The Walking Dead - Season 7

I'm pretty concerned about Morgan. Seems like he's losing it a little bit. He needs to pull himself together.

I am excited to seeing the ruthless Morgan unleashed.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well, they did show us a little bit of what he was like before when he had lost his mind. I don't think he was in a very good state, nor could he be trusted at that time.

IF you study the relation to how Negan creates little jacka**es like himself in his flock to how it relates to political figures who have done the same and that hostile nature they create usually comes back to bite them in the end. I used to use the analogy of Frankenstein's monster coming back to haunt the Dr, the creator of that monster, but now Negan's luming demise by the hands of his own creation will make just as valid a tangible point.
Example of political leaders creating these monsters: Arafat is a perfect example, his own destructive trained and formed by demonization of opponents, hate propaganda, & trained uprisers ended up uprising against him in the end. Remember they traped him in his own office his terrorists uprised & terroizing him and his head PLO chiefs. He create the monster that with that destructive mindset turns on their creator.
This is repeating again with Syria's Hassad.
Saddam another example, most of his people turned on him and helped the allies first chance they had.
Today we see our own political destructive monster created as a negative campaign by progressives, demonizing the opposition with a nasty propaganda campaign that created pide pipers of hate and that created destructive anti gov't behavior and hostilities that will eventually turn on the left leaning party that created it.

IF you study the relation to how Negan creates little jacka**es like himself in his flock to how it relates to political figures who have done the same and that hostile nature they create usually comes back to bite them in the end. I used to use the analogy of Frankenstein's monster coming back to haunt the Dr, the creator of that monster, but now Negan's luming demise by the hands of his own creation will make just as valid a tangible point.
Example of political leaders creating these monsters: Arafat is a perfect example, his own destructive trained and formed by demonization of opponents, hate propaganda, & trained uprisers ended up uprising against him in the end. Remember they traped him in his own office his terrorists uprised & terroizing him and his head PLO chiefs. He create the monster that with that destructive mindset turns on their creator.
This is repeating again with Syria's Hassad.
Saddam another example, most of his people turned on him and helped the allies first chance they had.
Today we see our own political destructive monster created as a negative campaign by progressives, demonizing the opposition with a nasty propaganda campaign that created pide pipers of hate and that created destructive anti gov't behavior and hostilities that will eventually turn on the left leaning party that created it.

Interesting! I never really thought of it like that before.

Not a bad episode. I am glad to see Morgan and Carol have dropped the hippie shit and are back on the warpath.

I forget his name, but what the one guy was trying to do was honorable. He thought he would be the one to get punished. He has justifiably tried to convince the King to fight. He needed a victim and he basically volunteered.

I wasn't expecting that strangling scene.yikes!
Carol and Morgan need to gear up for Negan and his merry band of gutter rats. warpath time for real.
I noticed they almost treat the walkers as a mere annoyance in the last couple episodes. lol

That guy Benjamin? who was killed reminded me a lot of Heath Ledger.

Better episode over last weeks sleeping pill.
About time Carol came out of hibernation, that was annoying. She is a fanfave, not for hiding out and weeping, but for kicking ass and taking numbers.

About time Carol came out of hibernation, that was annoying. She is a fanfave, not for hiding out and weeping, but for kicking ass and taking numbers.

I just hope they don't push off the big confrontation to next season or leave it as a huge cliffhanger like this season. Hopefully they learned from their mistake. Short term
rating spike is not worth alienating loyal viewer (many who became former viewers).

I also fear a big let down in the savior and allied group confrontation. I could be wrong.

I just hope they don't push off the big confrontation to next season or leave it as a huge cliffhanger like this season. Hopefully they learned from their mistake. Short term
rating spike is not worth alienating loyal viewer (many who became former viewers).

I also fear a big let down in the savior and allied group confrontation. I could be wrong.

I don't know if "many" people became former viewers, nor how many that may have did so because of the cliffhanger. There has been a drop in ratings, but it is still far and away the top show on AMC and one of the top rated scripted shows on television. I also remember a number of people complaining about the gore and violence of the season premier, so the showrunners might look at that as the reason for the drop.

TWD has been unwatchable for a while now. After Dale and Hershel, they've lost their Spiritual center, there's just a rotten, soulless core.

I said a while ago that some of the survivors should wander into Indian (real American Indian, not Lizzy Cheekbones) country and find life there is perfectly normal, no zombies. The reason is that the Walkers are the White peoples own acquisitive insanity come to life. The Indians are connected to the land and free of this.

TWD has been unwatchable for a while now. After Dale and Hershel, they've lost their Spiritual center, there's just a rotten, soulless core.

I said a while ago that some of the survivors should wander into Indian (real American Indian, not Lizzy Cheekbones) country and find life there is perfectly normal, no zombies. The reason is that the Walkers are the White peoples own acquisitive insanity come to life. The Indians are connected to the land and free of this.

Like in Z- Nation. *L*

So don't watch then. :dunno: Some of us would disagree and we still enjoy watching it.

So don't watch then. :dunno: Some of us would disagree and we still enjoy watching it.

I stopped watching halfway through the season before Neagan killing Glenn

I stopped watching halfway through the season before Neagan killing Glenn

Then you can't really comment on season 7, can you? :D

Not a bad episode. I am glad to see Morgan and Carol have dropped the hippie shit and are back on the warpath.

I forget his name, but what the one guy was trying to do was honorable. He thought he would be the one to get punished. He has justifiably tried to convince the King to fight. He needed a victim and he basically volunteered.

I wasn't expecting that strangling scene.yikes!
Carol and Morgan need to gear up for Negan and his merry band of gutter rats. warpath time for real.
I noticed they almost treat the walkers as a mere annoyance in the last couple episodes. lol

That guy Benjamin? who was killed reminded me a lot of Heath Ledger.
I told,my daughter the same thing about Benjamin.

Did you know that the guy who played Glenn was the little boy on Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom?

"Help me, Mr. Jones!"

3-wan-short-round-li1.png

No.... however Daryl use to call him Short Round several times during the early seasons.

The episode last night was horrible. The Saviors show up and steal the doctor, but not before the predictable snooping Savior just happens to go into the cellar Maggie and Daryl are in. They use that play way too often.

Then the Sasha and Rosita crusade is as foolhearted as Carl's. But just like Carl when Sasha as a shot she doesn't take it.

Then they easily break into a compound that is supposed to be heavily guarded. Then they go on a suicide mission with no plan, but Sasha cuts out Rosita.

All the while Eugene proves he has embraced the Saviors.

I hate to say, although I will continue to watch, this show jumped the shark with the cliff hanger finale.

The episode last night was horrible. The Saviors show up and steal the doctor, but not before the predictable snooping Savior just happens to go into the cellar Maggie and Daryl are in. They use that play way too often.

Then the Sasha and Rosita crusade is as foolhearted as Carl's. But just like Carl when Sasha as a shot she doesn't take it.

Then they easily break into a compound that is supposed to be heavily guarded. Then they go on a suicide mission with no plan, but Sasha cuts out Rosita.

All the while Eugene proves he has embraced the Saviors.

I hate to say, although I will continue to watch, this show jumped the shark with the cliff hanger finale.

She said clearly she didn't have a shot. Very different from Carl, who had Negan standing right in front of him.

The plan was always looking like a suicide mission for Rosita. Sasha didn't want her to die, that's why she locked her out. It was never a great plan.

It makes sense for Eugene to embrace the Saviors. He is a self-confessed coward. Negan and the Saviors make him feel safe, not to mention important. He'll end up dead.

I watch the show on Monday nights...so I am always a day late.
Anyhow - WHAT A BORING EPISODE!!
Sasha and Rosita....they hate each other...fighting and bickering the whole way...but wait...suddenly they are like best friends, revealing deep secrets about themselves...that we could care less about!

They are stretching out the story line like Thanksgiving turkey. This show is once again feeling more like a daytime soap opera.
When the main reason people still watch a show is because how good it USE to be - the door is closing.

Forum List

Back