The whores of the US Senate just voted for TPA

This article states the follow reason for off shoring jobs.

Cheap Labor
Long-term Incentives
Tax System
Expertise

Why Are Jobs Moving Out of the U.S. Everyday Life - Global Post

Let me break it down for ya.

US Jobs aren't moving anywhere. People hire people offshore, because those people are well capable of doing the work and they are willing to do the work, for less and sufficiently less to put up with the hassle of having people who work offshore, to do the work.

I've said for YEARS... if you come into work one day and there's a Parrot doing your job, whose working for a bag of seed a day, it's not the Parrot's fault.

So what do we do? No way a person can live in the US and work for slave labor wages. Even if they were willing. The middle class was dying they will now euthanize the middle class, seems the humane thing to do.

What do we do? Just what we are doing now - forcing people on the government dole. 57 million on food stamps. Probably that many on welfare. The REAL unemployment rate around 11-12 percent while those who are "working" are doing so at 2-3 part time jobs for $10 per hour with no benefits and little to no healthcare for their families.

America is a shadow of its former self. it WILL get worse, while politicians and corporations get richer. Sooner or later Americans WILL wake up and put an end to it. But before that happens, things WILL get MUCH worse.
Eventually there will be revolution, but not within our lifetimes, as it took the French alone several centuries to overthrow the monarchy.

They are stockpiling weapons, and building a police state, as when the master plan is revealed there will be no republic - just tyranny.

This is not really all that binding. I don't see how we can lose by passing it

Then you need to study the TPA. It's a very bad deal, just from what we know about it so far. It will probably turn out to be worse than NAFTA has been.

Cheap Labor
Long-term Incentives
Tax System
Expertise

US Jobs aren't moving anywhere. People hire people offshore, because those people are well capable of doing the work and they are willing to do the work, for less and sufficiently less to put up with the hassle of having people who work offshore, to do the work.

I've said for YEARS... if you come into work one day and there's a Parrot doing your job, whose working for a bag of seed a day, it's not the Parrot's fault.

So what do we do? No way a person can live in the US and work for slave labor wages. Even if they were willing. The middle class was dying they will now euthanize the middle class, seems the humane thing to do.

What do we do? Just what we are doing now - forcing people on the government dole. 57 million on food stamps. Probably that many on welfare. The REAL unemployment rate around 11-12 percent while those who are "working" are doing so at 2-3 part time jobs for $10 per hour with no benefits and little to no healthcare for their families.

America is a shadow of its former self. it WILL get worse, while politicians and corporations get richer. Sooner or later Americans WILL wake up and put an end to it. But before that happens, things WILL get MUCH worse.

I think we have as much chance of coming back from this shit as the greeks do once they replace all the real Americans with immigrants.

Cheap Labor
Long-term Incentives
Tax System
Expertise

Eventually there will be revolution, but not within our lifetimes, as it took the French alone several centuries to overthrow the monarchy.

They are stockpiling weapons, and building a police state, as when the master plan is revealed there will be no republic - just tyranny.

Like I said..once they replace us with immigrants there wont be any revolution.
The rest of the world is full of pussies just like our liberals.

If liberals don't get a clue from the TPA sellout that Obama is not about "helping the average guy," they will prove they are devoid or basic reasoning powers.

Have we ever considered that when you go to a kiosk like MTO at Sheetz we are doing the work that someone else was paid to do? Same with self service check outs. Or pumping our own gasoline. Soon I am thinking we will go to the doctor, step into a machine and it will print out a report, no need for a doctor.

Have we ever considered that when you go to a kiosk like MTO at Sheetz we are doing the work that someone else was paid to do? Same with self service check outs. Or pumping our own gasoline. Soon I am thinking we will go to the doctor, step into a machine and it will print out a report, no need for a doctor.

I went to the local supermarket a few months ago where they had just installed those "self-checkout" lanes. the young lady told me twice that it would be "much quicker" for me to go through the self-checkout lanes.

I asked her if she liked her job. Šhe says "Yes". I then asked her if she understood that encouraging customers to use these lanes would insure that she had no job at some point. She couldn't (or wouldn't) consider the stark reality.

Sometime I think it is pointless.....

I get way cheaper airline tickets from my travel agent then I would playing 'reservation clerk' doing it myself on the internet.

Cheap Labor
Long-term Incentives
Tax System
Expertise

Like I said..once they replace us with immigrants there wont be any revolution.

And Americans have the gall to question their government and their letting illegals flood into this country...... ;)

Why would a future congress overturn it if they're in bed with the current president at that time? Did the judicial branch strike down obamacare?

Do you have ANY clue how stupid you sound?

I mean, seriously. The vast majority of thinking Republicans are behind this and the only people that are resisting it are scum of the earth dimocrap filth and the incredibly primitive and stupid liberturdians.

The TOTAL scumbag Ross Pirogi said the same exact shit about NAFTA and Republicans passed it over stupid fucking liberturdian objections H.R. 3450 103rd North American Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act -- GovTrack.us and dimocrap scum, who would have defeated it.

Then, we went through the most robust, strongest peace time economic growth in American History because of it.

And you FUCKS want to prevent that from happening??

Now, dimocrap SCUM and liberturdian FILTH are teaming up again to try and put America back in the 14th Century.

What's next, scumbags? Guilds?

fucking idiots. Swear to God this place is more infested with imbeciles than an insane asylum

I hate liberturdians

absolute scumbags

primitive, stupid, backwards, idiot scumbags

You didn't answer the question.

and it was one of those fake "close" votes...where you know they were almost all sell-outs... but some were allowed to vote no because the opposition in their districts was higher ......tho this is unpopular across this nation.............

These votes demonstrate that our system is broken.............

They show that the irrational makeup of the Senate particularly needs to be changed.....
The system is not broken. The politicians are corrupt.
Stop electing morons & put term limits into effect. 90% of our problems evaporate

Our system is structured so that it breeds corruption............the structure needs to change...

term limits would probably help...yes....but the system also needs change.

If liberals don't get a clue from the TPA sellout that Obama is not about "helping the average guy," they will prove they are devoid or basic reasoning powers.

Oh I think most liberals know that.......but I would say a lot still think the Obama/Romney care was a step in the right direction...............this will give them pause.........

I get way cheaper airline tickets from my travel agent then I would playing 'reservation clerk' doing it myself on the internet.

The last two times I went to a motel I booked on line, both times the person working the desk said I would have done better just calling the motel. I think I have now learned my lesson. Look on line, get the best price, then call the motel and try and do better. You certainly can't do worse.

The votes of these whores cannot be forgotten.........

I pledge never to vote for any sell-out poll that supports these trade deals........no matter what their other views are.

and it was one of those fake "close" votes...where you know they were almost all sell-outs... but some were allowed to vote no because the opposition in their districts was higher ......tho this is unpopular across this nation.............

These votes demonstrate that our system is broken.............

They show that the irrational makeup of the Senate particularly needs to be changed.....
Like Teddy Cruz, who was for it before he was against it. He voted for it, but took so much flack he had to pretend he was suddenly against it pretending he was lied to by "establishment" Republicans.

I went to the local supermarket a few months ago where they had just installed those "self-checkout" lanes. the young lady told me twice that it would be "much quicker" for me to go through the self-checkout lanes.

I asked her if she liked her job. Šhe says "Yes". I then asked her if she understood that encouraging customers to use these lanes would insure that she had no job at some point. She couldn't (or wouldn't) consider the stark reality.

I never use the self check out lines.............for the same reason

The TPP is for the corporate whores we have in office now who would sell their mother for a buck.................

It will outsource even more jobs, but it will line their pockets..............which is their only priority................

It will also allow challenges to our very laws...............Replacing it with International laws............which has already happened under NAFTA and current Free Trade Agreements......................Saying International LAW is more valid than our own countries laws......................

Anyone who would sell out our people and our laws is pathetic.....................

Both Senators from Alabama, Republican, VOTED AGAINST IT............................2 out of 4 of the ONLY REPUBLICANS to go against a deal that will hose American Citizens for the benefits of the WHORES IN OFFICE......................

ROLL TIDE! SESSIONS AND SHELBY!.....................

Boehner Retaliation Haunts Republicans Who Defended Voted for Him - Breitbart

House Speaker
Rep. John Boehner (R-OH)

35%

’s decision to retaliate, or exact “revenge” as Politico puts it, against at least two House members who voted against him is haunting Republicans who supported him conference-wide and sparking a discussion in the party about the role Boehner should play as Speaker—and Republican members should play in challenging his authority.

On Tuesday, the largest rebellion by members of a political party against a sitting House Speaker seeking re-election since the Civil War broke out on the House floor. Twenty-four House Republicans voted for someone other than Boehner. Declared candidates were Reps.

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX)

94%

Rep. Ted Yoho (R-FL)

74%

, and
Rep. Daniel Webster (R-FL)

63%

. One other member,
Rep. Brian Babin (R-TX)

50%

, voted “present.”

The mere fact that three candidates ran against Boehner from within his party, and that so many members voted against him—and many others are having trouble defending their votes for Boehner to angry constituents back home—gave even the Speaker himself some pause, he said at a press conference on Thursday.

BONEHEAD is now going against those who DARED TO VOTE AGAINST IT.......................

410926578_McBoehnerRINO_xlarge.png

I never use the self check out lines.............for the same reason

What I can't imagine is the amount of stealing that must go on at those self checkouts. If they have enough people to watch everyone checking out they might as well have those people check you out.

Forum List

Back