emergency powers. Or not even a problem. Only 42% said it was a crisis.

Emergency powers should be reserved for situations where there is broad agreement that the usual rules should be suspended - and never invoked to resolve a political dispute.
The kids and the child abuse "due to criminal illegal acts" committed by illegals crossing the border "illegally", prove it's a major crisis.... Your move !

The point is, according to the poll, half the country disagrees with you. We don't see any emergency going on. We see the President shamelessly stirring up bigotry and fear for political gain.

I only see a horses ass when looking at you. When I look at Trump, I see a president actually seriously trying to do his job enforcing the highest mandate of the federal government amongst a sea of politicians who don't really give a flying shit about the country so long as they keep getting reelected.

Yeah, I know. You're oblivious to it. Reminds me of the quote (supposedly from Twain, but who knows) "It's easier to fool a man than to convince him he's been fooled".

I get it. You've invested a lot in the fantasy Trump is selling you. And it's appealing. He gives you ready scapegoats for all your frustrations. He talks like you do (plainly, simply, without messy details) and offers solutions that are easy to understand - like a wall. But he's marching you off a cliff.

Failures all around.

View attachment 240251
/----/ Tap dance faster and maybe someone will believe you never said: "The only crisis Trump faces is that "congress doesn't and never has supported his dopey wall."

LOL
When did I deny it?
I've made my points.

You've said," nuh-uh".

I'm fine with that. Carry on.

Oct, 2013
Undocumented parents are deported while their children struggle - CNN
The number of immigrant children held in custody has surged under Trump's crackdown–but Obama held many more

Now, would you rather a child stay with people that could be criminals, human traffickers, and not their parents, instead of first investigated as to whether they are indeed family?
If so, now that is cruel-

From October 2017 to this February, DHS saw a staggering 315% increase in illegal aliens using children to pose as family units to gain entry into the country, compared to the same time frame the previous year
Listen, this isn't only a Trump administration problem and you know it. This has been a build up over time, and it just so happens that Trump had it land in his lap like W had 9-11 fall upon him as soon as he took office.

Then when these president's try to correct years of bullcrap ignored and/or created in the past, the opposing party sits their like a pack of shar
ks ready to use any actions taken against a situation to pounce, otherwise to try and blame a sitting president with it or for it.

Anyone who can't see the bullcrap going on is either mentally retarded or just evil (part of the problem), in some form or another.

The problem didn't start with the Trump Administration but the decisions made by this Administration are what have lead directly to the crisis we have now.

Only the Trump Administration made the decision to detain all asylum seekers crossing the border. Only the Trump Administration made the decision to remove children of tender years from the their parents' custody, ship them across the country, with no idea who belonged to whom, and lost track of them. Only the Trump Administration has seen not one but two children die in Border Patrol custody. Only the Trump Administration has built concentration camps on the Southern Border to detain people who have commited misdemeanor crimes, or used those crimes as an excuse for seizing people's children.

This is child abuse. This is torture. This violates the US Constitution. It violates the UN Human Rights Charter which the US helped draft, and it violates all human decency.

It is not the problem of illegal immigrants crossing the border that is causing the problem, but rather President Trump's response to it, that is problematic.
Are you serious ??? Good grief.

Trump isn't to blame for the entire situation, and I garantee you that if you had the job Trump had, that you would struggle to straighten up years and years of bullcrap that the past government officials had created and/or ignored.

The child abuse is this dragging of children across dangerous lands in order to enter them criminally into another land. Child trafficking is a major problem, child exploitation is another major problem, and the use of children as human political shields is just as low and/or sick as it gets.

Stripping kids away from their parents as a deterrent is far sicker than involving them in a political debate; your may remember you guys did this with Elian.

Yes they would rather children to be released with child molesters, so they can try to make Trump look bad.

Well Pelosi did speak up for MS-13 to try and make Trump look bad after all.

Actually, he is walking the lefts agenda off a cliff. Don’t be blind to it. The edge is near.
No. Why don't you tell us, dumbass. The only fact here is that only 12% of the nation don't think the illegals and southern border are between a moderate to HUGE problem. See what I mean? Lo suficientemente claro, idiota?

The question is whether you think the border situation is a true crisis, and thus a valid justification for invoking emergency powers. Or if you think it's a problem, but not justification for emergency powers. Or not even a problem. Only 42% said it was a crisis.

Emergency powers should be reserved for situations where there is broad agreement that the usual rules should be suspended - and never invoked to resolve a political dispute.
The kids and the child abuse "due to criminal illegal acts" committed by illegals crossing the border "illegally", prove it's a major crisis.... Your move !

The point is, according to the poll, half the country disagrees with you. We don't see any emergency going on. We see the President shamelessly stirring up bigotry and fear for political gain.

I only see a horses ass when looking at you. When I look at Trump, I see a president actually seriously trying to do his job enforcing the highest mandate of the federal government amongst a sea of politicians who don't really give a flying shit about the country so long as they keep getting reelected.

Yeah, I know. You're oblivious to it. Reminds me of the quote (supposedly from Twain, but who knows) "It's easier to fool a man than to convince him he's been fooled".

I get it. You've invested a lot in the fantasy Trump is selling you. And it's appealing. He gives you ready scapegoats for all your frustrations. He talks like you do (plainly, simply, without messy details) and offers solutions that are easy to understand - like a wall. But he's marching you off a cliff.

Forum List

Back