Game of Thrones Season Finale: "Bitch! You bitch! Bitch! You total bitch!"

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I was yelling this at my TV during the Game of Thrones Season Finale.

What was your reaction?

Damn. We have to wait a whole year to see how this turns out. My money is on the Stormborn dragon woman. Cirsi just thinks she's won.

They have to defeat the walkers, that will be the end.

Startlers: (1) Jon Snow's parentage and (2) Cercei's Revenge and (3) Bran's developing powers.

However the narrative finishes among the seven kingdoms, the Night King's assault on the south will be the end.

These writers have created some really, really, really bad characters.

I think Cersei's final stunt astounded even Jaime.

Is Bran the only one alive who now knows Jon Snow's parentage?

Clearly, in the end Dani will sit on the Iron Throne, with her step-brother Jon Snow at her side.

Lyanna was the lover of Targaryen, not raped. Jon is the child of Lyanna and the Mad King.

He is true Stark and bastard Targaryen. He is the child of the king and Danerys the child of the king's brother.

Remember the Targaryen motto: incest is best. Jon and Danerys are made for each other with Tyrian the Hand - Stark, Targaryens, and Lannister.

Dorne and Hightoward are like "oh, snap!"

Startlers: (1) Jon Snow's parentage and (2) Cercei's Revenge and (3) Bran's developing powers.

However the narrative finishes among the seven kingdoms, the Night King's assault on the south will be the end.

(4) Frank still doesn't give a single fuck

Why don't they bring King of the North back from the dead too while they're at it, maybe Eddard too?

Frank, Caitlyn the Undead is wandering out there in the story somewhere.

Ask Melisandre to pray the Lord of Light to raise your hero as you want.

EveryoneUEverLovedDies_zpsjsqldioz.jpg

Forum List

Back