The whores of the US Senate just voted for TPA

dcraelin

VIP Member
Sep 4, 2013
and it was one of those fake "close" votes...where you know they were almost all sell-outs... but some were allowed to vote no because the opposition in their districts was higher ......tho this is unpopular across this nation.............

These votes demonstrate that our system is broken.............

They show that the irrational makeup of the Senate particularly needs to be changed.....

They do what is in THEIR self interest, not their constituents.

Just another example of the illusion of duality in the two party system.

They know what's best, your opinion and consent is irrelevant.

The NWO Globalist Elites run the show. They pass our Laws, they steal our money, they commit us to Permanent War, and they choose our Presidents.

People need to forget about that ridiculous old 'Republican vs. Democrat' paradigm. That's just for show. Just a way to keep the Little People squabbling with each other. A dastardly misdirection magic trick.

Last edited:
The NWO Globalist Elites run the show. They pass our Laws, they steal our money, they commit us to Permanent War, and they choose our Presidents. People need to forget about that ridiculous old 'Republican vs. Democrat' paradigm. That's just for show. Just a way to keep the Little People squabbling with each other. A dastardly misdirection magic trick.

Just shut the fuck up

The NWO Globalist Elites run the show. They pass our Laws, they steal our money, they commit us to Permanent War, and they choose our Presidents. People need to forget about that ridiculous old 'Republican vs. Democrat' paradigm. That's just for show. Just a way to keep the Little People squabbling with each other. A dastardly misdirection magic trick.

Just shut the fuck up

Nah, don't think i will.

Problem is -- You people aren't even aware of what it is you think you're against.

You have no clue. You don't even know 'TPA' is.

It's the same authority every President has had. Not just this one.

If this scumbag piece of shit lying motherfucker of a racist America-Hating pile of filth makes a bad deal (which he likely will, knowing what a piece of filth he is) the next president can simply ignore it, Congress can overturn or the Judicial Branch can strike it down.

Much too much hysteria surrounding this whole thing.

obama is a lying scumbag, I get that. I don't trust him either.

dimocrap filth are sucking up to their mafia criminal Union pals, I get that.

This is not really all that binding. I don't see how we can lose by passing it

Just shut the fuck up
You need to start taking your meds again.

the aptly named Sen. Flake out of Arizona spoke in favor, smirking widely while he talked of how of course there will be displaced workers......PLease Arizona don't forget this. Make this asshole a displaced politician next time around.

Trade Promotion Authority United States Trade Representative

For more than 30 years, Congress has enacted Trade Promotion Authority (TPA) laws to guide both Democratic and Republican Administrations in pursuing trade agreements that support U.S. jobs, eliminating barriers in foreign markets and establishing rules to stop unfair trade.

TPA does not provide new power to the Executive Branch. TPA is a legislative procedure, written by Congress, through which Congress defines U.S. negotiating objectives and spells out a detailed oversight and consultation process for during trade negotiations. Under TPA, Congress retains the authority to review and decide whether any proposed U.S. trade agreement will be implemented.

With Trade Promotion Authority, the United States will be able to pursue 21st century trade agreements that support and create U.S. jobs while helping American manufacturers, service providers, farmers and ranchers increase U.S. exports and compete in a highly competitive, globalized economy.

What is TPA?
Since 1974, Congress has enacted TPA legislation that defines U.S. negotiating objectives and priorities for trade agreements and establishes consultation and notification requirements for the President to follow throughout the negotiation process. At the end of the negotiation and consultation process, Congress gives the agreement an up or down vote, without amendment. TPA reaffirms Congress’s overall constitutional role in the development and oversight of U.S. trade policy.

Just shut the fuck up
You need to start taking your meds again.

You need to get your news from somewhere other than pMSNBC

and it was one of those fake "close" votes...where you know they were almost all sell-outs... but some were allowed to vote no because the opposition in their districts was higher ......tho this is unpopular across this nation.............

They show that the irrational makeup of the Senate particularly needs to be changed.....

Now, the members of the Pacific Rim will flourish and profit while OUR goods are made there, shipped BACK to the US (at a 10,000 percent markup) and we, the people of the United States, will continue. Losing what few jobs are left to these "wonderful" people...and corporations and politicians will continue to get rich off of slave labor.

What a country!

Problem is -- You people aren't even aware of what it is you think you're against.

If this scumbag piece of shit lying motherfucker of a racist America-Hating pile of filth makes a bad deal (which he likely will, knowing what a piece of filth he is) the next president can simply ignore it, Congress can overturn or the Judicial Branch can strike it down.

They're all lying scumbags. The Republicans fully support the awful deal. That's how it's getting passed. You poor Neocons have been duped again. When will you learn? You don't have representation. They're all just members of the same small private Globalist Elite club.

unfortunately these things are never examined after the fact......I dont think they are ever undone....I dont think its as easy as you are implying

unfortunately these things are never examined after the fact......I dont think they are ever undone....I dont think its as easy as you are implying

Congress shoots down Trade Bills ALL the time. All the time.

Bush had one that took ten years to get through Congress involving Columbia.

It finally went through. Glad, too. Saved myself $5k on my new windows :)

Now, the members of the Pacific Rim will flourish and profit while OUR goods are made there, shipped BACK to the US (at a 10,000 percent markup) and we, the people of the United States, will continue. Losing what few jobs are left to these "wonderful" people...and corporations and politicians will continue to get rich off of slave labor.

What a country!

Ha, do most Americans really still believe their Politicians represent them? Man, i would have thought that fantasy ended a long time ago. They're no longer being represented.

The Politicians belong to a small private Globalist Elite club. There is no 'Republican vs. Democrat.' That's just for show. Keeps the Little People busy squabbling with each other.

This is representative government, and whom it represents is, again, clearly shown.

You idiots elected a corporate Congress. What did you expect?

That's Congress' job, genius.

Why else would we need one, to drink Bourbon and scratch their asses? To invent new and fun ways to fuck over The People?

It is the JOB of Congress to oversee Corporations, Trade, etc.

And if you weren't a hypocrite, you would discard everything you own made by a Corporation.....

Hint: Running around naked and barefoot will get you tossed in the Can.

Corporations are one of the best things to ever happen to humanity. They're just beyond most people's understanding and, like all inferior beings, they hate what they don't understand

Like dimocraps. Who hate -- Everything

Forum List

Back