The war on freedom

for what it's worth, the IP addresses won't match if the user is on Dial up. :)

New IP with every connection. Also, I know of a ton of IP-masking programs.

:D

I saw only one of those guys that made any sense. Most of them were calling us "sheep" or some similar thing, and only one guy pointed out [paraphrased], "Ya know, even if you're right, you weren't very slick about it. What you did was kinda the equivalent of walking into church and yelling, 'Jesus was an alien.'"

I tend to agree with that assertion.

Also, I had friends personally show me this evidence, and it's bogus. What they think they see in the footage is caused by the fact that the plane is traveling too fast to get a good look at it.

jimnyc said:
And you would be $100 richer!!

Here's a whole collection of conspiracy freaks discussing this post.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/board/messages/8867/14403.html

:puke3:

They are so self-absorbed it is gross!

However, I do get a kick outta reading their spiel while they pat each other on the back. Notice, they don't want us going "there" but they think it was perfectly okay for them to come here to "teach" us. Typical group of liberals..... they all think they know more than everybody else.

But I do have to admit that these photos of the WTC have always given me the creeps!

face1.jpg
face2.jpg

SNOPES

If there is anyone from the other board reading this right now, my post on your board was nothing more than an attempt to help you see what may be going on, to perhaps get your interest peaked, and perhaps get interested in looking into it yourselves. If you do post here, please do not be mean spirited, do NOT direct any negative comments to anyone on this board, i showed no disrespect to you, and i would expect everyone here to be shown respect. I dont want this to turn into a negative thing, i beg of you please dont let this happen...

Here's the reply I'll post there if my registration gets approved:

"Just because I think you are nuts doesn't mean I'm offended at your post. Frankly, the theories you put forth aren't theories most ppl haven't read before. The best attribute one can have, especially on USMB is to be thick-skinned. I'm 'naturally' thick skinned because of all the blubber on my body; once while in Alaska, a group of eskimos tried to harpoon me; they figured they could use the oil from my blubber to fuel their village all winter. :) It's about being able to take criticism - even HARSH criticism. Because I try to be thick-skinned, I tend to 'not' treat people with 'kid gloves'. If I think somebody is jacked up - even if it's 'just their opinion', I tend to tell them. USMB has a LOT of people who feel the same.

Good luck in sorting out your truths...and stuff...or whatever... :D"

:)

Kathianne said:
Gee, wouldn't it be fun....? :poke:
Moonbats. He came to help....

LOL - he scampered back to the twilight zone and told his cohorts what a bunch of meanies we are. Think the folks on that board need to visit a paranoia support group.

Who was that dingbat who came in about three weeks ago and blathered on about G. Bush Sr. being involved in the Kennedy assassination? She needs to be on the board that Daniel escaped from.

but they also trashed you, personally, an a very violent, militaristic, rude and obnoxious manner
Okay, which one of you were violent? LOL!! I tried reading that mess and got as far as the post I quoted from, these people are pathetic. I swear I felt like I was in high school again!
Jim, you need the registration approval thingy here, LOL!! ;)

I swear I felt like I was in high school again!

Nope not high school..more like kindergarten..Just look at the posts..etc..

Besides that..did anyone see any links to prove the position of the poster here? I didn't, instead only links to opinion and speculation..No proof.

In addition...The poster left out these very important items...
Well, more of what they want you to believe anyway.

1. Bush planned 911.
2. Bush knew about it from the start..That explains why he didn't
jump an run when first notified of the WTC 1. He was waiting for the second hit.
3. The Jews were behind it all, that's why they weren't at work that day.
4. Bush is just a Puppet of the Jews, and or Corporations.
5. WTC #7 was destroyed by pre-planted explosives.
6. WTC#7 was exploded in order to destroyed FBI files that prove the U.S. Government (Bush et al) were behind 9/11.
7.The aircraft that flew into the WTC were remote controlled by the Government.
8. A cruise missile hit the Pentagon, not an airplane.
9. Cell phone calls were never made from the aircraft that crashed in Pa.
10. We (our Military) fired a missile into the WTC..it wasn't an airplane at all.

I've seen all of the above and much more spouted by these type Wackos, all without valid proof or reasonable links..

I've spent way too much time reading and shooting down this very type of left-wing Anti-Bush/USA hate dribble... Especially the aviation stuff they spew..

They still have NOTHING but Conspiracy theory..(KEY word THEORY).
This kid Daniel wasn't even good at it...a misguided beginner is my guess.

The site he came from is..in my opinion, no more than an extreme left wing Kindergarten.
Another training room for the continuous Anti-Bush Anti-USA drum beat.

But ya know, sometimes they're fun to play with...for a few minutes anyway..

It's really ridiculous when you think about it. There were eyewitnesses that saw the first plane hit the WTC. Everyone on earth has seen footage of the second plane hitting. The plane that hit the pentagon was also confirmed by several eyewitnesses - and had the wife of the U.S. Solicitor General on board. Where did that plane go, if it didn't hit the Pentagon?

Arrgghh... I'm not wasting any more time thinking about it. It just amazes me that people come up with such wack-job theories against all the evidence.

-=d=- said:
why is it bothering me that some of y'all - MOST of y'all are being assholes; because you disagree with this guy's beliefs?

Beats me. Unless you believe that we are obliged to treat even the most extreme level of outrageous stupidity with respect. Personally, I think there comes a point when we have a right to kick back and guffaw out loud.

But if it makes you feel better, feel free to apologize on our behalf.

Merlin1047 said:
Beats me. Unless you believe that we are obliged to treat even the most extreme level of outrageous stupidity with respect. Personally, I think there comes a point when we have a right to kick back and guffaw out loud.

But if it makes you feel better, feel free to apologize on our behalf.

Human dignity...a small display of self-restraint goes a long way.

-=d=- said:
Human dignity...a small display of self-restraint goes a long way.

Ooookay. Well, for the record - I'm handicapped. I have an inability to pretend that the utterances of Daffy Duck rise to the level of statements from Socrates.

Guess I'll just have to live with it.

Forum List

Back