on worldwide sales (excluding the
Americas) and paid almost nothing in
taxes to any country.

26 profitable Fortune 500 firms paid no
federal income taxes from 2008-2012.
111 large, profitable corporations paid
zero federal income taxes in at least one
of those five years.

http://www.americansfortaxfairness.org/files/ATF-Offshore-Corporate-Tax-Loopholes-Fact-Sheet.pdf

And that is the point in it's entirety. Companies are getting FILTHY rich while the brainwashed still blame "unions" because that's what they have been taught. It's somehow "unamerican" for the populace to expect a decent living from those companies who make a "profit".

Far be it to blame those same companies who screw both their customers AND their slave labor - while they vacation in the Grand Caymans and live in multi-million dollar homes ( along with those politicians who suck at their tits)
It mercantilism all over again...

and it was one of those fake "close" votes...where you know they were almost all sell-outs... but some were allowed to vote no because the opposition in their districts was higher ......tho this is unpopular across this nation.............

These votes demonstrate that our system is broken.............

They show that the irrational makeup of the Senate particularly needs to be changed.....
The system is not broken. The politicians are corrupt.
Stop electing morons & put term limits into effect. 90% of our problems evaporate

Yeah... No shit the politicians are corrupt.

But let me ask ya... what do ya mean by corrupt?

Can you define what they're doing that is corrupt and set that judgment against a set of principles that sustain that judgment?

and it was one of those fake "close" votes...where you know they were almost all sell-outs... but some were allowed to vote no because the opposition in their districts was higher ......tho this is unpopular across this nation.............

They show that the irrational makeup of the Senate particularly needs to be changed.....
Stop electing morons & put term limits into effect. 90% of our problems evaporate

After what we've seen over the last thirty years I dont know how you can say that.
No matter who gets elected the same shit will continue...bet on it.
And when the hildebeast or jeb get the nod we'll just get more finger pointing.
As intended...
Stop electing professional politicians and Institute term limits.

PROBLEM SOLVED

This whole thing, the whole entire TPA vote is just to give the Lying Cocksucker the same authority that Clinton and Bush had before him.

Got it?

The authority for the POTUS to negotiate trade deals expired in 2007. This just renews that authority.

Once the Liar in Chief negotiates the Trade Bill/Treaty or whatever you want to call it, then it will become totally public and we can debate an up or down vote.

But all this fighting over this simple procedural vote is simply nonsense.

People need to get a clue.

Wish I had some other Country I could hold up as an example of what would happen if dimocrap filth and liberturdian scum got their way, but nobody outside of North Korea is that stupid.

Protectionist, xenophobic, primitive, protectionist morons.

You need to wise up.

When the bill comes to full public light, THEN will be the time to debate

People will forget the TPP as they did NAFTA, and they will make things even worse for the one with the European Union. Slowly America will work to kill the internet, till America's internet is worse than the Great Firewall of China.

After what we've seen over the last thirty years I dont know how you can say that.
As intended...

PROBLEM SOLVED

I would like to think it's that simple but I have my doubts.
As in I have my doubts that any politician has any actual say anymore.

As intended...

PROBLEM SOLVED

I would like to think it's that simple but I have my doubts.
As in I have my doubts that any politician has any actual say anymore.
They are all corrupt, so Americans should call a spade a spade rather than pretend otherwise:
- Campaign donations from corporations are bribes.
- Kickbacks for passing legislation are bribes.
- Adding special clauses is corruption.

Just wait, you can get them all back by re-electing them....

See, that is the problem. People like you, democrats that delight when the republicans screw the American people while you keep a blind eye on YOUR party.

You just can't get it through your little pointed head that BOTH parties are in it for themselves - whatever will make them the most money for their campaigns.

America is broken. Get it through your head.

See, that is the problem. People like you, democrats that delight when the republicans screw the American people while to keep a blind they on YOUR party.

You just can't get it through your little pointed head that BOTH parties are in it for themselves - whatever will make them the most money for their campaigns.

Can you also select my tie for work tomorrow?

See, that is the problem. People like you, democrats that delight when the republicans screw the American people while to keep a blind they on YOUR party.

Tie? I wasn't aware that sanitation workers wore ties.....

I got this....
upload_2015-6-23_17-17-17.png

I got this....
View attachment 43054
That's for IBM, I'm only working at the post office....

Tie? I wasn't aware that sanitation workers wore ties.....
Sure.. It's part of the payback for 56 bucks and hour union wage...

More facts, according to the following site:
Key Facts
Tax avoidance through offshore tax
loopholes is a significant reason why
corporations, which paid one-third of
federal revenues 60 years ago, now pay
one-tenth of federal revenues.

U.S. corporations dodge $90 billion a
year in income taxes by shifting profits
to subsidiaries—often no more than a
post office box—in tax havens.

U.S. corporations hold $2.1 trillion in
profits offshore – much in tax havens –
that have not been taxed in the U.S.

General Electric, which uses a loophole
for offshore financial profits, earned
$27.5 billion in profits from 2008 to
2012 but claimed tax refunds of $3.1
billion.

Apple made $74 billion from 2009-2012
on worldwide sales (excluding the
Americas) and paid almost nothing in
taxes to any country.

26 profitable Fortune 500 firms paid no
federal income taxes from 2008-2012.
111 large, profitable corporations paid
zero federal income taxes in at least one
of those five years.

http://www.americansfortaxfairness.org/files/ATF-Offshore-Corporate-Tax-Loopholes-Fact-Sheet.pdf

And that is the point in it's entirety. Companies are getting FILTHY rich while the brainwashed still blame "unions" because that's what they have been taught. It's somehow "unamerican" for the populace to expect a decent living from those companies who make a "profit".

Far be it to blame those same companies who screw both their customers AND their slave labor - while they vacation in the Grand Caymans and live in multi-million dollar homes ( along with those politicians who suck at their tits)

I love it when egdetho whines about facts yet the only real fact is that he is ignoring facts.

The fact is that there is not one Union leader or Union member who ever wrote a contract.

But that does not excuse that companies can and DO move off shore to avoid paying higher wages.

I got this....
View attachment 43054
That's for IBM, I'm only working at the post office....

Here's more appropriate neck attire for the post office.....
upload_2015-6-23_17-26-55.png

This article states the follow reason for off shoring jobs.

Cheap Labor
Long-term Incentives
Tax System
Expertise

Why Are Jobs Moving Out of the U.S. Everyday Life - Global Post

Let me break it down for ya.

US Jobs aren't moving anywhere. People hire people offshore, because those people are well capable of doing the work and they are willing to do the work, for less and sufficiently less to put up with the hassle of having people who work offshore, to do the work.

I've said for YEARS... if you come into work one day and there's a Parrot doing your job, whose working for a bag of seed a day, it's not the Parrot's fault.

So what do we do? No way a person can live in the US and work for slave labor wages. Even if they were willing. The middle class was dying they will now euthanize the middle class, seems the humane thing to do.

Cheap Labor
Long-term Incentives
Tax System
Expertise

US Jobs aren't moving anywhere. People hire people offshore, because those people are well capable of doing the work and they are willing to do the work, for less and sufficiently less to put up with the hassle of having people who work offshore, to do the work.

I've said for YEARS... if you come into work one day and there's a Parrot doing your job, whose working for a bag of seed a day, it's not the Parrot's fault.

So what do we do? No way a person can live in the US and work for slave labor wages. Even if they were willing. The middle class was dying they will now euthanize the middle class, seems the humane thing to do.

What do we do? Just what we are doing now - forcing people on the government dole. 57 million on food stamps. Probably that many on welfare. The REAL unemployment rate around 11-12 percent while those who are "working" are doing so at 2-3 part time jobs for $10 per hour with no benefits and little to no healthcare for their families.

America is a shadow of its former self. it WILL get worse, while politicians and corporations get richer. Sooner or later Americans WILL wake up and put an end to it. But before that happens, things WILL get MUCH worse.

Cheap Labor
Long-term Incentives
Tax System
Expertise

The Middle Class jobs will be replaced by robots and computers, and outsourced to Asia.

Forum List

Back