The Washington Times Goes Full Birther On Obama. This Is Serious!!

I wonder how many birther threads, over the years, have had a link and small description followed by 'this is serious'? :lol:

I think the "serious" part is more or less a commentary on the mental condition of the ones posting the garbage. As in they need "serious" help, "serious" medications, and "seriously" need to find a girlfriend.

this is from dr. taitz's site...

OMG! I hope this information is not true

Posted on | March 16, 2012 | 10 Comments

URGENT!!! Hinds County Court Administra​tor
show details 4:13 PM (2 minutes ago)
Dear Dr. Taitz,
Please see the attached hyperlinks for your personal information. These are the court administrators who are supposed to determine whether you will get a courtroom any time soon. I heard it through the grapevine that no courtroom will be made available until December 2012 and that everybody has been instructed to play telephone tag with judges to delay the proceedings and,if reached, play with the court calendar to make sure courtrooms are unavailable until after the general election.

Hinds County Chancery Clerk's Office

Hinds County Justice Court Division

I have also heard that they are Mississippi Chairwomen in the “Re-Elect Obama 2012″ campaign and personally discussed your case with David Axelrod from the Chicago headquarters.
Kind regards,
Sue Denmore

incidentally michael jablonski... obama's gorgia eligibility attorney (the one who never showed up, and still won the case) is also on the elections advisory board for the secretary of state...

Last edited:
Wrong forum. Conspiracy Theories is farther down.

|
|
|
V
It is not a conspiracy what the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department did to Obamas documents. Looks like you are wanting to censor this story that the Washington Times took serious.

The Maricopa County SO has no jurisdiction to look into this matter, and spending the money of the taxpayers of the county on this matter is misfeasance; the spending of public funds to further a political agenda is illegal.

I suspect the Sheriff knows this and the funds used are 'donated' by someone with a political agenda.

Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!

Dear Dr. Taitz,
Please see the attached hyperlinks for your personal information. These are the court administrators who are supposed to determine whether you will get a courtroom any time soon. I heard it through the grapevine that no courtroom will be made available until December 2012 and that everybody has been instructed to play telephone tag with judges to delay the proceedings and,if reached, play with the court calendar to make sure courtrooms are unavailable until after the general election.

I have also heard that they are Mississippi Chairwomen in the “Re-Elect Obama 2012″ campaign and personally discussed your case with David Axelrod from the Chicago headquarters.
Kind regards,
Sue Denmore

incidentally michael jablonski... obama's gorgia eligibility attorney (the one who never showed up, and still won the case) is also on the elections advisory board for the secretary of state...

Interesting stuff there.thanks for posting it.

Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!
Urgent!!

I'm beginning to get the impression that this might someday start to make somebody think that it could, theoretically, become almost noteworthy.

someone farted in here.:poop:

Wow, so predictable.

Hey rimmie, dance for me again, Bitch! :lol:

marionette-control.gif

Dear Dr. Taitz,

Kind regards,
Sue Denmore

you're welcome, good luck... there's no point in me continuing here until they clean this place up... i'm afraid the obots have claimed this area too...
too bad, this used to be a decent messageboard, i'm afraid the mods have lost the battle too...

bad for business too, word gets around.... just another birther hate site like fogbow or doctor conspiracy...... too bad...

gunny was a class act... take care all

i'll check back in another month or so...

Last edited:

Dear Dr. Taitz,

Kind regards,
Sue Denmore

you're welcome, good luck... there's no point in continuing here until they clean this place up... i'm afraid the obots have claimed this area too...
too bad, this used to be a decent messageboard, i'm afraid the mods have lost the battle too...

bad for business too, word gets around.... just another birther hate site... too bad... gunny was a class act... take care all

i'll check back in another month or so...

boock boock booock cluck cluck cluckity cluuck clcuk bock

Here is Truthie's translation of your post...

:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back