The Wingnut Template

Strange that you think he's bumbling it.

Based on what?
My own experiences and the comments by everyone else. Even NBC said he's a fuck up yesterday.
Nothing specific? I'm shocked! Lol!

Playing dumb are we?

I'm not going to waste time answering stupid questions.

I'm like you, mudwhistle. Put up an intelligent argument and I'll respond. But diversions for diversion sake are a game libs want to play that the rest of us are tired of.

Why yes, your threads are a breath of fresh shit slinging
I enjoy throwing into your open mouth....
Just as Nero fiddled, Obama golfs....
Ironically for you...there was no fiddle for Nero...it's an legend.

As I was not alive in 64 AD to confirm the rumors, I'll have to defer to your much advanced age.
Why thank you sweetie. One clue I had was that the fiddle hadn't been invented yet.......by a long shot.
:bowdown:

I think it's time to put that piece of shit sock EconChick on ignore. I'm not here to give the time of day to retards.

I love it when libs break from my pressure.

I have never put anyone on ignore in my life. I will wiz by Lone L's posts but even he isn't on ignore.

Love displaying lib weakness.

Consider yourself broken dumb fuck.

They're one of those tuff ones who can dish it then hits that ignore because they can't take it.

He's had me on it for a long time...

Congratulations you broke him down. good job:bow2:

Yes, we'll have to do drinks one day to him. CLINK CLINK

And now a glimpse at the true wingnut template..

41Y75JcE2RL._AA160_.jpg

I think it's time to put that piece of shit sock EconChick on ignore. I'm not here to give the time of day to retards.

I love it when libs break from my pressure.

I have never put anyone on ignore in my life. I will wiz by Lone L's posts but even he isn't on ignore.

Love displaying lib weakness.

Consider yourself broken dumb fuck.

They're one of those tuff ones who can dish it then hits that ignore because they can't take it.

He's had me on it for a long time...

Congratulations you broke him down. good job:bow2:

And that idiot Lone something or another....he was the first one to ever break. Yeah.....he folded faster than any of the left wing nuts. And that's saying a lot.:banana:

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

There were no wireless communications in Nero's time – modern American presidents don't go on 'vacation.'

Jeeze, what law school did you get into. The analogy is clear to the rest of us. One leader was MIA with his head in music and the other leader IS MIA on the golf course.

The analogy is the MIA part. Need I explain more to you?

The punditry vs. the presidency
How the constant chorus of ‘do something’ Obama foreign policy critics gets it wrong

There is a fun foreign policy game making all the rounds in Washington D.C. this summer: Pin the tail on Barack Obama.

Its appeal is not hard to understand; it's so easy to play.

Step 1: Pick a foreign crisis that touches even slightly on U.S. national security interests. This shouldn't be hard, because the United States defines practically everything in the world as being an American interest.

Step 2: Make clear that this is no garden-variety problem but rather "the defining crisis of [OBAMA'S] presidency," or a threat to the "very foundations of global order" or the answer to the question, "is this how World War III begins."

Step 3: Bemoan the lack of "leadership," "strategy," "attention" or "fortitude" from the commander in chief. Note that the President is "weirdly detached" and "emotionally disengaged" (bonus points for a Churchill reference).

Make corny jokes about how Obama's focus on golf is "turning into 'a real handicap.'" Ask snarky questions like "what would it look like if America actually had a Middle East strategy" that wasn't defined by "inaction" and the lack of a "clear vision." Even suggest that if only a Russian strongman were running America, those terrorists would finally get their due.

Step 4: Insist that everything would be better if something had been done differently a few years ago (bonus points if you made that suggestion at the time).

Say things like:

"We should have ____ ("bombed Syria" or "supported the moderate rebels" or "bombed Syria and supported the rebels")…

"If only we had ____ ("pressured Maliki" or "kept troops in Iraq" or "pressured Maliki and kept the troops in Iraq")...

Step 5: Offer a set of proposals that are vague and contradictory, have little chance of being implemented, fail to take account domestic politics and would do absolutely nothing to impact the crisis that you've described in Step 1.

Step 6: Publish your condemnation in a major newspaper or news outlet. Wait for a phone call from a booker with a Sunday morning talk show.

There are no points for understanding how international relations work, how U.S. power is actually utilized or how other countries interpret their own interests. There's no space on the board for tracking the real-life impact of your recommendations.

*snip*

Managing America's role in the world isn't a game.
Expresses it perfectly.

And indeed we see examples of this inane punditry from the partisan right on this very forum.

Yup. Basically you're saying that his incompetency should be ignored by all.

Thanks for the clarification.

Obama has nothing to offer when it comes to a real world crisis. Our allies have written him off as a responsible partner when it comes to aggression by our common enemies.

What a change over the last 200 plus year of our country's existence.

Obama has ushered in a new age of American impotence.

And you libs are loving it.

Liberals are so proud of a president that is a laughingstock of the free world.
Conservatives tear down their own country if it will hurt the current President.

Darlin, I'm sure you're sweet, but Lord are you a flake. Nothing could help this country more than for this idiot to step down. Even the idiot Biden couldn't be a worse Commander in Chief.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

There were no wireless communications in Nero's time – modern American presidents don't go on 'vacation.'

Jeeze, what law school did you get into. The analogy is clear to the rest of us. One leader was MIA with his head in music and the other leader IS MIA on the golf course.

The analogy is the MIA part. Need I explain more to you?

Some people are just IDIOM illiterate.

Ironically for you...there was no fiddle for Nero...it's an legend.

As I was not alive in 64 AD to confirm the rumors, I'll have to defer to your much advanced age.
Why thank you sweetie. One clue I had was that the fiddle hadn't been invented yet.......by a long shot.

Historians theorize that it was a lyre.

I love Peter Ustinov's portrayal of Nero in "Quo Vadis" - he was brilliant!

Step 3: Bemoan the lack of "leadership," "strategy," "attention" or "fortitude" from the commander in chief. Note that the President is "weirdly detached" and "emotionally disengaged" (bonus points for a Churchill reference).

Make corny jokes about how Obama's focus on golf is "turning into 'a real handicap.'" Ask snarky questions like "what would it look like if America actually had a Middle East strategy" that wasn't defined by "inaction" and the lack of a "clear vision." Even suggest that if only a Russian strongman were running America, those terrorists would finally get their due.

I predict more dithering and "thinking" about what to do accompanied by a round or two of golf as a response from our POTUS.

Time for Obama to go golfing or fund raising. Nothing to see here
It wasn't a corny joke.
It was truth. Not funny, certainly not corny.

Look, another clueless post about how foreign policy works. Slither back into your cave.

Well for him it is manageable. He plans to do nothing so it doesn't interrupt his golf game.

Predictable wingnuts are predictable.
4i6Ckte.gif

The punditry vs. the presidency
How the constant chorus of ‘do something’ Obama foreign policy critics gets it wrong

There is a fun foreign policy game making all the rounds in Washington D.C. this summer: Pin the tail on Barack Obama.

Its appeal is not hard to understand; it's so easy to play.

Step 1: Pick a foreign crisis that touches even slightly on U.S. national security interests. This shouldn't be hard, because the United States defines practically everything in the world as being an American interest.

Step 2: Make clear that this is no garden-variety problem but rather "the defining crisis of [OBAMA'S] presidency," or a threat to the "very foundations of global order" or the answer to the question, "is this how World War III begins."

Step 4: Insist that everything would be better if something had been done differently a few years ago (bonus points if you made that suggestion at the time).

Say things like:

"We should have ____ ("bombed Syria" or "supported the moderate rebels" or "bombed Syria and supported the rebels")…

"If only we had ____ ("pressured Maliki" or "kept troops in Iraq" or "pressured Maliki and kept the troops in Iraq")...

Step 5: Offer a set of proposals that are vague and contradictory, have little chance of being implemented, fail to take account domestic politics and would do absolutely nothing to impact the crisis that you've described in Step 1.

Step 6: Publish your condemnation in a major newspaper or news outlet. Wait for a phone call from a booker with a Sunday morning talk show.

There are no points for understanding how international relations work, how U.S. power is actually utilized or how other countries interpret their own interests. There's no space on the board for tracking the real-life impact of your recommendations.

*snip*

Managing America's role in the world isn't a game.

Um you forgot that EVERYthing is the "Watergate" of Obama's presidency.

Without lies, the right ain't got chit.

To Equal Bush Obama Would Spend The Rest Of His Term On Vacation Breitbart Unmasked

We’ve seen some silly notions about this president circulate in social media and cable news, but the latest attack meme — that Obama is taking too much vacation time — is nothing less than an assault on math.

President George W. Bush took 879 days of vacation time during the eight years he was in office — an astounding 30% of his presidency. According to the Washington Post, as of August 15th Barack Obama had taken 150 days of vacation in the five years and seven months he has been president, or roughly 7% of his presidency.

Using second grade addition and subtraction skills, anyone can determine for themselves that Obama is at least 719 days behind George W. Bush in his bid to become the most vacationing president ever. And he’d better hurry up if that’s really his goal, because he only has 880 days left in office.

Seriously, we’ve seen Republicans read jokes off their teleprompters about Obama using a teleprompter, but we’ve never seen at attack meme this dumb before. The notion that journalist James Foley’s killer will be identified more easily, or that airstrikes on ISIL will be more effective, just because Obama isn’t playing golf? That’s just stupid.

- See more at: To Equal Bush Obama Would Spend The Rest Of His Term On Vacation Breitbart Unmasked

10574428_691210407638683_4511332698001030991_n_zps65de12e0.jpg

Without lies, the right ain't got chit.

To Equal Bush Obama Would Spend The Rest Of His Term On Vacation Breitbart Unmasked

We’ve seen some silly notions about this president circulate in social media and cable news, but the latest attack meme — that Obama is taking too much vacation time — is nothing less than an assault on math.

President George W. Bush took 879 days of vacation time during the eight years he was in office — an astounding 30% of his presidency. According to the Washington Post, as of August 15th Barack Obama had taken 150 days of vacation in the five years and seven months he has been president, or roughly 7% of his presidency.

Using second grade addition and subtraction skills, anyone can determine for themselves that Obama is at least 719 days behind George W. Bush in his bid to become the most vacationing president ever. And he’d better hurry up if that’s really his goal, because he only has 880 days left in office.

Seriously, we’ve seen Republicans read jokes off their teleprompters about Obama using a teleprompter, but we’ve never seen at attack meme this dumb before. The notion that journalist James Foley’s killer will be identified more easily, or that airstrikes on ISIL will be more effective, just because Obama isn’t playing golf? That’s just stupid.

- See more at: To Equal Bush Obama Would Spend The Rest Of His Term On Vacation Breitbart Unmasked

10574428_691210407638683_4511332698001030991_n_zps65de12e0.jpg

Another example of conservatives' poor work ethics.

Forum List

Back