The war on freedom

Hey this is fembots daughter. So someone that uses the unknown country message board posted here and all any of you did was make fun of him for like three pages. Don't you seriously have anything better to do? Go outside, breathe some fresh air. If any of you were actually smart enough to understand what he was writing about maybe you wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the idea. :slap:

fembot said:
Hey this is fembots daughter. So someone that uses the unknown country message board posted here and all any of you did was make fun of him for like three pages. Don't you seriously have anything better to do? Go outside, breathe some fresh air. If any of you were actually smart enough to understand what he was writing about maybe you wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the idea. :slap:

Okay..I'm dumb..explain please..what was he saying?

fembot said:

The idea was that a black government controls the whole world and Bush is one of the memebrs, or puppets, or figureheads. Man its hard to keep conspiracy theories together these days. Anyway, said black, global government planned this war between the US and islam in order to control the world population through fear. They set in motion the whole 9/11 thing in order to make people fear an unknown enemy all to get oil, i mean no control. I mean global domination.

Am i right? What do i win?

insein said:
The idea was that a black government controls the whole world and Bush is one of the memebrs, or puppets, or figureheads. Man its hard to keep conspiracy theories together these days. Anyway, said black, global government planned this war between the US and islam in order to control the world population through fear. They set in motion the whole 9/11 thing in order to make people fear an unknown enemy all to get oil, i mean no control. I mean global domination.

Am i right? What do i win?

DAMN insein!!!!!!!!!

I hate it when people give the story away!!!!!!!

All ya win is a sock in the mouth..no...DUCK TAPE!!

It means... we...were....duped...
The people you think are making sure you live in a safe secure world have humped you in the brown hole! They have their own agenda & its $$$$ over the health, freedom & safety of the American people. The info is free & out there for everyone. Its blatently in your face every day. Cheney/Haliburton? Do you folks not live in America & read the papers?
Anyways, just because you don't agree with one person's opinion that they are trying to share with you, you dont have to trash it and other people who agree with it. And you didn't have to track him back to the unknown country board. The moderater of this forum is encouraging everyone on it to start fights with everyone. Wouldn't his job be to stop people from doing things like that? This is a place for people to put down their ideas, not to gang up on people.
Luv,
A 14-year-old girl who is losing all hope in man-kind. :bye1:

fembot said:
The people you think are making sure you live in a safe secure world have humped you in the brown hole! They have their own agenda & its $$$$ over the health, freedom & safety of the American people.
Now I'm sure that any self respecting 14 yr old can post credible links to support
her opinion...Right? Sure. Okay kid...hit us...Lets see what ya got.

fembot said:
The people you think are making sure you live in a safe secure world have humped you in the brown hole! They have their own agenda & its $$$$ over the health, freedom & safety of the American people. The info is free & out there for everyone. Its blatently in your face every day. Cheney/Haliburton? Do you folks not live in America & read the papers?
Anyways, just because you don't agree with one person's opinion that they are trying to share with you, you dont have to trash it and other people who agree with it. And you didn't have to track him back to the unknown country board. The moderater of this forum is encouraging everyone on it to start fights with everyone. Wouldn't his job be to stop people from doing things like that? This is a place for people to put down their ideas, not to gang up on people.
Luv,

which moderator would be encouraging starting fights?

fembot said:
Luv,

With all due respect, the moderator was not encouraging anyone to do anything, not even visit the the Unknown site. I have read the posts over there pertaining to this one, and there was a fair amount of trashing going on and the posting went on for quite awhile too. In all honesty, Daniel seems like a very sensetive person, and probably didn't intend for any back and forth flaming to take place between boards, but you are coming here and "starting stuff" are you not? As I recall no one here went there and said anything rude, but you came here and told us to get a life, wouldn't you call that rude?

Now tell me if jimnyc is a moderator here or not...
Old 08-20-2004, 04:15 AM
New and Improved

jimnyc
I'd bet $100 they know each other. I've seen this scam used before to plant info on video game easter eggs.
And you would be $100 richer!!

Here's a whole collection of conspiracy freaks discussing this post.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/board...8867/14403.html

combined with this info:

Rules

Lots of info here

enron/halliburton
investigation halliburton
Elected my azz
not allowed to vote
repeat ad naseum
More links later...

fembot said:
New and Improved

jimnyc
I'd bet $100 they know each other. I've seen this scam used before to plant info on video game easter eggs.

combined with this info:

Rules

Lots of info here

enron/halliburton
Elected my azz
not allowed to vote
repeat ad naseum
More links later...

Mod and owner.

fembot said:
New and Improved

jimnyc

combined with this info:

Rules

Lots of info here

enron/halliburton
Elected my azz
not allowed to vote
repeat ad naseum
More links later...

I don't think ya get it kid...you just don't post links...
any MORON!! can do that...state your case then back it up...don't
just spew crap, and pitch out links..Be specific..Get it?

fembot said:
New and Improved

jimnyc

Encouraging fights? Tracking them down? Hardly!

As the website owner I get to view the statistics of this page on a daily basis. I checked it yesterday and was receiving a large amount of hits from their page. Yes, when someone clicks on a link to get here from another page, that is what's called a "referrer". I in turn clicked on the incoming referral to see where we were being linked from and found the post about this thread.

If I was that interested in them I would have registered there and stated my mind. I might have even ripped to shreds the post here by Daniel. Neither is worth my time. I tend to deal in facts and reality, not wacky conspiracy theories.

Lastly, you need to be 18yrs old to post on this board as stated during the registration process. If someone under 18 posts again, the account will be terminated.

Have yourself a wonderful evening!

This thread makes me sad and that is something that doesn't happen often. A 14 yr old girl who has been brainwashed into believing that all humanity basically is inheritently evil, not to mention trust which I gather this girl will have a hard time with all her life since there are always hidden intentions behind everything.

Lol I went to that site and read the thread and I do believe that they were doing the bashing for the most part. Lets see we were labeled as sheep and basically brainless. Interesting...........Speaking of bashing anyone catch that fool Enigma? They think he's so deep but really I believe its just the heroin talking with that guy, he makes absolutely zero sense.

fembot said:
Luv,

Freedom of speech means that your right to say stupid things about global conspiracies (obviously not a subscriber to Occam's Razor) and my right to call you stupid for believing that stuff are equal. I can't stop you from posting this junk, and you can't stop me from making fun of it. Get over it.

Hobbit said:
Freedom of speech means that your right to say stupid things about global conspiracies (obviously not a subscriber to Occam's Razor) and my right to call you stupid for believing that stuff are equal. I can't stop you from posting this junk, and you can't stop me from making fun of it. Get over it.

I'll add an "Amen" to your sentiment. One thing that irks the stuffings out of me is the philosophy that we need to have everyone feel good about themselves. It has become politically incorrect to say anything which might damage the self-esteem of even the lunatic fringe or of a disrespectful foul-mouthed fourteen year old punkette who comes here and presumes to lecture us on the ways of the world.

Well perhaps there may be some on this board who worry about being warm and fuzzy to any idiot who passes by, but I cannot join them. I will not give credibility to idiots, fools and zealots by pretending that their opinions matter or that their rantings have merit.

Self-esteem is something that has to be earned. If it is merely something that is given away for the sake of charity or of being politcially correct, then it is as meaningless as kerry's medals.

fembot said:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, BUY THE FRIGGIN HALLIBURTON STOCK ALREADY!

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=HAL&t=6m&l=on&z=m&q=l&c=

How long will the stock ticker 'HAL' reap what is supposed to be a massive windfall and remain a non-starter on the market. This publically traded company, just like any other, has a share price that is directly relative to the value of future profits.

It's astounding to me that when we all heard of how Halliburton was supposed to reap huge profits since late 2001, the stock price plummetted and has yet to recover. It maintains it's trading range around 25-30/share, about half of the share price since Bush took office.

Sure, Cheney divested himself of all ownership in the company when he was selected for V.P. in the Bush administration in 2000. This is a standard proceedure designed to prevent any rational perception of a conflict of interest.

As a public company with an open financial record to it's stockholders, just about anyone on Earth can buy this stock, and reap any windfall relative to it's profitablity DIRECTLY.

But when it comes to putting ones' money where their mouth is, we're out of fantasy land now, aren't we?

When it comes to real money, real life, the multitudes of those who believe Cheney is profiting from Halliburton in an imaginary, abstract way, don't actually put up their own money, which, if proven correct about thier theory, would actually, in real life, be rewarded in the way Cheney would, in fantasy land.

Once you understand that, you understand the nature of the people who credit the war as a profit motive for Halliburton.

Either they are completely disconnected from reality when stating their political beliefs, intentionally lying about their convictions to discredit the administration, or simply belong to the multitudes of the naive and uninformed who buy into this theory for no other reason than to please each other.

This is not simply something an informed, rational person would use to impress like minded people. The people on this board are not conservative, per se, since I am not particularly conservative in many ways. We simply try to point out how such claims like these are not logicially consistent in the real world, and help others get a sense of reality and learn to think for themselves without resorting to a popularity contest on such matters.

Thanks for stopping in, hope you stick around!

OCA said:
This thread makes me sad and that is something that doesn't happen often. A 14 yr old girl who has been brainwashed into believing that all humanity basically is inheritently evil, not to mention trust which I gather this girl will have a hard time with all her life since there are always hidden intentions behind everything.

Lol I went to that site and read the thread and I do believe that they were doing the bashing for the most part. Lets see we were labeled as sheep and basically brainless. Interesting...........Speaking of bashing anyone catch that fool Enigma? They think he's so deep but really I believe its just the heroin talking with that guy, he makes absolutely zero sense.

I think you hit it right on the head - and apparently some of the folks on that board have been hit on the head at least once too often. I think you could register on their board and use a random word generator for your posts and they'd all be oohing and aahing over how wise you were. "Fembot", using another ID is on the board bragging that she "spanked" us with the little cartoon she calls a post in this thread.

After laughing my butt off for the ten minutes it took to scroll through some of the more "colorful" entries, I came away shaking my head at the sad state of public education today. These people need to spend less time researching conspiracy theories and a LOT more time studying the English language.

Forum List

Back