The Walking Dead - Season 7

The episode last night was horrible. The Saviors show up and steal the doctor, but not before the predictable snooping Savior just happens to go into the cellar Maggie and Daryl are in. They use that play way too often.

Then the Sasha and Rosita crusade is as foolhearted as Carl's. But just like Carl when Sasha as a shot she doesn't take it.

Then they easily break into a compound that is supposed to be heavily guarded. Then they go on a suicide mission with no plan, but Sasha cuts out Rosita.

All the while Eugene proves he has embraced the Saviors.

I hate to say, although I will continue to watch, this show jumped the shark with the cliff hanger finale.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

She said clearly she didn't have a shot. Very different from Carl, who had Negan standing right in front of him.

The plan was always looking like a suicide mission for Rosita. Sasha didn't want her to die, that's why she locked her out. It was never a great plan.

It makes sense for Eugene to embrace the Saviors. He is a self-confessed coward. Negan and the Saviors make him feel safe, not to mention important. He'll end up dead.

True, but now it is a suicide mission for Sasha, who would have been extremely valuable in the war to come. Much more valuable then the reckless Rosita!

Yes it makes senses for Eugene to embrace the Saviors, but he still has a conscious. Sell your sole to the devil for a better life never ends well.

The episode last night was horrible. The Saviors show up and steal the doctor, but not before the predictable snooping Savior just happens to go into the cellar Maggie and Daryl are in. They use that play way too often.

Then the Sasha and Rosita crusade is as foolhearted as Carl's. But just like Carl when Sasha as a shot she doesn't take it.

Then they easily break into a compound that is supposed to be heavily guarded. Then they go on a suicide mission with no plan, but Sasha cuts out Rosita.

All the while Eugene proves he has embraced the Saviors.

I hate to say, although I will continue to watch, this show jumped the shark with the cliff hanger finale.

She said clearly she didn't have a shot. Very different from Carl, who had Negan standing right in front of him.

The plan was always looking like a suicide mission for Rosita. Sasha didn't want her to die, that's why she locked her out. It was never a great plan.

It makes sense for Eugene to embrace the Saviors. He is a self-confessed coward. Negan and the Saviors make him feel safe, not to mention important. He'll end up dead.

True, but now it is a suicide mission for Sasha, who would have been extremely valuable in the war to come. Much more valuable then the reckless Rosita!

Yes it makes senses for Eugene to embrace the Saviors, but he still has a conscious. Sell your sole to the devil for a better life never ends well.

Sasha clearly thinks Rosita will be more useful. That whole knot-tying bit was showing how Rosita has useful skills (even if it was a silly little scene). She might also feel guilty about the whole Abraham situation.

They should get rid of that Gregory guy. I don't trust him at all. He is a backstabbing son of a bitch.

Liked his short lived series called
"Last Booth on the Left", far cry from this complacent character here, but just as arrogantly devious, which is probably why they saw him for this character.

They should get rid of that Gregory guy. I don't trust him at all. He is a backstabbing son of a bitch.

Liked his short lived series called
"Last Booth on the Left", far cry from this complacent character here, but just as arrogantly devious, which is probably why they saw him for this character.

I've never heard of Last Booth on the Left.

My bad, it was called
"The Booth At The End."
It's an interesting unique concept series worth watching, and can be found on
free Hulu.
Here's the premise and write ups
The Booth at the End (TV Series 2011– ) - IMDb

Lol! Never heard of that either! I'll be honest and tell you that I probably won't watch it. I don't really watch a lot of shows, but thanks for the recommendation anyways. :)

Who is going to die on the Walking Dead finale?

I think Sasha, Gregory, Shiva and Negan's number 2 are foresure dead.

I think Dwight, Rosita, Morgan, Eugene and father Gabriel have a good shot at biting the dust.

I believe they are going to keep Negan alive.

I think Rick, Carl, Jesus, Carol, Ezekiel, Maggie and Daryl are all save. They are not touching fan favorites this time.

I hoped they learned from the last finale and don't end on a horrible cliff hanger.

I was hoping Eugene would bring Sasha a knife or something and open the cell to give it to her and she was going to kill him with it. I've hated this dude since the first time he appeared. He adds literally zero value to the show other than that the producers know he pisses off the viewers and that's probably good enough for the producers as far as that character goes

I was hoping Eugene would bring Sasha a knife or something and open the cell to give it to her and she was going to kill him with it. I've hated this dude since the first time he appeared. He adds literally zero value to the show other than that the producers know he pisses off the viewers and that's probably good enough for the producers as far as that character goes

His character COULD be valuable, but is too much of a sniveling little coward.

Could be how? By being a fighter? There's plenty of characters that have been fighters but have sucked a bag of dicks. Eugene sucks all the bags of dicks ever.

Could be how? By being a fighter? There's plenty of characters that have been fighters but have sucked a bag of dicks. Eugene sucks all the bags of dicks ever.

No, by being smart! But his fear and cowardice make him useless really. I don't know about his sexual habits tho. :D

Horrible ending:
(1) Why try all season to make or seem like Dwight is turning around to just have him double cross Rick. So stupid.
(2) Then they do the obvious
Double Cross by the garbage crew. Why the fuck even bring that crew in?
(3) Then of course the Kingdom and Hilltop get there right at the right time and no one sees them until they are right on top of the Saviors and garbage crew. Yet the garbage crew and Negan escape. Wouldn't you kill Negan first. shiva go get the guy with the bat, not a meaningless extra.

TWD jumped the shark. This time foresure I am taking them off the DVR

1) the trees were down to delay as he promised, don't know if Dwight is double crossing, perhaps he is just not ready to give up his hand to Negan yet when he was traped by the garbage pale kids as well.
Remember he can kill Negan, but as he said there are the other Negans like the one bullying the Hill Top, he wants all of them not 1 and done for him.

I stopped watching too. No clue what is going on but by reading this thread..I havent missed much.

Forum List

Back