The Legacy of George Floyd Square in Minneapolis: Filth, Anti-Zionism, and Defunded Police

Propaganda brother also, you’re being disrespectful and you’re wrong.

“Us”

“Your people”

That’s how you think and talk … and other BLM people. But it’s not the reality. So I hope you could be cool and pay homage to the honorable African nation.

The earliest Christians were Ethiopians from 2000 years ago. These were Africans.

You never respond to the fact that African blacks owned 1 million white slaves.

Jesus looked like a middle eastern person.
I did and you pussied out in responding. No black posters here are advocating the idolization of Black slavers in bronze and marble.

When you worship a felon, criminal, dopehead and thug then you can't be surprised when your city turns to shit.

When a group of people actually praise and defend a criminal then they themselves are no better.

I visited the Museum in Cape Town with like two floors dedicated to the Rwandan genocide. Powerful stuff. What do you imagine it has to do with South Africa? You know those are seperate countries right?

[Removed for brevity]
You generalized by saying, "In fact Africans from all over the continent are happy to call it home."

You generalized by saying, "In fact Africans from all over the continent are happy to call it home."
Because a lot of people from all over Africa live and work in South Africa..... that's really no different than me saying many immigrants are happy to call America home.

Here you go IM2, and Superbadbrutha, this is the reality of South Africa today.

Wake up boys, you have no clue. No clue at all.

3e3875c7b1baee41d4ce9658a30d703d763e55fd2cdd53ef73af2890036f7f3e_1.jpg
Never forget

I did and you pussied out in responding. No black posters here are advocating the idolization of Black slavers in bronze and marble.
Slavery was an institutionalized practice worldwide.

I always respond to your point spot on. I respond directly to the points you make.

Blm type people only look at it through the lense of whites, owning blacks. So they present a propaganda approach that doesn’t help the middle-class.

All of our ancestors went through struggle, but also. So achievement and success. And that is certainly the case is for the African and European continent.

What propaganda? I am speaking on facts.

That is false a white man brought the Bible to Ethiopia.

That's been the American way.

That's what you have told us, I am waiting on you to post something to prove it.

Jesus is described as a black man according to your Bible.
1709893040105.jpeg

Are you atheist?

What you’re talking about wrt the earliest Christians these were Middle Eastern people. They weren’t Europeans. Either way the oldest Christian churches were from Africa. For example places like Ethiopia, the Ethiopian orthodox church.

There are numerous depictions of Jesus of different shades of color.

This satanic idea that Christianity is the “white man’s religion” is highly misleading at best at worst it’s something evil.

Jesus and his apostles were neither European nor African, but they were of Middle Eastern background of course that’s where they hail from the levent.

Last edited:
View attachment 913988

Are you atheist?

What you’re talking about wrt the earliest Christians these were Middle Eastern people. They weren’t Europeans. Either way the oldest Christian churches were from Africa. For example places like Ethiopia, the Ethiopian orthodox church.

There are numerous depictions of Jesus of different shades of color.

This satanic idea that Christianity is the “white man’s religion” is highly misleading at best at worst it’s something evil.

Jesus and his apostles were neither European nor African, but they were of Middle Eastern background of course that’s where they hail from the levent.
We have witnessed the work of so call Christians. Jesus never called himself or anyone else a Christian. So why is it every time we see man made pictures of Jesus he is a white man? Sometimes he's blond, brunette or a red head, did they have Clairol back in those days? Look at the Last Supper pictures you see, a group of white men.

Slavery was an institutionalized practice worldwide.
Slavery was practiced worldwide this is a superfluous point that no one is disputing.
I always respond to your point spot on. I respond directly to the points you make.
Except you didn't. You stated slavery was practiced world wide, which is a point, but not a point that has anything to do with what I said which was that black posters here don't advocate for the idolizing of black slavers in bronze and marble. Can you address that point or are you going to continue to be a little coward bitch?
Blm type people only look at it through the lense of whites, owning blacks. So they present a propaganda approach that doesn’t help the middle-class.

All of our ancestors went through struggle, but also. So achievement and success. And that is certainly the case is for the African and European continent.
There are some differences though. Some of us don't come from a cuckolded culture of cowards who are incapable of addressing the actual argument.

We have witnessed the work of so call Christians. Jesus never called himself or anyone else a Christian. So why is it every time we see man made pictures of Jesus he is a white man? Sometimes he's blond, brunette or a red head, did they have Clairol back in those days? Look at the Last Supper pictures you see, a group of white men.

Matters not brother. There is various depictions of Jesus all over the world.

There’s hundreds of millions of faithful Christians in Africa and they are more religious and pious compared to a lot of Christians in the west.

Slavery was practiced worldwide this is a superfluous point that no one is disputing.

Except you didn't. You stated slavery was practiced world wide, which is a point, but not a point that has anything to do with what I said which was that black posters here don't advocate for the idolizing of black slavers in bronze and marble. Can you address that point or are you going to continue to be a little coward bitch?

There are some differences though. Some of us don't come from a cuckolded culture of cowards who are incapable of addressing the actual argument.
There’s no need for the divisive language

There’s tons of posters white and black here ….I’m sure many of them admire the African kings and emperors of history who may have owned slaves. Of course, slaves were treated differently throughout history. For example in the ottoman empire, the Jannsary corps were a group of slaves, but they were in one of the most powerful positions of the empire. Turkish mothers even put their kids up for adoption into the Jannisarie corps.

There is a lot more to the ancient world plus the middle ages than we think. It was a diverse place. …; in many ways these were societies to celebrate, and they were better than what we have today. In other ways we have more modern medicine and better transportation today. But we have social problems today that perhaps did not exist in the ancients time.

Surely it is a good thing to admire our ancestors who lives hundreds or thousands of years ago.

There’s no need for the divisive language
No need beyond my amusement at calling out what a bitch you are. :dunno: :lmao:
There’s tons of posters white and black here ….I’m sure many of them admire the African kings and emperors of history who may have owned slaves.
I dont give a shit what you attest to be sure of. Prove it if it's your claim.
Of course, slaves were treated differently throughout history. For example in the ottoman empire, the Jannsary corps were a group of slaves, but they were in one of the most powerful positions of the empire. Turkish mothers even put their kids up for adoption into the Jannisarie corps.

There is a lot more to the ancient world in the middle ages than we think. It was a diverse place. And certainly in many ways these were societies to celebrate, and they were better than what we have today. In other ways, we have more modern medicine and better transportation today. But we have social problems today that perhaps did not exist in the agent times.

Surely it is a good thing to admire our ancestors who lives hundreds or thousands of years ago.
No. I don't agree that's its a good thing to admire rapists and slavers. Care to explain why you do?

Matters not brother. There is various depictions of Jesus all over the world.

There’s hundreds of millions of faithful Christians in Africa and they are more religious and pious compared to a lot of Christians in the west.
If it doesn't matter, why did you make him white 🤔

Yep, you gave them the Bible and then stole everything they had.

What propaganda? I am speaking on facts.

That is false a white man brought the Bible to Ethiopia.

That's been the American way.

That's what you have told us, I am waiting on you to post something to prove it.

Jesus is described as a black man according to your Bible.
No one fucking cares, you idiot.

No one cares what COLOR Jesus was.

Damn dude, you need a new act.

Look at the landmarks in Selma. It's the same result, different location. Who don't blacks take care of places that they deemed historic or sacred to them?

Forum List

Back