The Washington Times Goes Full Birther On Obama. This Is Serious!!

Dr Taitz?????

You mean orly, the psycho pretend lawyer chiropractor and tae kwon do teacher???

The whacko who got sanctioned for repeatedly bringing the same frivolous action?

That orly?

Dr, my butt.

this is from dr. taitz's site...

OMG! I hope this information is not true

Posted on | March 16, 2012 | 10 Comments

URGENT!!! Hinds County Court Administra​tor
show details 4:13 PM (2 minutes ago)
Dear Dr. Taitz,
Please see the attached hyperlinks for your personal information. These are the court administrators who are supposed to determine whether you will get a courtroom any time soon. I heard it through the grapevine that no courtroom will be made available until December 2012 and that everybody has been instructed to play telephone tag with judges to delay the proceedings and,if reached, play with the court calendar to make sure courtrooms are unavailable until after the general election.

Hinds County Chancery Clerk's Office

Hinds County Justice Court Division

I have also heard that they are Mississippi Chairwomen in the “Re-Elect Obama 2012″ campaign and personally discussed your case with David Axelrod from the Chicago headquarters.
Kind regards,
Sue Denmore

incidentally michael jablonski... obama's gorgia eligibility attorney (the one who never showed up, and still won the case) is also on the elections advisory board for the secretary of state...

Interesting stuff there.thanks for posting it.

you're welcome, good luck... there's no point in me continuing here until they clean this place up... i'm afraid the obots have claimed this area too...
too bad, this used to be a decent messageboard, i'm afraid the mods have lost the battle too...

bad for business too, word gets around.... just another birther hate site like fogbow or doctor conspiracy...... too bad...

gunny was a class act... take care all

i'll check back in another month or so...

yeah your right,this place a long time ago, years ago wasnt so bad,the only real troll that constantly frequented here everyday with nothing intelligent to say was Divecon.Thankfully he had a nervous breakdown and is now in a hospital being treated and is no longer here anymore but he has been replaced with multiple other trolls that took his place so instead of just one bad apple here,the place now has multiple ones so yeah, the place has gone to hell now with all the agents that have penetrated this site. and yeah the mods allowed these trolls to come here so its become what its become.

thats not a bad idea what you have though.I might consider it as well.

Last edited:
Interesting stuff there.thanks for posting it.

you're welcome, good luck... there's no point in me continuing here until they clean this place up... i'm afraid the obots have claimed this area too...
too bad, this used to be a decent messageboard, i'm afraid the mods have lost the battle too...

bad for business too, word gets around.... just another birther hate site like fogbow or doctor conspiracy...... too bad...

gunny was a class act... take care all

i'll check back in another month or so...

yeah your right,this place a long time ago, years ago wasnt so bad,the only real troll that constantly frequented here everyday with nothing intelligent to say was Divecon.Thankfully he had a nervous breakdown and is now in a hospital being treated and is no longer here anymore but he has been replaced with multiple other trolls that took his place so instead of just one bad apple here,the place now has multiple ones so yeah, the place has gone to hell now with all the agents that have penetrated this site. and yeah the mods allowed these trolls to come here so its become what its become.

thats not a bad idea what you have though.I might consider it as well.

When the hapless fuckwit, 9/11 Rimjob, cannot handle the rejoinders of his betters (i.e., everyone other than the idiot twoofers), he whines, pisses, moans, groans, cries and whimpers.

And he can never handle a factual rejoinder.

Ergo, the fuckwit tends to cry a lot.

Meltdown from 9/11 Rimjob is never-ending.

And one can easily respond to your post with the line: "and, you too, Brutus?"
I rarely post in the conspiracy section, if hardly at all, and I ain't no conspiracy nut, but the whole Obie birth certificate allegation has always stuck in my ass like a small straight pin, as I know what my birth certificate looks like from 1953 (has my footprints on it!), and Hawaii wasn't even a state at that time, but a territory of the U.S..
Obie's B.C., could be construed, as a made-up computer generated printout.
I can't prove it, but it has no bio-identifying prints on it!
Mine does, tho'. :eusa_shifty:

What you have with footprints is the birth certificate from the hospital. I also have mine, and was told it is not considered a legal document when I applied for a passport. (Exact words, "That's just a pretty piece of paper the hospital gave your mom")

I had to get a stamped copy of my Certificate Of Live Birth from the State of Illinois to get the passport.

Stamp, or no stamp, at least I know mine is MORE legitimate then his!
A stamp from Illinois!??!
Hell, if the feds are okaying a state stamp from Illinois, they'll okay a stamp from Oingo Boingo, Kenya........or a stamp from the Armpit-Of-Creation, Indonesia...........:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:.
Well, you got my drift..............("a state stamp from Illinois", yesiree, thatz a legit one:lol:).

Obama just turned 50, and that makes him 7 years younger than you, you stupid SOB....that means that unless you can prove that all the other birth certificates for people born in Hawaii are like yours and not like his, your little statement is just more birther bullshit!

The official copy of my birth certificate is different from my kid brother's, who is 8 years younger than me. So according to willfully ignorant clowns like you, my citizenship is in question.

But hey, jokers like you have YET to prove that TWO States, the Secret Service and God knows who else are all in on the grand conspiracy you keep wet dreaming about. Grow up and deal....Obama beat the neocon candidate far and square, and will do so again this year because the America sees the neocon/teabagger/libertarian candidates for what they truly are.

Last edited:
Read this with a Empty mind

"Douchebagh, I remember Watergate, I read about Watergate, Watergate was burned into my mind. Douchebagh, you're not taking about Watergate." - Senator Lloyd Bentsen

This apparently is a big story in the making as they are now taking the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department investigation into Barack Obama's Selective Service Card and abstract birth certificate serious.

You know, I remember Watergate real well. It started out slow, a trickle story here and there and then the denials that the president did anything wrong and then it became serious and it went national and in the end, Nixon was indeed lying and had to resign. I see this in the same manner. This Sheriffs investigation was serious and it really can't be ignored when you think about it. Now people are starting to take notice. I think this will gain more traction as the election heats up. In fact it has to.

Read this with a open mind
Forgerygate: Ignoring Arpaio's report is a scandal in itself | Times 247

Read this with a Empty mind

Wrong forum. Conspiracy Theories is farther down.

|
|
|
V
It is not a conspiracy what the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department did to Obamas documents. Looks like you are wanting to censor this story that the Washington Times took serious.

The Maricopa County SO has no jurisdiction to look into this matter,.
Yes they have jurisdiction. It was explained by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department how they had jurisdiction in the press conference in the matter of the forged selective service card and the forged abstract birth certificate. Go watch the press conference for confirmation.

Last edited:
This apparently is a big story in the making as they are now taking the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department investigation into Barack Obama's Selective Service Card and abstract birth certificate serious. You know, I remember Watergate real well. It started out slow, a trickle story here and there and then the denials that the president did anything wrong and then it became serious and it went national and in the end, Nixon was indeed lying and had to resign. I see this in the same manner. This Sheriffs investigation was serious and it really can't be ignored when you think about it. Now people are starting to take notice. I think this will gain more traction as the election heats up. In fact it has to.

Read this with a open mind
Forgerygate: Ignoring Arpaio's report is a scandal in itself | Times 247

Let us know how it turns out. :redface:

It is not a conspiracy what the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department did to Obamas documnts. Looks like you are wanting to censor this story that the Washington Times took serious.

Is this the same Maricopa County Sheriff's Department that has cost us Maricopa County citizens $100 million in lawsuit settlements?

The same MCSO who failed to investigate 432 sex assault cases, most against children?

The same MCCO that had 3 of the top 4 officers resign or get fired and are now awaiting charges for misuse of authority and fraud?

The same MCSO that botched their political enemy cases so bad that the County Attorney and his top lawyers resigned or were fired and have been recommended for disbarment. Both had disbarment hearings and are awaiting the results.

I live in Maricopa County. You need to study your topic.
Deflection. Stay on topic.

Now thats funny.

We know little about...his time spent as a “community organizer” in Chicago.

Read more at: Forgerygate: Ignoring Arpaio's report is a scandal in itself | Times 247

really? :lol:

Times247
by: Jeffrey T. Kuhner
Thursday, March 15, 2012

Read more at: Forgerygate: Ignoring Arpaio's report is a scandal in itself | Times 247

Jeffrey Thomas Kuhner (born September 1, 1969) is a radio host, commentator, Jeffrey T. Kuhner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kuhner is one fucked up little puppy

Jeffrey Kuhner | rightwingwatch.org

Jeffrey T. Kuhner | Media Matters for America

And we all know how full of shit Arapio is:

CBS Affiliate Follows Sheriff Joe's Birtherism 'Into Another Atmosphere' | Media Matters for America

Birthers, oathers, threepers, neocons, teabaggers, libertarians.....all insipidly stubborn, intellectually dishonest cretins who would destroy each other if they had the country they want.

Times247
Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jeffrey Thomas Kuhner (born September 1, 1969) is a radio host, commentator, Jeffrey T. Kuhner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CBS Affiliate Follows Sheriff Joe's Birtherism 'Into Another Atmosphere' | Media Matters for America

Birthers, oathers, threepers, neocons, teabaggers, libertarians.....all insipidly stubborn, intellectually dishonest cretins who would destroy each other if they had the country they want.

great, another dumb fuckin stump obot... chuan ??

Last edited:

Times247
Thursday, March 15, 2012

This coming from the ass wipe with the web site made by a 3rd grader? Oh yeah, your attempt at English in your YouTube video is a fucking laugh too. Idiot.

This coming from the ass wipe with the web site made by a 3rd grader? Oh yeah, your attempt at English in your YouTube video is a fucking laugh too. Idiot.

meatpipe you dumb fucking stump, i voted for carter,,, doesn't that give you a clue..?

. put the gun back in your pants... pull the trigger... stump. then vote for obamavich again.... stump...

Last edited:

meatpipe you dumb fucking stump, i voted for carter,,, doesn't that give you a clue..?

. put the gun back in your pants... pull the trigger... stump. then vote for obamavich again.... stump...
I didn't vote for Obama, you fucking moron. And you voted for Carter? LOL You fucking idiot. I seem to remember double digit inflation under his watch. Nice guy but a really shitty President. Why are you still a loser almost 40 years later? Don't you learn from your mistakes?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

web site?

web site?

I didn't vote for Obama, you fucking moron. And you voted for Carter? LOL You fucking idiot. I seem to remember double digit inflation under his watch. Nice guy but a really shitty President. Why are you still a loser almost 40 years later? Don't you learn from your mistakes?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

i'm beginning to like you stump, you've got character...

Forum List

Back