The weather channel has just spent 27 minutes explaining their f--- up

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Irma, the deadliest storm of all time with a 3 inch storm surge....................

3 inch storm surge......
Partisans, zero credibility.

4 to 6 feet:

Jacksonville has record flooding from Irma, and it's not high tide yet
170911-jacksonville-mn-1556_e267f01186b409f4f5413c3ad70c61f4.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg

You need glasses, those women are 5 feet tall and the water is NOT UP TO THEIR KNEES

Get a grip, rain will do that, no need for a storm surge.
I know, you're just following Rush's meme on this - science bad, don't believe science.

The storm has come and gone now, I'm sure he'll be on to a new topic for you soon.

• Banned

You need glasses, those women are 5 feet tall and the water is NOT UP TO THEIR KNEES

I know, you're just following Rush's meme on this - science bad, don't believe science.

The storm has come and gone now, I'm sure he'll be on to a new topic for you soon.

Tell us again about the WORST STORM OF ALL TIME..........................really we want your input.

Next

Tell us again about the WORST STORM OF ALL TIME..........................really we want your input.

Next
Don't believe in science....ever. When they tell you to get medical advice....Don't Believe Them!

Next
Don't believe in science....ever. When they tell you to get medical advice....Don't Believe Them!

Post anything that will distract from the media spending two days on why they fucked up so bad.

Irma, the deadliest storm of all time with a 3 inch storm surge....................

My parents live in northern Florida which didn't get hit nearly as hard as southern Florida and they just got their power back today.

Furthermore, what fuck up is if you are referring to?

My parents live in northern Florida which didn't get hit nearly as hard as southern Florida and they just got their power back today.

Furthermore, what fuck up is if you are referring to?
This one

The Monster Surge That Wasn’t: Why Irma Caused Less Flooding Than Expected

The worst-case Irma scenario didn’t happen for much of Florida. Why?

What is your obsession with this Irma thing?

Perhaps Admin should start a new Irma Sub-Section for you?
What is your obsession with responding. Seems you have nothing better to do.

Climate change is a joke, now the f---ing media is saying that climate change stopped the hurricane...........

Guess I should burn some tires then
Maybe someone here has forgotten that predicting the weather is not 100% reliable... because anything can happen.

Guess it would have been better if we didn't have any weather warnings and more people would have died? :dunno:
People die in evacuations too, looters also love evacuations as well. But have no fear these sneakers were rescued

What is your obsession with this Irma thing?

Perhaps Admin should start a new Irma Sub-Section for you?
What is your obsession with responding. Seems you have nothing better to do.

Climate change is a joke, now the f---ing media is saying that climate change stopped the hurricane...........

Guess I should burn some tires then
Maybe someone here has forgotten that predicting the weather is not 100% reliable... because anything can happen.

Guess it would have been better if we didn't have any weather warnings and more people would have died? :dunno:
People die in evacuations too, looters also love evacuations as well. But have no fear these sneakers were rescued

Really? You are going to compare deaths during evacuations to deaths from not leaving during a hurricane?

...and your proof of DEATHS from evacuations is looters stealing shoes?

Forum List

Back