The war on freedom

Daniel, you are amusing, but your shtick is getting old.

Give it up. Your analysis is, well, just plain ignorant.

Comrade said:
It's clear to me from this picture, that the Bush junta must have bombed the Pentagon. I must also assume this particular section housed the department used to plan and executed the attacks on 9-11.

It appears like a standard cleaner operation. On the day of the atacks, they needed to ensure that all data stored in the Pentagon computers in this section, along with any possible government employees privy to it, were destroyed in the normal manner.

Thus leaving no trace that could lead back to the Bush administration who authorized it.

We should take this offline to discuss further, though. It's not safe to discuss this online...

:tinfoil:

Just Damn!!!!!!! C...
That's why the owner of WTC #7 said "PULL it " too...
You know as well as I do...the FBI had offices in there!
Lots of files and stuff...now all gone....
It was perfectly planned!!!!!!!!

And with just 7 months in office too!
BUSH IS GREAT!!! Ain't he??????

Oh...wait...I thought they said he was a buffoon....??
I guess I should ask Mike MOORE-ON what to think.
He an Holy-wood have ALL the facts ya know..

Sorry, but i dont see how im the one that is ignorant here.

The info i posted about the pod and the flash, firefighters hearing explosions, and silverstein admiting that he made the decision to "pull" building 7 is FACT but i can see that there is a strange fear of truth here.

I tried to help you all see what is happening, but i can see that no one wants to wake up, but would rather just roll over.

Oh, and the terrorists are not legislating away your freedoms, our government is, and have we heard the information confirming bin laden involvement in the 11th yet, that condeleeza rice told us on sept. 23 2001 we would get? No we have not.

P.S Hope you enjoy the police state

:cuckoo:
tinfoil.gif

Nuts like Daniel are hilarious. No matter what the evidence shows or how impossible their conspiracies are, they still stand by them.

Here is what I want to know:

1) If Flight 77 did not crash into the Pentagon, then what did happen to it?

2) What about all the witnesses who saw a plane?

3) How do you explain the black boxes?

4) I want the people who think that the government was in on it to explain this: With all the people who would have had to have been involved, how were they able to prevent people from reporting this and how come no one has come forward? Also, how were they able to do this if they were an inept, inefficient bureaucracy (as people have said)?

I don't know if it has been posted yet, but here are some good links (though I'm sure people like Daniel will say that they are just a bunch of lies).

http://michaelgriffith1.tripod.com/refute.htm

Thank you for the welcome, Comrade.

And here's something...

Comrade said:
And if that leaves leaves the Pentagon alone in doubt, I wonder what's the point? It's an afterthought to most people, who talk of 9-11 and the towers, rarely mentioning that third impact. To me, I think it's not even worth a conspiracy theory. To what end?

So I can be the (polite) tinfoil hat on the 9-11 conspiracy threads on the other message board! :tinfoil:

Daniel said:
Sorry, but i dont see how im the one that is ignorant here.

The info i posted about the pod and the flash, firefighters hearing explosions, and silverstein admiting that he made the decision to "pull" building 7 is FACT but i can see that there is a strange fear of truth here.

I tried to help you all see what is happening, but i can see that no one wants to wake up, but would rather just roll over.

Oh, and the terrorists are not legislating away your freedoms, our government is, and have we heard the information confirming bin laden involvement in the 11th yet, that condeleeza rice told us on sept. 23 2001 we would get? No we have not.

Daniel, I don't know how old you are, so I hesitate to really let loose. You need to look at what you are writing and how it will 'strike' others:

I'm assuming 'no one' includes any that are unswayed by your 'sources'? Lame

Why didn't you include the Rice quote? What is your point?

and you mean?

Kathianne, my post was not meant to offend, but i see that it got your attention. Others here have posted things much more... well, just plain nasty.

The point of the Rice quote is that we were told we would receive evidence of Bin Laden involvement in 911 "in due time" and to this day we have not received that information.

Police State - noun: a country that maintains repressive control over the people by means of police (especially secret police)

There is no question that we do live in a police state, look at the DNC, caged protesters, now we have peaceful protesters being interogated by the FBI, and in some cases even being threatened, to me this is not what america is all about.

Why did New Yorks mayor say that our basic freedoms are "Privliges" OUR BASIC CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS ARE NOT PRIVLIGAES.

but in a police state i guess they are...

Just look at New York now, its a fortress.. It could pretty much be called martial law.

The patriot act doesnt help things much either. Although there are up to 400 cities that have thrown out the Act, which is a huge victory over the NWO.

Heres a speech by congressman Ron Paul

http://www.house.gov/paul/congrec/congrec2002/cr062702.htm

Keep in mind that the move twords a police state is not confined to the US, it is a world wide movement, and eventuall the UN will be the head of this New world order. BTW the UN has recently proposed global taxes, what do you think about that?? an organisation that at one time had its secratary general as an SS Nazi death camp runner, the people wanted him out but the UN actually protected him. The UN is actually pushing for a one world religion.. whicn is not christianity by the way. Do you want these things forced upon you? i would hope not.

In the UK there are children being recruited to be part of a sort of stasi program to report "crime"

There are also plans to do this in the US during times of martial law.

Hitler did this with children to help find the Jews, now its to help find terrorists

Also in the UK there is a move to make all offences arrestable.

Precidents are being set, and things are going to keep getting worse and worse and worse.

We have slowly been moving twords a police state for quite some time, but with sept 11th it gave things a boost.

The takeover is done with incrimentalism, it is not all at once, but at the present time we can clearly see that it is going too far and needs to be stopped.

And another point about 9/11..... 199I, an FBI document actually told agents to "back off" of the bin ladens...

For your childrens sake, for your own sake stand up to the New World Order, fight for your god given rights, do not be frightened by the fake terror alerts designed to keep you at bay and to keep you constantly afraid, and do NOT submit to this Tyranny!

Daniel said:
Kathianne, my post was not meant to offend, but i see that it got your attention. Others here have posted things much more... well, just plain nasty.

The point of the Rice quote is that we were told we would receive evidence of Bin Laden involvement in 911 "in due time" and to this day we have not received that information.

Police State - noun: a country that maintains repressive control over the people by means of police (especially secret police)

There is no question that we do live in a police state, look at the DNC, caged protesters, now we have peaceful protesters being interogated by the FBI, and in some cases even being threatened, to me this is not what america is all about.

Why did New Yorks mayor say that our basic freedoms are "Privliges" OUR BASIC CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS ARE NOT PRIVLIGAES.

but in a police state i guess they are...

Just look at New York now, its a fortress.. It could pretty much be called martial law.

The patriot act doesnt help things much either. Although there are up to 400 cities that have thrown out the Act, which is a huge victory over the NWO.

Heres a speech by congressman Ron Paul

http://www.house.gov/paul/congrec/congrec2002/cr062702.htm

Keep in mind that the move twords a police state is not confined to the US, it is a world wide movement, and eventuall the UN will be the head of this New world order. BTW the UN has recently proposed global taxes, what do you think about that?? an organisation that at one time had its secratary general as an SS Nazi death camp runner, the people wanted him out but the UN actually protected him. The UN is actually pushing for a one world religion.. whicn is not christianity by the way. Do you want these things forced upon you? i would hope not.

In the UK there are children being recruited to be part of a sort of stasi program to report "crime"

There are also plans to do this in the US during times of martial law.

Hitler did this with children to help find the Jews, now its to help find terrorists

Also in the UK there is a move to make all offences arrestable.

Precidents are being set, and things are going to keep getting worse and worse and worse.

We have slowly been moving twords a police state for quite some time, but with sept 11th it gave things a boost.

The takeover is done with incrimentalism, it is not all at once, but at the present time we can clearly see that it is going too far and needs to be stopped.

And another point about 9/11..... 199I, an FBI document actually told agents to "back off" of the bin ladens...

For your childrens sake, for your own sake stand up to the New World Order, fight for your god given rights, do not be frightened by the fake terror alerts designed to keep you at bay and to keep you constantly afraid, and do NOT submit to this Tyranny!

Tens of thousands protestors descend on New York to sing Kumbaya----send all of the police outta state!!!

Forum List

Back