The Wingnut Template

So more excuses for the man eh?

Bush couldn't play golf without being hammered

but that poor dear Obama, you 70% who disapproves of him, don't you know you have it all wrong.

We're finding out who the wingnuts are and that's those in that 30% who still approves of him

take this thread as an example.

1. Most of the top leadership is well known to be headquartered in Syria
  2. Because it is better to keep a dictator in power than to allow ISIS to completely control the region. Many of you libs said the same exact thing about Saddam, and Assad isn't nearly as bad as Saddam and his sons were.
  3. Trying to deplete Assad would be counterproductive. Truth is, the only reason you feel he had to go is because Obama said so. Now it's pretty clear Obama doesn't know what he's doing, and everything he's done only made the situation worse. This could be due to incompetence or by design.

I think it's time to put that piece of shit sock EconChick on ignore. I'm not here to give the time of day to retards.

I love it when libs break from my pressure.

I have never put anyone on ignore in my life. I will wiz by Lone L's posts but even he isn't on ignore.

Love displaying lib weakness.

Consider yourself broken dumb fuck.

I think it's time to put that piece of shit sock EconChick on ignore. I'm not here to give the time of day to retards.
Econ kicked your ass!:badgrin:

LOL. Exactly. And now he'll have to see my quotes when other people quote me but won't be able to respond unless he wants to lose ALL cred like dotcommie did when she kept changing her mind about the ignore button, LMAO.

Feel free to requote this too, 92, so Synthia has to see it. LOL. :)

So more excuses for the man eh?

Bush couldn't play golf without being hammered

but that poor dear Obama, you 70% who disapproves of him, don't you know you have it all wrong.

We're finding out who the wingnuts are and that's those in that 30% who still approves of him

take this thread as an example.

Yay, Stephanie's back. :)

The biggest failure is to have No Strategy in the first place.

Just sayin'.
Why do they have to have a strategy to deal with ISIS in Syria?
Because lessons learned tells them that if you cut the head off of the snake you kill the rest of it.
OK:

#1 - why do you believe the head of the snake is in Syria, when they have mostly left for Iraq?

#2 - why do you want to attack Assad's enemy?

#3 - wouldn't it be better to let Assad deplete his resources fighting ISIS in Syria, while we support Kurds and Iraqis fighting ISIS in Iraq?

Three simple questions, mud. How about answering each?

Simple is right. Your questions are even more unsophisticated than you are.

1. Most of the top leadership is well known to be headquartered in Syria
  2. Because it is better to keep a dictator in power than to allow ISIS to completely control the region. Many of you libs said the same exact thing about Saddam, and Assad isn't nearly as bad as Saddam and his sons were.
  3. Trying to deplete Assad would be counterproductive. Truth is, the only reason you feel he had to go is because Obama said so. Now it's pretty clear Obama doesn't know what he's doing, and everything he's done only made the situation worse. This could be due to incompetence or by design.

EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXACTLY.

How the constant chorus of ‘do something’ Obama foreign policy critics gets it wrong
Wow... someone doesn't like the way her Secular Messiah is criticized over His handling of foreign policy.

I especially liked it when The Obama makes a big stink over Him getting us out of Iraq, and then, when convenient, claim it was not His decision to remove our forces:
President Obama took credit in 2012 for withdrawing all troops from Iraq. Today he said something different. - The Washington Post

Is there anyone who believes that ISIS would be in Iraq today if the US had a pair of BCTs in-country and a President with will to use them? Anyone?

BCT = brigade combat team
Brigade combat team - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Obama takes credit for foreign policy and actions as long as public opinion is favorable...but once it turns, he always resorts to blaming Booooossssshhhhh and the GOP.

Just sayin'.

ISIS itself is the result of Obama failing to have a policy, bub.
I know it comforts you to believe that everything is Obama's fault, and nothing is Bush's fault.
4i6Ckte.gif

There would be no ISIS if we hadn't invaded Iraq on the basis of a lie.

Obama takes credit for foreign policy and actions as long as public opinion is favorable...but once it turns, he always resorts to blaming Booooossssshhhhh and the GOP.
And when do you blame Bush and the GOP?

Just sayin'.

I know it comforts you to believe that everything is Obama's fault, and nothing is Bush's fault.
4i6Ckte.gif

Sorry bub. Unlike your worship of and belief in the Infallibility of OBama, I don't share similar sentiments for Bush. He made mistakes, but he hasn't been president since January of 2009.

Obama needs to Sack UP and actually do his job as Commander In Chief, but I doubt he can.

Just sayin'.

4i6Ckte.gif

Good thing we didn't do that.

OIf course, there would also be no ISIS in Iraq had we not left for no better reason that GWB invaded.

How the constant chorus of ‘do something’ Obama foreign policy critics gets it wrong
Wow... someone doesn't like the way her Secular Messiah is criticized over His handling of foreign policy.

I especially liked it when The Obama makes a big stink over Him getting us out of Iraq, and then, when convenient, claim it was not His decision to remove our forces:
President Obama took credit in 2012 for withdrawing all troops from Iraq. Today he said something different. - The Washington Post

Is there anyone who believes that ISIS would be in Iraq today if the US had a pair of BCTs in-country and a President with will to use them? Anyone?

BCT = brigade combat team
Brigade combat team - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

LOL, M14, I have pointed that out in many a threads. Why do you think libs love me (fear me) like Synthie does in this thread for example. OMG, it makes their heads screw into the roof to be reminded that Obama abandoned Iraq, LOL.

:dance:

Last edited:

Just sayin'.

4i6Ckte.gif

What an idiot. Even PM Cameron went out of his way to say that was a big fat lie on Friday, dum dum. Anyone care to requote me to make Synthie see this since won't hurt my feelings. :)

He has me on ignore because I always point out scary facts like this.

:boohoo:

Forum List

Back