The War on Donald Trump

I'll sum it up in one word:

BENGHAZI!!!!

Oh, and that email thing seems to have Alex-Jonesing a lot, too.

BENGHAZI!!!!

So Benghazi isn't really there? That didn't really happen? The e-mails too? Just a figment of my imagination? Oh, and what does any of that have to do with American values? Do you even know what the argument is about?

Hillary can hide and let the media do her bidding
It's amazing that conservatives still try this BS and actually seem to believe it.

The media has been way tougher on Hillary than Trump, under any imaginable yardstick.
Are you kidding me? :lol: Come on Synth you are not being realistic here. By the way its OK and expected that she is getting preferential treatment. I wouldn't expect Drudge or Breitbart (if they were cable news) to go hard on Trump. It is what it is and its not a bad thing. That's what the media does, but lets not pretend that the media goes hard on Clinton :lol: Come on dude, you are not that stupid.
All I've heard for the past year, when the media talks about Hillary, is either BENGHAZI!!1!! or her emails/private server/classified documents.

Which one is the favorable coverage again?
turn off Faux News then
what is faux news?

It's amazing that conservatives still try this BS and actually seem to believe it.

The media has been way tougher on Hillary than Trump, under any imaginable yardstick.
Are you kidding me? :lol: Come on Synth you are not being realistic here. By the way its OK and expected that she is getting preferential treatment. I wouldn't expect Drudge or Breitbart (if they were cable news) to go hard on Trump. It is what it is and its not a bad thing. That's what the media does, but lets not pretend that the media goes hard on Clinton :lol: Come on dude, you are not that stupid.
All I've heard for the past year, when the media talks about Hillary, is either BENGHAZI!!1!! or her emails/private server/classified documents.

turn off Faux News then
what is faux news?

Something only Donald can hear.

How so? The corrupt MSM is viciously attacking him daily. The numbers don't lie.
They aren't attacking him, they are using his own stupid fucking words. Stop saying dumb shit and it all goes away.

Can't go away. They have an agenda. There is no credible American Journalism anymore. The numbers don't lie. The negative stuff on Trump is rampant. That's not the case with Clinton.
Clinton is laying low. She's letting Trump dig his own grave. He can't go an hour without saying something beyond the pale for a Presidential candidate.

Clinton's been allowed to slide on everything. She's a corrupt criminal. But she's an untouchable NWO Globalist Elite Candidate. She represents the agenda. I hope Trump wins. He's the best hope for thwarting the NWO Globalist agenda. He wants to put Americans first again. It's an audacious agenda i fully support.

HRC is a Criminal?!! Please post the crime(s) committed, the dates of each conviction and the disposition(s). Every voter needs to know these particulars and as someone who claims to know these facts, you have a duty to provide them.

Or, admit you are a liar who parrots the lies of D. Trump and other right wing hacks!
off topic, but have to ask just one question, was OJ Simpson actually not guilty?

turn off Faux News then
what is faux news?

Something only Donald can hear.
how's that?

Fox

turn off Faux News then
what is faux news?
Fox News

If Trump loses it is because the republic is dead. We will be fully into a dictatorship. Harry Reid bragged that lying about Romney worked. Of course it did. That's why the barrage against Trump has been so great. The lies have been bigger and more absurd. If they work then all is lost. The next opposition candidate will be promptly arrested and have a fatal accident while in custody.

Their candidate is so bad, they cannot promote her, all they have is to try to make Trump look worse.

you have that butt backwards.

but thanks for proving once again how delusional trumpsters are.
It is astounding. And when Trump loses badly, or quits before November, none of them will take a look in the mirror and wonder when and where they veered so far from American values.

Lol, a liberal taking about American Values. What a disgusting piece of shit you are.

There in lies the truth in the dysfunction of American politics. The right has convinced themselves that the left are not worthy of respect. How often do you see a lefty describe a righty as "a disgusting piece of shit"? You don't. Sure the left has wild ideas sometimes and they want to spend money in ways that help or TRY to help sectors of the population that don't seem affordable but does that REALLY make them disgusting pieces of shit?

Do the right leaning Americans honestly believe that by calling their political opposition disgusting pieces of shit they will ever work out compromises in Congress that will benefit them? This has got to stop. The right does not OWN this nation any more than the left. WE ALL HAVE A VALID STAKE in America's future. It's high time the name calling and vitriol stops coming between parties. There is work to do that requires mutual respect, Get to it and leave the pointless stuff in the rear view mirror.

BENGHAZI!!!!

So Benghazi isn't really there? That didn't really happen? The e-mails too? Just a figment of my imagination? Oh, and what does any of that have to do with American values? Do you even know what the argument is about?

I haven't forgotten the American Values part. It's why I agree with this:

Lol, a liberal taking about American Values. What a disgusting piece of shit you are.

I am not sure you qualify as a good judge of American Values.

You're embrace of conclusions on those issues which aren't supported by evidence makes your judgement suspect at best.

Their candidate is so bad, they cannot promote her, all they have is to try to make Trump look worse.

It is astounding. And when Trump loses badly, or quits before November, none of them will take a look in the mirror and wonder when and where they veered so far from American values.

There in lies the truth in the dysfunction of American politics. The right has convinced themselves that the left are not worthy of respect. How often do you see a lefty describe a righty as "a disgusting piece of shit"? You don't. Sure the left has wild ideas sometimes and they want to spend money in ways that help or TRY to help sectors of the population that don't seem affordable but does that REALLY make them disgusting pieces of shit?

Do the right leaning Americans honestly believe that by calling their political opposition disgusting pieces of shit they will ever work out compromises in Congress that will benefit them? This has got to stop. The right does not OWN this nation any more than the left. WE ALL HAVE A VALID STAKE in America's future. It's high time the name calling and vitriol stops coming between parties. There is work to do that requires mutual respect, Get to it and leave the pointless stuff in the rear view mirror.
so the lefts have not called trump a bigot and racist? seriously, dude you need to go back in the cabinet, the kettle's lonely.

so the lefts have not called trump a bigot and racist? seriously, dude you need to go back in the cabinet, the kettle's lonely.

It may not be fair to call him a bigot and/or racist, but it's totally fair to call him a buffoon and ignoramus. The guy clearly doesn't know shit about the government he wants to be chief exec of and shows no inclination to learn.

It may not be fair to call him a bigot and/or racist, but it's totally fair to call him a buffoon and ignoramus. The guy clearly doesn't know shit about the government he wants to be chief exec of and shows no inclination to learn.
so insults are ok in your book even though you posted a post stating that using insults is wrong. See the hypocrisy is fully embellished in you.

BENGHAZI!!!!

You're embrace of conclusions on those issues which aren't supported by evidence makes your judgement suspect at best.

In my opinion foul language is not a value of any form, which makes me unsure it qualifies as an American Value. I would not be unsure if I had evidence.

I am always suspect of everyone's judgement, including my own and yours.

Racist and Bigot are debatable terms. Trump HAS said some things that intelligent critics could label as Racist and Bigoted. You may believe that HE didn't mean those statements to be R & B. Clearly Trump should think about how his statements will be interpreted by most Americans. The president has got to be able to communicate without being offensive.

There is no debating "disgusting pieces of shit". Those are clearly remarks that are meant to inflame a conversation. The right does not own America. Neither does the left. You would do well to learn that we share America and we are ALL invested in going forward towards a better America. Name calling does not advance any discussion.

There in lies the truth in the dysfunction of American politics. The right has convinced themselves that the left are not worthy of respect.

No, the left has shown themselves, that they are not worthy of respect.

How often do you see a lefty describe a righty as "a disgusting piece of shit"? .

In those exact words? Not often, but in other words, very often.

Sure the left has wild ideas sometimes and they want to spend money in ways that help or TRY to help sectors of the population that don't seem affordable but does that REALLY make them disgusting pieces of shit?

That is irrelevant. I didn't say he was a piece of shit because he wants to help people.

Do the right leaning Americans honestly believe that by calling their political opposition disgusting pieces of shit they will ever work out compromises in Congress that will benefit them?

You cannot compromise with them, you cannot work anything out with them. History has shown that. And besides, I'm not in Congress.

The right does not OWN this nation any more than the left.

Strawman, I never said or implied anything like that.

It's high time the name calling and vitriol stops coming between parties. There is work to do that requires mutual respect, Get to it and leave the pointless stuff in the rear view mirror.

Therein lies the problem. You lefties believe that you dictate what the work is that needs to be done, and there is no compromising on that. Regardless, it's still irrelevant as it has nothing to do with why I called him a disgusting piece of shit.

There in lies the truth in the dysfunction of American politics. The right has convinced themselves that the left are not worthy of respect.

No, the left has shown themselves, that they are not worthy of respect.

How often do you see a lefty describe a righty as "a disgusting piece of shit"? .

In those exact words? Not often, but in other words, very often.

Sure the left has wild ideas sometimes and they want to spend money in ways that help or TRY to help sectors of the population that don't seem affordable but does that REALLY make them disgusting pieces of shit?

That is irrelevant. I didn't say he was a piece of shit because he wants to help people.

Do the right leaning Americans honestly believe that by calling their political opposition disgusting pieces of shit they will ever work out compromises in Congress that will benefit them?

You cannot compromise with them, you cannot work anything out with them. History has shown that. And besides, I'm not in Congress.

The right does not OWN this nation any more than the left.

Strawman, I never said or implied anything like that.

It's high time the name calling and vitriol stops coming between parties. There is work to do that requires mutual respect, Get to it and leave the pointless stuff in the rear view mirror.

Therein lies the problem. You lefties believe that you dictate what the work is that needs to be done, and there is no compromising on that. Regardless, it's still irrelevant as it has nothing to do with why I called him a disgusting piece of shit.

^^^^^^^^^^^

this is why you're a dickhead

BENGHAZI!!!!

You forgot what the argument was about, just spouted nonsense and are now trying to lie your way out of it. You are like so many lefties here, you are only good for about two-three responses then your lies and stupidity become a tiring chore. The amount of energy necessary for me to refute your bull shit is an order of magnitude bigger than what it costs you to produce. You are dismissed.

Forum List

Back