The Walking Dead - Season 7

Horrible ending:
(1) Why try all season to make or seem like Dwight is turning around to just have him double cross Rick. So stupid.
(2) Then they do the obvious
Double Cross by the garbage crew. Why the fuck even bring that crew in?
(3) Then of course the Kingdom and Hilltop get there right at the right time and no one sees them until they are right on top of the Saviors and garbage crew. Yet the garbage crew and Negan escape. Wouldn't you kill Negan first. shiva go get the guy with the bat, not a meaningless extra.

TWD jumped the shark. This time foresure I am taking them off the DVR

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There was good and bad I thought. Too much was obvious and contrived, yes. However, I liked that Carl took it upon himself to make a move when Sasha came out of the coffin. When the tiger got the first guy, it was funny. :) And at least we're finally headed to the clash they've been trying to build up for so long.

That was pretty cool when Sasha came out of the coffin as a zombie. She was a badass zombie!

Not a smartest move. She could have tried to smuggle a sharp object and then rushed out and try to stab Negan. Yet instead she takes the pill and is a unpredictable and increasingly harmless Walker.

Horrible ending:
(1) Why try all season to make or seem like Dwight is turning around to just have him double cross Rick. So stupid.
(2) Then they do the obvious
Double Cross by the garbage crew. Why the fuck even bring that crew in?
(3) Then of course the Kingdom and Hilltop get there right at the right time and no one sees them until they are right on top of the Saviors and garbage crew. Yet the garbage crew and Negan escape. Wouldn't you kill Negan first. shiva go get the guy with the bat, not a meaningless extra.

TWD jumped the shark. This time foresure I am taking them off the DVR

There was good and bad I thought. Too much was obvious and contrived, yes. However, I liked that Carl took it upon himself to make a move when Sasha came out of the coffin. When the tiger got the first guy, it was funny. :) And at least we're finally headed to the clash they've been trying to build up for so long.

Much more bad than good

That was pretty cool when Sasha came out of the coffin as a zombie. She was a badass zombie!

Not a smartest move. She could have tried to smuggle a sharp object and then rushed out and try to stab Negan. Yet instead she takes the pill and is a unpredictable and increasingly harmless Walker.

She did try to smuggle a weapon. That was the basis over her conversation with Eugene. When that failed this is all she had.

Did you know that the guy who played Glenn was the little boy on Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom?

"Help me, Mr. Jones!"

3-wan-short-round-li1.png

No he's not...

So, no one caught the reference to Smokey and the Bandit in episode 10...

Did you know that the guy who played Glenn was the little boy on Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom?

"Help me, Mr. Jones!"

No it's not...

I posted that a long time ago. I know this now, thanks anyways. :)

I've avoided this thread since it started. I record all the episodes and watch the weekend of the season finale...

What are you talking about? There is going to be war now! It's going to be good!
These people just need something to complain about. There's no actual way this episode could've gone that would've satisfied them. There will always be something they don't like. The ones that said they're quitting on the show will all be in this thread next season commenting too...bet :lol:

"Help me, Mr. Jones!"

No it's not...

I posted that a long time ago. I know this now, thanks anyways. :)

I've avoided this thread since it started. I record all the episodes and watch the weekend of the season finale...

Am I understanding this right? You watch ALL of them in one weekend? If so, wow! That's a marathon weekend of TV watching!

Waaaahhhh the shows not perfectly written somebody change my diapeyyyyy waaahhhhh :crybaby:

My only complain is they didn't make it a longer episode since it's the finale. The plot holes and whatever don't change the fact that this is the most interesting tv show I've ever gotten into

Forum List

Back