The weather channel has just spent 27 minutes explaining their f--- up

Irma, the deadliest storm of all time with a 3 inch storm surge....................
DittoTards have to defend their MessiahRushie's LIES!!! Amazing how 3" of water can swallow a car!!!

2406743_1280x720.jpg

Water rises in a neighborhood after Hurricane Irma brought floodwaters to Jacksonville, Fla.

Have no fear the dumb slobs that live there will rebuild so this can happen in another 5 or 10 years.

Is this my fault?

Spot On. You repeatedly build on flood-prone lands, what do you expect? 'Global Warming' has nothing to do with that.

More people die in obscure tornadoes every year than the so-called "nuclear hurricane". This was a big hyped "Cat-5" that hit the Florida Keys and the best the hysterical reports can come up with is a couple of women who decided to stay and described it as "being in hell" but nobody died in the Keys. The only casualties involved carbon monoxide poisoning from a gasoline generator run inside a house and a guy who fell off a ladder putting up plywood over his windows. The casualties in the nursing homes are part of a criminal investigation.

Wrong. People died in the Florida Keys... and try looking at the pictures and tell me the place wasn't hell.

Irma death toll rises to 30 across 3 states

More do die in obscure tornadoes. The poster was correct. Despite what the Global Warming Hucksters are saying, 'End-Times' isn't happening. Sorry bout that. Better luck next time.

What does that have to do with what I said? They said "No one died in the Florida Keys." That's wrong.

No one's disputing some folks died in these recent Hurricanes. But that poster was correct. On average, more people do die in obscure tornadoes. Y'all Global Warming Hucksters ain't getting your 'End-Times' with these Hurricanes. Sorry bout that.

You are comparing apples and oranges.

With a hurricane people know it is coming and have a couple days to get ready and to evacuate. With a tornado they have literally minutes to take the best shelter they can.

Irma, the deadliest storm of all time with a 3 inch storm surge....................
DittoTards have to defend their MessiahRushie's LIES!!! Amazing how 3" of water can swallow a car!!!

2406743_1280x720.jpg

Water rises in a neighborhood after Hurricane Irma brought floodwaters to Jacksonville, Fla.

Have no fear the dumb slobs that live there will rebuild so this can happen in another 5 or 10 years.

Is this my fault?

Spot On. You repeatedly build on flood-prone lands, what do you expect? 'Global Warming' has nothing to do with that.

Perhaps they will put pumps in Florida like they did in Louisiana to pump the surge back into the ocean

Yes. I see the problem, but that wasn't the question. Just how many large metropolitan areas do you think we should abandon? I'm in East Texas near the Gulf, where we have all the refineries, and we flooded too. Should we all just move, including the refineries?

Here is the problem................There is an awful storm, the guard and Fema rush in to help people who lost everything. They get low cost loans that we pay for to rebuild. Then before everything is rebuilt, it happens again. Then, the guard and Fema rush in to help people who lost everything. They get low cost loans that we pay for to rebuild. Then before everything is rebuilt, it happens again. Then, the guard and Fema rush in to help people who lost everything. They get low cost loans that we pay for to rebuild. Then before everything is rebuilt, it happens again.

No joke either

Yes, it is happening lots more often than it used to. It's as if there is some kind of Climate change happening. I wonder if anybody has thought to check to see if that's what is happening. If so, we should do everything we can to slow that down.

Well, we could go to the UN and have these ionospheric heaters and weather war outlawed, that might be a start. These elites, you just can't trust them. It might have been the Russians, the Chinese, or our own Deep State, who the hell knows? :dunno:

I'm sort of the opinion that the ruling class of all these nations are in cahoots. They really don't give a shit about the little folks of any nation honestly. They're always sending us off to fight in their resource wars of profit and corruption, for lies and phony bullshit, I wouldn't put it past any of them. What do they care about human lives?

Keynesian economics tell us they believe that both war and a broken window are good for the economy, so I sure as hell wouldn't rule out our own weather weapons.

OTH if it is caused by natural warming caused by the carbon forcing due to perturbations in the Earth Orbit and the migration of the magnetic poles, then there isn't a whole hell of a lot civilization can do about it, except maybe take a page from the book of the Netherlands.

At this point, it is all about mitigation strategies. Giving over tax dollars to be wasted by the bureaucracy is absurd. Look how much is wasted on the Deep State at the Pentagon. They don't give a shit about you, and will only use your own money to enslave you.

The Netherlands is geographically a very low and flat country, with about 26% of its area and 21% of its population located below sea level, and only about 50% of its land exceeding one metre above sea level.
Netherlands - Wikipedia

Oh WOW the deep state can control the weather.

Is that sarcasm or refusal to engage in honest rational dialog? :dunno:

Had to be sarcasm. Nothing honest or rational about believing in a so called "deep state", especially one that can control the weather.

2406743_1280x720.jpg

Come on, face it. Y'all Global Warming fanatics were hoping for much more death & destruction. Y'all ain't right. :cuckoo:
A desperate attempt to deflect from the OP's LIE!!!
FAIL!

More people die in obscure tornadoes every year than the so-called "nuclear hurricane". This was a big hyped "Cat-5" that hit the Florida Keys and the best the hysterical reports can come up with is a couple of women who decided to stay and described it as "being in hell" but nobody died in the Keys. The only casualties involved carbon monoxide poisoning from a gasoline generator run inside a house and a guy who fell off a ladder putting up plywood over his windows. The casualties in the nursing homes are part of a criminal investigation.

Wrong. People died in the Florida Keys... and try looking at the pictures and tell me the place wasn't hell.

More do die in obscure tornadoes. The poster was correct. Despite what the Global Warming Hucksters are saying, 'End-Times' isn't happening. Sorry bout that. Better luck next time.

What does that have to do with what I said? They said "No one died in the Florida Keys." That's wrong.

No one's disputing some folks died in these recent Hurricanes. But that poster was correct. On average, more people do die in obscure tornadoes. Y'all Global Warming Hucksters ain't getting your 'End-Times' with these Hurricanes. Sorry bout that.

With a hurricane people know it is coming and have a couple days to get ready and to evacuate. With a tornado they have literally minutes to take the best shelter they can.

Who evacuated the seagulls and flamingoes? Are they all dead because they were not evacuated?

No shit, really? Sorry y'all Global Warming fanatics didn't get your 'End-Times' with these Hurricanes. Better luck next time. :cuckoo:

Here is the problem................There is an awful storm, the guard and Fema rush in to help people who lost everything. They get low cost loans that we pay for to rebuild. Then before everything is rebuilt, it happens again. Then, the guard and Fema rush in to help people who lost everything. They get low cost loans that we pay for to rebuild. Then before everything is rebuilt, it happens again. Then, the guard and Fema rush in to help people who lost everything. They get low cost loans that we pay for to rebuild. Then before everything is rebuilt, it happens again.

No joke either

Yes, it is happening lots more often than it used to. It's as if there is some kind of Climate change happening. I wonder if anybody has thought to check to see if that's what is happening. If so, we should do everything we can to slow that down.

Well, we could go to the UN and have these ionospheric heaters and weather war outlawed, that might be a start. These elites, you just can't trust them. It might have been the Russians, the Chinese, or our own Deep State, who the hell knows? :dunno:

I'm sort of the opinion that the ruling class of all these nations are in cahoots. They really don't give a shit about the little folks of any nation honestly. They're always sending us off to fight in their resource wars of profit and corruption, for lies and phony bullshit, I wouldn't put it past any of them. What do they care about human lives?

Keynesian economics tell us they believe that both war and a broken window are good for the economy, so I sure as hell wouldn't rule out our own weather weapons.

OTH if it is caused by natural warming caused by the carbon forcing due to perturbations in the Earth Orbit and the migration of the magnetic poles, then there isn't a whole hell of a lot civilization can do about it, except maybe take a page from the book of the Netherlands.

At this point, it is all about mitigation strategies. Giving over tax dollars to be wasted by the bureaucracy is absurd. Look how much is wasted on the Deep State at the Pentagon. They don't give a shit about you, and will only use your own money to enslave you.

The Netherlands is geographically a very low and flat country, with about 26% of its area and 21% of its population located below sea level, and only about 50% of its land exceeding one metre above sea level.
Netherlands - Wikipedia

Had to be sarcasm. Nothing honest or rational about believing in a so called "deep state", especially one that can control the weather.

So weather control experiments are not real

We live in an age of litigation on demand and fearful politicians who only care about the next election What about the families with infants and kids who were forced to leave their homes and head north in a 12 hour traffic jam while contending with dirty diapers and hungry kids? How about the people who were forced to abandon pets and livestock with no guarantee that they would get fed? The point is that the people who stayed behind in the Keys bore the brunt of the "nuclear hurricane" and they came out fine. The Mouse House in Orlando came on line in two days. Maybe the Florida Social Service administration that failed to supervise the Nursing Home industry bears some criticism.

No shit, really? Sorry y'all Global Warming fanatics didn't get your 'End-Times' with these Hurricanes. Better luck next time. :cuckoo:

Did I say I WANTED a REALLY bad hurricane? Please show me where. I said it was better to be safe than sorry.

Millions are without homes tonight.
Hundreds of thousands don't have food, water, electricity.
More than 50 dead.

And yet, the RWNJs make fun of them.

I'll bet every damn one of you are comfortable tonight.

WTF is WRONG with you?
Why were people allowed to rebuild after Hurricane Andrew wiped out Florida?

Well so Irma could wipe out Florida of course.

This makes sense to you?
You are a confused individual. Op is about nothing happened and the need to rebuild..............If so little happened why would there be a need to rebuild.

Your clueless.

This makes sense to you?

What about Houston? They have flooded lots of times.

Texas has been CRYING for ten years that there is no rain. How much of this water did they pump into a reservoir....................

the-long-term-consequences-of-texas-worst-ever-drought.jpg

As long as Houston's run by Democrats, there's no hope for that city. I'm sorry, but that is the reality.

More than 50 dead.

WTF is WRONG with you?

This makes sense to you?

Are you suggesting we should just abandon the state, or most of it, and leave it uninhabited?
The ghost of Disney is going to be pissed.

It's obvious the Global Warming fanatics at the Weather Channel were hoping for much more death & destruction. They're sick Cultist jerks. Period, end of story.

No joke either

Netherlands - Wikipedia

So the fact that this technology exists, has been patented for said use and, means nothing to you.

This must mean. . . .

You are either A) In denial, or B) Too Pollyannaish to believe anyone would use it for such purpose, or C) full of shit?

I realize the partisan ability to ignore reality was strong but really....

Are we really to the point that partisan hackery can even ignore something as large as a hurricane?

More than 50 dead.

WTF is WRONG with you?

This makes sense to you?

Are you suggesting we should just abandon the state, or most of it, and leave it uninhabited?
The ghost of Disney is going to be pissed.

Don't know about his ghost, but his frozen head won't like it a bit.

Netherlands - Wikipedia

So the fact that this technology exists, has been patented for said use and, means nothing to you.

This must mean. . . .

You are either A) In denial, or B) Too Pollyannaish to believe anyone would use it for such purpose, or C) full of shit?

Agreed. A weather control patent means nothing to me

Many persons think that you can't get a patent on an unworkable device. That's not true, as these examples show. This is only a small sampling of the inventive looniness of restless minds.
United States Patents

1932. H. L. Worthington. 1,859,643 Magnetic Motor.
  • 1934. J. W. Poysa. 1,963,213. Magnetic Motor.
  • 1959. Norman L. Dean. 2,886,976. System for converting rotary motion into unidirectional motion.
  • 1965. E. Baumgartner. 3,194,008. Positive Buoyancy Prime Mover.
  • 1966. Dan K. McCoin. 3,292,365. Power conversion apparatus and method utilizing gravitational and buoyant forces.
  • 1971. E. Rutkove. 3,625,089. Gravity Wheel Apparatus.
  • 1976. David Diamond. 3,934,964. Gravity-Actuated Fluid Displacement Power Generator.
  • 1978. Robert L. Cook. 4,238,968. Device for conversion of centrifugal force to linear force and motion.
  • 1979. Howard R. Johnson. 4,151,431. Permanent Magnet Motor.
  • 1980. Leslie R. Hinchman and Robert B. Hinchman. 4,184,409. Hydraulic Engine.
  • Caldwell. 4,667,115. Energy machine generating hydraulic energy.
  • 1989. Howard R. Johnson. 4,877,983 Magnetic Force Generating Method and Apparatus.
  • 1988. Robert W. Willmouth. 4,818,232. Gravity and Power Driven Power Generators.
  • James Harvey. 5,335,561. Impulse converter.
  • 1995. Howard R. Johnson. 5,402,021. Magnetic Propulsion System.
  • Michael Tarnoposky. 5,921,133. System and method of energy conversion of gravitation into mechanical energy by means of a sequence of impulses of force.
  • 1999. Brad A. Forrest. 5,944,480. Buoyancy and Gravitation Motor. "...does not require an external power source, consume fuel or create a waste by-product."
  • Paul T. Baskis et al. 6,109,123. Rotational inertia motor.
  • 2002. James Woodward. 6,347,766. Method and apparatus for the generation of propulsive forces without the ejection of propellant. (Reactionless thruster.)
  • 2002 Thomas Bearden. 6,362,718. Motionless electromagnetic generator. (This device extracts "compressed energy" from the time domain in amount mc2. It draws energy from the longitudinal electromagnetic waves that fill the ocean of space-time".) (!)
  • 2003. Mikhail Tarnopolsky et al. 6,601,471. Main block of drop-power station.
  • 2003. Fabrio Pinto. 6,651,167. Method for energy extraction. Describes and engine cycle comprising several state changes allowing for net gain of energy from an underlying field.
  • 2004. Ralph E. Love. 6,694,844. Apparatus to recover energy through gravitational force.
  • 2004. Ernest Eun Ho Shin. 6,734,574. Buoyancy-driven electric power generator.
  • 2009. Paulo Emmanual De Abreu. 7,501,788. Quantum generator and related devices of energy production and conversion.
  • 1012. Jay Pirincci. 8,112,992. Gravi-Buoyant Balls. "This invention will bring science closer to a perpetual motion machine that produces electricity." (Ever closer.)
  • https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/patents.htm

Forum List

Back