Is it just me or is it getting warm outside? 10 inches of snow in New Mexico....Oh my.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Awinter storm will bring up to 10 inches of snow to the desert state of New Mexico at the end of the week, the National Weather Service (NWS) warned in a special weather statement on Tuesday.

The storm will unload heavy snow across the southern High Plains from Thursday night into the weekend. The NWS statement said the storm will approach New Mexico from the west and cross over the state on Thursday before continuing its eastward trek on Friday.
Globull Warming is at it again, all that snow going to fall making New Mexico a winter wonderland. And yet, there are still those on this site, who just cant see the SARCASM that their ideology brings.

Yeah, we are supposed to get 9" of global warming this weekend.

Bring it! I need to try out my ATP/plow.

p 002 (2).JPG

MSN Globull Warming is at it again, all that snow going to fall making New Mexico a winter wonderland. And yet, there are still those on this site, who just cant see the SARCASM that their ideology brings.
It's called climate change, if that is an indication of what it is.

Snow is not particularly cold weather. If you stick your hand in the snow your hand will feel cold,

MSN Globull Warming is at it again, all that snow going to fall making New Mexico a winter wonderland. And yet, there are still those on this site, who just cant see the SARCASM that their ideology brings.

It snows in the Winter?
:ack-1:

Forum List

Back