Their Messiah Has Not Delivered...

How come the only people here I see calling Obama a "messiah" are brain dead reactionary righties?

This guy was president before I was . . . This guy was God before I was.” – Barack Obama -in reference to Morgan Freeman’s portrayal in “Deep Impact and “Bruce Almighty”

“This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament.” . . .”I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don’t have that too often. No, seriously. It’s a dramatic event.” — Chris Matthews

“Obama’s finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don’t even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves.” — Ezra Klein

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan.”– Bill Rush

“I cried all night. I’m going to be crying for the next four years,” he said. “What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history. … The event itself is so extraordinary that another chapter could be added to the Bible to chronicle its significance.” — Rev. Jesse Jackson Jr.

Yeah, Jesse Jackson sure is a brain dead right winger. Or is it left-winger?

How come the only people here I see calling Obama a "messiah" are brain dead reactionary righties?

This guy was president before I was . . . This guy was God before I was.” – Barack Obama -in reference to Morgan Freeman’s portrayal in “Deep Impact and “Bruce Almighty”

“This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament.” . . .”I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don’t have that too often. No, seriously. It’s a dramatic event.” — Chris Matthews

“Obama’s finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don’t even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves.” — Ezra Klein

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan.”– Bill Rush

“I cried all night. I’m going to be crying for the next four years,” he said. “What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history. … The event itself is so extraordinary that another chapter could be added to the Bible to chronicle its significance.” — Rev. Jesse Jackson Jr.

Nope...don't see the word "messiah" in there....but I certainly would call Jackson brain dead, if that helps.

Umm he is just a brain dead ho.

Darn, I knew it.
Just because he is described as "word made flesh" and has "divine help" doesn't mean a thing, right?
Maybe you're the one who's brain dead. No maybe about it.

Farakahn is a member of USMB?

The point was made about on here. How many posters except right wingers on here have referred to Obama as "the messiah"?

Farrakhan is a right-winger? Who knew?

I guess Boedica's post has been revealed as the lie we all knew it was.

I still don't get all the hysterical Liberal MSM hype over this guy. I haven't seen anything. All the problems they viciously ripped Bush for,have only been made worse by their Messiah. So much hysterical hype. For what??

I still don't get all the hysterical Liberal MSM hype over this guy. I haven't seen anything. All the problems they viciously ripped Bush for,have only been made worse by their Messiah. So much hysterical hype. For what??

blind partisanship?
Joy over getting rid of Bush?

Thanks for helping prove the point of only rabid right wingers on USMB call Obama messiah.

blind partisanship?

Thanks for helping prove the point of only rabid right wingers on USMB call Obama messiah.

We've already quoted several left wingers calling Obama the messiah. Maybe people posting on USMB have more sense just in general?
Except you, of course.

blind partisanship?

We've already quoted several left wingers calling Obama the messiah. Maybe people posting on USMB have more sense just in general?
Except you, of course.

Jessie Jackson and Farakhan are USMB posters?

I never made General.

Last edited:
blind partisanship?

Except you, of course.

Jessie Jackson and Farakhan are USMB posters?

I never made General Just Sargeant.
If you say so.
You quoted that only right wing posters on USMB called him messiah. Several of us have posted quotes showing plenty of left wing people not on USMB called him that.

1_obama_giveth_and_taketh_away_401755.jpg

Bummer

You mean he's not the messiah?

He's not gonna part the Red Sea?

He's not gonna walk on water??

His hopey changey bs ain't gonna work??

WOW disappointment plus. LOL

Bummer

You mean he's not the messiah?

He's not gonna part the Red Sea?

He's not gonna walk on water??

His hopey changey bs ain't gonna work??

WOW disappointment plus. LOL

Well that's why they're calling him Obummer i guess. :)

Forum List

Back