Their Messiah Has Not Delivered...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Boy,i feel like we would have a real case if we decided to sue this Messiah for 'False Advertising.' Lets see,we are now officially losing in Afghanistan,Iran just went Nuclear and now also has killer drones,North Korea just sunk a South Korean ship and seems to be getting stronger,We just had the worst environmental disaster in our nation's history and our President golfed his way through it. Our Economy is in the tank,We're in Debt beyond our wildest imagination,Our President is suing his own people in Arizona,We're a more divided nation than ever before,Corruption & waste are running rampant in the President's own ruling party,and the People now have an overall feeling of suffering through an awful National Malaise.

I'm sure i left some stuff out but you get the point. This Messiah's followers promised that he had all the answers and would immediately solve all these important problems facing our nation. Well i haven't seen anything even close to that. In fact,most of the problems in this nation have gotten worse since their Messiah took office. All the things they viciously ripped the previous President for,have actually gotten worse under their Messiah's reign. We were promised that everything would be much better but things are now much worse. Their Messiah has not delivered. I want my money back.

Last edited:
miss_me_yet.jpg

Not sure i miss Bush yet but i do know this guy in office now is turning out to be a real disaster.

Boy,i feel like we would have a real case if we decided to sue this Messiah for 'False Advertising.' Lets see,we are now officially losing in Afghanistan,Iran just went Nuclear and now also has killer drones,North Korea just sunk a South Korean ship and seems to be getting stronger,We just had the worst environmental disaster in our nation's history and our President golfed his way through it. Our Economy is in the tank,We're in Debt beyond our wildest imagination,Our President is suing his own people in Arizona,We're a more divided nation than ever before,Corruption & waste are running rampant in the President's own ruling party,and the People now have an overall feeling of suffering through an awful National Malaise.

I'm sure i left some stuff out but you get the point. This Messiah's followers promised that he had all the answers and would immediately solve all these important problems facing our nation. Well i haven't seen anything even close to that. In fact,most of the problems in this nation have gotten worse since their Messiah took office. All the things they viciously ripped the previous President for,have actually gotten worse under their Messiah's reign. We were promised that everything would be much better but things are now much worse. Their Messiah has not delivered. I want my money back.

^
^
^
This is a perfect example of why I want the GOP to win next time.

I want to see this guy defending his side when the same exact shit is happening.

^
^
^

I want to see this guy defending his side when the same exact shit is happening.

Yea right. You guys viciously ripped the previous President on these same exact issues. What has your Messiah done so differently or better to solve these problems? It seems like all these problems have only gotten worse since your guy took over. Man i used to come on message boards like this and see Democrat wankers ranting away about North Korea & Iran and how "nothing" was being done by Bush. It seems to me that Bush did a whole lot more than this current President is doing. I mean i know i shouldn't interrupt his Vacation,but come on? SHEESH!

^
^
^

Yea right. You guys viciously ripped the previous President on these same exact issues. What has your Messiah done so differently or better to solve these problems? It seems like all these problems have only gotten worse since your guy took over. Man i used to come on message boards like this and see Democrat wankers ranting away about North Korea & Iran and how "nothing" was being done by Bush. It seems to me that Bush did a whole lot more than this current President is doing. I mean i know i shouldn't interrupt his Vacation,but come on? SHEESH!

First of all, I don't have a "messiah".

And secondly, you are ripping Obama for the exact same issues as Bush...which must mean that you ripped Bush AND HIS SUPPORTERS as vehemently, correct?

^
^
^

What.....you're too-young to remember Republicans trashing-the-Hell outta Bill Clinton....and, then giving everyone George Bush?

NationalDebtChart2009.jpg

THAT'S what's driving "conservatives" absolutely NUTZ!!!

When Bill Clinton was (first) elected, they were sooooooooooooo SURE that he'd NEVER be able to clean-up the economic-debacle Daddy Bush left us....and, they'd waltz right-back-INTO the Whitehouse, in '96!!

Well.....we know how THAT worked-out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Republicans are scared SHITLESS it's gonna happen, AGAIN!!!!!

:cool:

^
^
^

Yea right. You guys viciously ripped the previous President on these same exact issues. What has your Messiah done so differently or better to solve these problems?
I guess we've got 6 more years, to FIND OUT!!!!

529.gif
528.gif

He really doesn't have to deliver.Years 1-2 of his term it is blame Bush.Year 3 will be the full effect of the Stimulus plan has not kicked in yet,and it's Bush's fault.Year 4 will be getting ready to go out and campaign for another term with the full and complete support and partnership with the Liberal Media with MSNBC on one side and Katie Couric and CBS News on the other.The Media will paint anyone and everyone who goes up against the Community Organizer as a racist and the ones who voted him in the first time will vote him in again...At this point the country will be in another recession with higher taxes and even more unemployment....Thanks Obama

Last edited:
Miss_Cleo.jpg

He really doesn't have to deliver.Years 1-2 of his term it is blame Bush.Year 3 will be the full effect of the Stimulus plan has not kicked in yet,and it's Bush's fault.Year 4 will be getting ready to go out and campaign for another term with the full and complete support and partnership with the Liberal Media with MSNBC on one side and Katie Couric and CBS News on the other.The Media will paint anyone and everyone who goes up against the Community Organizer as a racist and the ones who voted him in the first time will vote him in again...At this point the country will be in another recession with higher taxes and even more unemployment....Thanks Obama

Yes everything they viciously attacked the other guy for has actually been made worse by their Messiah. What has he done so differently or better to solve these problems? I just don't see it. All that hype over this guy and what has he done? Hmm?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LA4xEDw7mY&feature=related]YouTube - Barack Obama song school kids sing[/ame]

Forum List

Back