The whores of the US Senate just voted for TPA

For once I have to agree with you.

The last poster that disagreed with me on NAFTA started crying about how he lost his machinist's job but then went to proclaim that he retired at 46.

Life is just so very unfair to these poor, sniveling liberturdians isn't it?

I don't trust and I don't like the Lying Piece of Shit we have as president. He is a total and complete and utter scumbag and THE worst president in our entire history.

But when we have a chance to do something that's good for The American People, we need to do it. We don't play 'Dog In The Manger' like dimocrap scum and liberturdians do. We do what needs to be done regardless of who gets credit.

If we don't strike a deal with these Countries, some very aggressive competitors will. And they don't like us a whole lot.

Just like if we didn't do a deal with Mexico (NAFTA) Japan, India, Europe and China would have.

They'd be making cars (and lots of other stuff) there and shipping them all over the world and we would just have to suck on it.

At least this way, we get a piece of what goes on down there.

Really want to bring manufacturing back, crush the criminal Unions. Know why the European Car makers didn't go belly-up? Three reasons;

U.

A.

W.

That simple. And Ford survived because they have ALWAYS hated Unions. Which is why I buy nothing but Ford products.

Which reminds me of several conversations I had with Yankees coming down here to retire.....

I'd have to listen to how they made so much more money, how their Unions took such good care of them, how the Unions helped their retirement, their Medical care, yada-yada-yada.....

Okay, says I. \What are you driving?

"Toyota Camry" they says

dimocraps is what they is

liberturdians are just fucking hillbilly stupid

Obviously I'm not as smart as you seem to be, but if I'm not mistaken, the majority of auto makers (Chevy, Dodge, Ford, etc) are being built in Mexico. My Dodge pickup (built in 2006) was built there. My newest Dodge (built 3 months ago) was built in Mexico. Difference? The newest Dodge cost 42 Thousand.

I'm curious as to how a truck - built on 7 dollar an hour wages can still be more than twice the price of a truck (same truck) 9 years earlier?

you can call hard working Americans, who have lost their jobs, or worse yet, are building cars and trucks HERE, instead of Japan, "fucking Hillbilly stupid", but I "apparently" just don't get it.

So, we dissolve unions (UAW) for example. Will the prices of those vehicles suddenly come down? Or will it be, as I guess, the same prices for vehicles, built on slave labor?

If I'm not mistaken, and I'm NOT, we're we not fed the line of crap that the prices would fall (without the unions involvement) and everything would be unicorns and rainbows? Looks as though we were (and are) being fed yet another line of crap......

Final assembly on Ram Trucks is either in Mexico or Michigan.

You can tell by looking at your VIN, if it starts with a '1' it's final assembly point is the USA.

There's also the part about where are the 'value added' parts made?

Like, the engine, transmission, rear end, instruments, etc could be made in the USA or Canada and assembled in Mexico.

or vice versa.

It takes about 30 hours to make a car. Thirty. Period.

That's everything from the lug nuts to the engine to the transmission and the steering wheel.

Thirty.

They don't move these plants out of the Country because of the wages. They just don't do it.

They do it because Unions are criminal organizations and can't be trusted or worked with.

Companies can deal with higher wages, what they can NOT deal with is criminal Unions forcing Companies to keep THOUSANDS of men and women on the payrolls while they sit home and do nothing or come in to work, punch in, hang out for an hour or so in the Cafeteria and get paid for a full day.

Those things are FUCKING FACTS

Also, when you want to build a plant in this Country, you can't do it without sucking every dimocrap dick within 1,000 miles of the fucking place.

You gotta get the Zoning changed and as soon as the dimocrap filth on the County Boards here that you want to build a factory, they run out and start buying up the land so they can sell it for 10 times what they paid for it.

Then the factory has to egt clearance from the County EPA, the State EPA and rthe federal EPA (oh yes they do)

After years of kissing their fucking asses, hippy scum find out and put an Eagle's Nest on the property.

BOOM!!! Everything stops for five fucking years.

Then, as soon as that clears up, they find Bear shit. Another year.

You don't know what the FUCK you're talking about.

You just don't.

Unions and dimocrap scum are running our manufacturing out of this Country.

And liberturdian scum are helping them.

I live in the real world, not in the academic Fake News Fun Time world you live in.

Manufacturers don't WANT to leave the US. They HATE it. They lose control, they don't have the same protections, they have to send Americans to live in those fucked up places (Trust me, I know).

One thing, if you ever get sent to China as a QC guy, don't eat the local chicken.

You people are so fucking stupid, you blame the wrong people every time. Every time.

scumbag dimocraps are the cause of ALL our problems.

Republicans are just sometimes dolts. Well meaning morons at worst

dimocraps are scum

So whats wrong with moving them to Texas like Toyota did?
You dont have to leave the country to avoid unions.

The last poster that disagreed with me on NAFTA started crying about how he lost his machinist's job but then went to proclaim that he retired at 46.

I don't trust and I don't like the Lying Piece of Shit we have as president. He is a total and complete and utter scumbag and THE worst president in our entire history.

But when we have a chance to do something that's good for The American People, we need to do it. We don't play 'Dog In The Manger' like dimocrap scum and liberturdians do. We do what needs to be done regardless of who gets credit.

If we don't strike a deal with these Countries, some very aggressive competitors will. And they don't like us a whole lot.

Just like if we didn't do a deal with Mexico (NAFTA) Japan, India, Europe and China would have.

They'd be making cars (and lots of other stuff) there and shipping them all over the world and we would just have to suck on it.

Really want to bring manufacturing back, crush the criminal Unions. Know why the European Car makers didn't go belly-up? Three reasons;

U.

A.

W.

That simple. And Ford survived because they have ALWAYS hated Unions. Which is why I buy nothing but Ford products.

Which reminds me of several conversations I had with Yankees coming down here to retire.....

I'd have to listen to how they made so much more money, how their Unions took such good care of them, how the Unions helped their retirement, their Medical care, yada-yada-yada.....

"Toyota Camry" they says

Obviously I'm not as smart as you seem to be, but if I'm not mistaken, the majority of auto makers (Chevy, Dodge, Ford, etc) are being built in Mexico. My Dodge pickup (built in 2006) was built there. My newest Dodge (built 3 months ago) was built in Mexico. Difference? The newest Dodge cost 42 Thousand.

I'm curious as to how a truck - built on 7 dollar an hour wages can still be more than twice the price of a truck (same truck) 9 years earlier?

you can call hard working Americans, who have lost their jobs, or worse yet, are building cars and trucks HERE, instead of Japan, "fucking Hillbilly stupid", but I "apparently" just don't get it.

So, we dissolve unions (UAW) for example. Will the prices of those vehicles suddenly come down? Or will it be, as I guess, the same prices for vehicles, built on slave labor?

If I'm not mistaken, and I'm NOT, we're we not fed the line of crap that the prices would fall (without the unions involvement) and everything would be unicorns and rainbows? Looks as though we were (and are) being fed yet another line of crap......

You can tell by looking at your VIN, if it starts with a '1' it's final assembly point is the USA.

Like, the engine, transmission, rear end, instruments, etc could be made in the USA or Canada and assembled in Mexico.

or vice versa.

That's everything from the lug nuts to the engine to the transmission and the steering wheel.

Thirty.

They don't move these plants out of the Country because of the wages. They just don't do it.

They do it because Unions are criminal organizations and can't be trusted or worked with.

Companies can deal with higher wages, what they can NOT deal with is criminal Unions forcing Companies to keep THOUSANDS of men and women on the payrolls while they sit home and do nothing or come in to work, punch in, hang out for an hour or so in the Cafeteria and get paid for a full day.

Also, when you want to build a plant in this Country, you can't do it without sucking every dimocrap dick within 1,000 miles of the fucking place.

You gotta get the Zoning changed and as soon as the dimocrap filth on the County Boards here that you want to build a factory, they run out and start buying up the land so they can sell it for 10 times what they paid for it.

Then the factory has to egt clearance from the County EPA, the State EPA and rthe federal EPA (oh yes they do)

After years of kissing their fucking asses, hippy scum find out and put an Eagle's Nest on the property.

You just don't.

I live in the real world, not in the academic Fake News Fun Time world you live in.

Manufacturers don't WANT to leave the US. They HATE it. They lose control, they don't have the same protections, they have to send Americans to live in those fucked up places (Trust me, I know).

One thing, if you ever get sent to China as a QC guy, don't eat the local chicken.

You people are so fucking stupid, you blame the wrong people every time. Every time.

dimocraps are scum

Well, apparently NAFTA and these other bogus "trade deals" are working great for you. Good for you. in another 15-20 years, there will be NO manufacturing jobs left in America. Everything that made this a great country will have been outsourced to third world countries where they will quickly out pace us and WE will become a footnote in history.

Again, sounds like a plan to me. Sorry, but you and me couldn't be farther apart. Guess I'm just another one of those "stupid fucking hillbillies" - you know, those guys who built this country.

Man I really hate to keep interjecting actual facts but try I must. Clearly this chart shows the effect Clinton had on manufacturing.

us-employment-in-manufacturing.jpg

Yeah, I can't help but wonder what's NOT to love about these "trade deals".....our companies re-locate overseas to get rid of union participation and to skirt American taxation, Americans lose jobs, the tax base that these companies USED to pay, they build their products for a tenth of what they built them for here for, our "partners" make out like bandits, the companies profits go through the roofs, our politicians make great "back room" deals and the products that they build are built for pennies on the dollar, shipped BACK to America for ten times what they are worth and millions more Americans go on public assistance.

Seems like a great plan to me... ;)

It's pathetic to me that you think that to be true. It really is.

The lack of intelligence in here is just fucking amazing.

Sounds to me like you think you are so fucking important that the whole world is conspiring against you.

That wealthy, brilliant, educated people got nothing to do but sit around and plan ways to take your lousy money. Your cigarette change.

Meanwhile, those same people have managed to provide this Country with highest standard of living for the most people of any Country in the history of mankind.

Unless you're so narcissistic that you think you did it all by yourself. Which would be even more pathetic.

YOu want to fix this Country? Vote dimocras out of power.

Then, MAYBE, in 20 years, we might start to see things change.

But that isn't what you want, is it? You want instant gratification, don't you?

You want somebody to bounce you on your knee and tell you everythings gonna be fine.

Not gonna happen.

We warned you for thirty years about Unions. Henry Ford fought the NIRA and Roosevelt did everything he could to crush him because of it.

Many people fought against Unions and FDRs Gold Star programs.

We warned you. We told you.

You wouldn't listen.

We warned you about dimocrap FILTH taking over major Manufacturing Cities like Dee-Troit and Cleveland.

You wouldn't listen.

Now, it's over. It's gone.

We warned you against the excesses of the EPA and what they would do to the Steel Industry.

You wouldn't listen. I know. I lived it.

I was at Republic Steel when a Federal Judge ordered that the work force at Republic Steel mirror the population of the City of Cleveland and have 43% Blacks.

I watched it happen. I know. I was a Security Guard there.

We had shootings, drugs, people getting killed because they were so high they fell into heavy machinery.

Nothing against Black people. The Judge could have order we hire 43% Germans and we would have had similar problems. Where do you find qualified people?

I walked in on the Executive Vice President, crying at his desk. I mean, a Case-Western Reserve Engineering Graduate, sitting at his desk crying because the Steel Workers Union REFUSED to allow them to modernize. They told him flat out, "We will shut you down if you do"

Again, you don't know what the FUCK you're talking about.

I lived it. I went through it.

I left for Florida. Still here.

FUCK Unions. And FUCK anybody that sticks up for them.

The damage they have done to this Country is nothing short of amazing. Companies didn't leave here of their own free will, they were driven off by dimocrrap scum

period.

You have no fucking clue

U.

A.

W.

"Toyota Camry" they says

or vice versa.

Thirty.

You just don't.

dimocraps are scum

Indeed. I was in the Teamsters for 20 years after I retired from the Army. We were in a "Right to work state" - Kansas. Not ONE person refused to join the union. Why? Good benefits for their families. That company has been there for 65 years and is till one of the most profitable food distribution companies in the US. By the way, the Teamsters, by and large, are made up of highly conservative members. It is usually the "leadership" of many of these unions that are in the pockets of the democrats.

It is easy to lay the blame for companies moving off shore on "wages". Easiest thing in the world. The truth? Companies move off shore for slave labor and increased profits. Ask Walmart. Ask GE. Ask any company that has fled the US.

Yeah, I can't help but wonder what's NOT to love about these "trade deals".....our companies re-locate overseas to get rid of union participation and to skirt American taxation, Americans lose jobs, the tax base that these companies USED to pay, they build their products for a tenth of what they built them for here for, our "partners" make out like bandits, the companies profits go through the roofs, our politicians make great "back room" deals and the products that they build are built for pennies on the dollar, shipped BACK to America for ten times what they are worth and millions more Americans go on public assistance.

Seems like a great plan to me... ;)

It's pathetic to me that you think that to be true. It really is.

The lack of intelligence in here is just fucking amazing.

Sounds to me like you think you are so fucking important that the whole world is conspiring against you.

That wealthy, brilliant, educated people got nothing to do but sit around and plan ways to take your lousy money. Your cigarette change.

Meanwhile, those same people have managed to provide this Country with highest standard of living for the most people of any Country in the history of mankind.

Unless you're so narcissistic that you think you did it all by yourself. Which would be even more pathetic.

YOu want to fix this Country? Vote dimocras out of power.

Then, MAYBE, in 20 years, we might start to see things change.

But that isn't what you want, is it? You want instant gratification, don't you?

You want somebody to bounce you on your knee and tell you everythings gonna be fine.

Not gonna happen.

We warned you for thirty years about Unions. Henry Ford fought the NIRA and Roosevelt did everything he could to crush him because of it.

Many people fought against Unions and FDRs Gold Star programs.

We warned you. We told you.

You wouldn't listen.

We warned you about dimocrap FILTH taking over major Manufacturing Cities like Dee-Troit and Cleveland.

You wouldn't listen.

Now, it's over. It's gone.

We warned you against the excesses of the EPA and what they would do to the Steel Industry.

You wouldn't listen. I know. I lived it.

I was at Republic Steel when a Federal Judge ordered that the work force at Republic Steel mirror the population of the City of Cleveland and have 43% Blacks.

I watched it happen. I know. I was a Security Guard there.

We had shootings, drugs, people getting killed because they were so high they fell into heavy machinery.

Nothing against Black people. The Judge could have order we hire 43% Germans and we would have had similar problems. Where do you find qualified people?

I walked in on the Executive Vice President, crying at his desk. I mean, a Case-Western Reserve Engineering Graduate, sitting at his desk crying because the Steel Workers Union REFUSED to allow them to modernize. They told him flat out, "We will shut you down if you do"

Again, you don't know what the FUCK you're talking about.

I lived it. I went through it.

I left for Florida. Still here.

FUCK Unions. And FUCK anybody that sticks up for them.

The damage they have done to this Country is nothing short of amazing. Companies didn't leave here of their own free will, they were driven off by dimocrrap scum

period.

You have no fucking clue

NO. They were "driven off" by the thought of cheap labor, no benefits, no import duties and increased profits. Profits that have gone through the frigging roof - to the tune of 5 TRILLION dollars.

More to the point - I believe it is YOU that has no "fucking clue".

See?

This is what I mean.....

You people are just STUPID

Ford and Chevy and Fiat, er, er, Crapler can;t just move their operations to a Right To Work State.

The criminal fucking unions will shut them DOWN. They will strike their Dee-troit and Cleveland Plants and shut the whole company down

And you better might wanna check and see if Toyodor or Honda are Union ANYWHERE in the USA.

I do not believe they are.

Remember what happened to Boeing in South Carolina?

I'm sorry but you people are just stupid.

Randy: Teamsters are a different ballgame. They aren't involved in the process of manufacturing so your experience there couldn't be more irrelevant if you tried.

Might as well have been in the NFLPA

Last edited:

U.

A.

W.

"Toyota Camry" they says

or vice versa.

Thirty.

You just don't.

dimocraps are scum

Indeed. I was in the Teamsters for 20 years after I retired from the Army. We were in a "Right to work state" - Kansas. Not ONE person refused to join the union. Why? Good benefits for their families. That company has been there for 65 years and is till one of the most profitable food distribution companies in the US. By the way, the Teamsters, by and large, are made up of highly conservative members. It is usually the "leadership" of many of these unions that are in the pockets of the democrats.

It is easy to lay the blame for companies moving off shore on "wages". Easiest thing in the world. The truth? Companies move off shore for slave labor and increased profits. Ask Walmart. Ask GE. Ask any company that has fled the US.

Never believed in the theory that we are ruled by corporate entities until the last ten years or so.
It's getting to the point you'd have to be blind not to see it.
Whether it's a Bilderberg type group or not I cant say,but it's obvious someone is pulling the strings.

NO. They were "driven off" by the thought of cheap labor, no benefits, no import duties and increased profits. Profits that have gone through the frigging roof - to the tune of 5 TRILLION dollars.

No, they weren't.

Labor had NOTHING to do with manufacturing leaving the Country. NOTHING.

Because manufacturing is no longer a Labor Intensive industry. I just told you, it takes 30 man hours to make a car. Top to bottom. Lug Nuts, seats, dashboard, back up camera, engine, transmission -- All of it.

30 Hours.

They left to get away from the criminals in the dimocrap filth party and the criminals in the Unions. That fucking simple.

Now....... In labor intensive manufacturing like the Textile Industry? Absolutely they left because of wages. But who the FUCK wants to work in a textile mill?

Try: Nobody. Those jobs have all be replaced by companies fleeing the corrupt North and moving to places like Jackson MS and Alabama. Be amazed what's going on in the South.

You don't get it? That's your problem

dimocraps and Unions ruined Manufacturing in this Country. I'm telling you, I LIVED through it.

Now back to your Fake News Fun Time frivolity

See?

This is what I mean.....

You people are just STUPID

Ford and Chevy and Fiat, er, er, Crapler can;t just move their operations to a Right To Work State.

The criminal fucking unions will shut them DOWN. They will strike their Dee-troit and Cleveland Plants and shut the whole company down

And you better might wanna check and see if Toyodr or Honda are Union ANYWHERE in the USA.

I do not believe they are.

Remember what happened to Boeing in South Carolina?

I'm sorry but you people are just stupid.

Westie: Teamsters are a different ballgame. They aren't involved in the process of manufacturing so your experience there couldn't be more irrelevant if you tried.

Might as well have been in the NFLPA

Plenty companies have left union states for greener pastures.
And ford and chevy both have foreign plants already.

More info for the vulgar and uninformed, and anyone else that is interested.

images

Thanks Bill

No, they weren't.

Because manufacturing is no longer a Labor Intensive industry. I just told you, it takes 30 man hours to make a car. Top to bottom. Lug Nuts, seats, dashboard, back up camera, engine, transmission -- All of it.

30 Hours.

They left to get away from the criminals in the dimocrap filth party and the criminals in the Unions. That fucking simple.

Now....... In labor intensive manufacturing like the Textile Industry? Absolutely they left because of wages. But who the FUCK wants to work in a textile mill?

Try: Nobody. Those jobs have all be replaced by companies fleeing the corrupt North and moving to places like Jackson MS and Alabama. Be amazed what's going on in the South.

dimocraps and Unions ruined Manufacturing in this Country. I'm telling you, I LIVED through it.

I hate unions every bit as much as you do. But sending more of our jobs over seas isn't the answer.

No, they weren't.

30 Hours.

My gosh you keep doubling down on what has to be called stupid. 30 minutes MAYBE to ASSEMBLE a car not make a car. WTF is wrong with you?

all the time?...name one rejected after passing................name one rejected at all.

Are you honestly that STUPID?

Seriously? That incredibly stupid?

We have a treaty signed by the Lying Cocksucker in Chief, that you helped elect BTW, that he signed re; AGW that is being refused by the Congress. Couple of them, IIRC. John The Traitor Kerry signed a UN Arms Treaty that Congress refuses to ratify.

Congress even refused to ratify the Treaty of Versailles.

In fact, approximately 1/3 of all Treaties and Trade Agreements signed by Presidents are refused by Congress.

They're called "unperfected treaties''. Look it up, moron.

Yeah, I know that Trade Agreements are different from Treaties as of 1974. But you didn't. Not until I told you.

fuck off you lying cock-sucking corporate ****.

I was talking these idiotic trade treatys and yeah I knew long before you opened your fat fucking mouth in here that they claim there is a difference between these and treatys........

You are so fucking full of all this info....you must be a cock-sucking corporate lobbyist or paid to be on here shilling

shut the fuck up with your long dumb ass posts

But they don't have any non Union Plants.

That's the point of the discussion.

Although I do believe there is a new plan that will allow non Union workers in some plants at some point. Don't know, don't care. Too little, too late

The INCORRECT point was made that if Companies wanted to get away from the criminal Unions they could open a plant in the South where there is still a little bit of freedom left instead of going overseas

No. They can't.

Been there, done that.

The Union WILL SHUT THEM DOWN if they try

and it was one of those fake "close" votes...where you know they were almost all sell-outs... but some were allowed to vote no because the opposition in their districts was higher ......tho this is unpopular across this nation.............

These votes demonstrate that our system is broken.............

They show that the irrational makeup of the Senate particularly needs to be changed.....

Uh... Where we're at now, is where the Founders found themselves in mid-18th century. "Taxation without representation", or more accurately "legislation without representation".

I was shocked when it didn't go thru initially... that they felt sufficiently cowed to put on the show is somewhere between pitiful and scary; in terms of what it will mean when they finally just give the brown-clown total control.

My guess is that we'll just wake up one morning and obama will be the Furer and we'll just have to accept it.

I mean after all... at the end of the day all he really needs to do is come out and say he 'identifies' as a Dictator and fuck... he's a dictator!

And what are we going to do? Deny him equal protection under the law, by usurping his 14th amendment Constitutional Rights to BE who he feels he is, just like EVERYONE ELSE enjoys!

LOL!

We're so screwed! ~

U.

A.

W.

"Toyota Camry" they says

or vice versa.

Thirty.

You just don't.

dimocraps are scum

Never believed in the theory that we are ruled by corporate entities until the last ten years or so.
It's getting to the point you'd have to be blind not to see it.
Whether it's a Bilderberg type group or not I cant say,but it's obvious someone is pulling the strings.

To be clear here. I blame Clinton for his BS, dumbass NAFTA crap. He thought that by NAFTA, it would provide a "hand up" for third world countries and would establish a base for trading. STUPID, dumbass democrat.

What he DIDN'T count on ( or hell, maybe he did) was American companies falling into lockstep with the idea of increased profits, less Union participation, no benefits, no insurance, zero liability and less tax base.

From the first day of NAFTA, companies began plotting their moves.

Now? You only need look into corporate profits to realize that it has been a giant boon for these companies. Jesus, it's not hard to figure out that you can relocate off shore, build your products WITHOUT the worry of regulation or liability, ship them BACK to the U.S. And charge MORE for the product. And America will LOVE you for it.

Again - 5 TRILLION in profits sitting in off shore accounts - non taxable and being enjoyed by CEOs. I am a STAUNCH conservative - but this "raping" of the American consumer needs to stop.

fuck off you lying cock-sucking corporate ****.

I was talking these idiotic trade treatys and yeah I knew long before you opened your fat fucking mouth in here that they claim there is a difference between these and treatys........

You are so fucking full of all this info....you must be a cock-sucking corporate lobbyist or paid to be on here shilling

shut the fuck up with your long dumb ass posts

Eat a dick you stupid scrunt

You were wrong. You remain wrong.

Don't like being proven wrong? Don't confront a superior intellect -- Me

But they don't have any non Union Plants.

That's the point of the discussion.

Although I do believe there is a new plan that will allow non Union workers in some plants at some point. Don't know, don't care. Too little, too late

The INCORRECT point was made that if Companies wanted to get away from the criminal Unions they could open a plant in the South where there is still a little bit of freedom left instead of going overseas

No. They can't.

Been there, done that.

The Union WILL SHUT THEM DOWN if they try

So how exactly will the unions accomplish this?

and it was one of those fake "close" votes...where you know they were almost all sell-outs... but some were allowed to vote no because the opposition in their districts was higher ......tho this is unpopular across this nation.............

These votes demonstrate that our system is broken.............

They show that the irrational makeup of the Senate particularly needs to be changed.....

Yep. First thing: Boehnor and McConnel need to go.

Forum List

Back