The Legacy of George Floyd Square in Minneapolis: Filth, Anti-Zionism, and Defunded Police

“George Floyd Square”

Having a monument to someone who held a gun to a pregnant ladies stomach. That is as ugly and demonic as it gets.

It’s part of the BLM attitude, which is an abomination. Teaching black folks that they’ve never been anything but dumb animals. I mean that’s the way of BLM. They never celebrate the African Kings or warriors. They never celebrate the fact that some of the roman emperors were African.

I think it’s quite obvious that pro blm Black people represent about 3% of all blacks In America…. They have the support of Hollywood and the media.

Average black man or white man has the same history. We all descended from slaves and slave owners.
It's the Village.

So why did you make him white when he wasn't, fuck boy.
The social movements of the last several decades are important for humans. There is no way to change the past. There is also no way we can keep surviving as a nation if the whole past is demonized also. When the social changes started in earnest, it was to make things right. It was not to put a cloud of endless guilt on a whole race for all of the world's ills. There is a lot more to improve. It will not be done this way. And there are some people who are of the race you do not like who are not very good people. You should realize there is the same in what you are and others in the party you approve of. it is time to look at other options. And that includes Republican views. The Uncle Tom agenda is old. I can say that Joe is a version of that for his own race. And he certainly is privileged. He does not believe what he spouts. Its power and money.

The social movements of the last several decades are important for humans. There is no way to change the past. There is also no way we can keep surviving as a nation if the whole past is demonized also. When the social changes started in earnest, it was to make things right. It was not to put a cloud of endless guilt on a whole race for all of the world's ills. There is a lot more to improve. It will not be done this way. And there are some people who are of the race you do not like who are not very good people. You should realize there is the same in what you are and others in the party you approve of. it is time to look at other options. And that includes Republican views. The Uncle Tom agenda is old. I can say that Joe is a version of that for his own race. And he certainly is privileged. He does not believe what he spouts. Its power and money.
Trump has been privileged his whole life and he still is. When have you ever paid restitution for the past? It's easy to say the past is the past when you are the one who benefitted from it. Unfortunately we still have too many Uncle Toms on the scene destroying black folks.

Forum List

Back