The Walking Dead - Season 7

There's no secrets or hidden eggs about who was killed. They're filming right now and they've shot the death scene over again with each character just so there's no way anyone can leak out who gets it

There's no secrets or hidden eggs about who was killed. They're filming right now and they've shot the death scene over again with each character just so there's no way anyone can leak out who gets it

It was Glenn.

Kinda hard to keep the cast and crew in the dark being they shoot a few episodes for the season missing that 1 cast member. Unless they shoot fake scenes to throw off the cast or crew, it has to become obvious.

Kinda hard to keep the cast and crew in the dark being they shoot a few episodes for the season missing that 1 cast member. Unless they shoot fake scenes to throw off the cast or crew, it has to become obvious.
The way they mix up the timeline during a season and shoot episodes sometimes dedicated to only certain characters probably makes it easier to keep the cast in the dark

All I know for sure is it isn't Rick or Carl.

Wow I didn't expect that! Slightly relieved though. My favorite wasn't off'ed. Although I got nervous there for a moment.

I figured Abraham.
Glenn was a surprise.
Wasn't expecting a twofer.

Same here. I thought it was Abe all along. I didn't think they would kill any of the women, Rick or Carl and killing Eugene or Aaron would be a cop-out. Abe was the safe choice. I never cared too much for Abe. He was only so so in my book. I will not miss him.

However, Glenn was a huge surprise. I didn't see that coming and it was shocking. It was a genuine sad moment and he will be missed. Original season 1 character. Only a few left: Rick, Carl, Carol, Daryl and Morgan (if he counts he took such a long hiatus).

I don't know why you guys are saying you didn't expect Glenn. He's the one who died in this scene in the comics. I knew it was going to be him, but I was not expecting Abraham to also get killed. That makes sense though, because Abraham was supposed to have died several episodes ago.

I didn't think it would be Glen because he was already hurt..
Wow what an episode

They should have killed Glen and Abraham at the end of season 6. That would have been shocking. Instead most people I know that watch the show heard at some point over the summer that Glenn and Abraham died in the comic. The season 7 opener was a great episode, but it lacked the shock value they could have had at the end of season 6. Strategic mistake by the producers IMO.

I don't know why you guys are saying you didn't expect Glenn. He's the one who died in this scene in the comics. I knew it was going to be him, but I was not expecting Abraham to also get killed. That makes sense though, because Abraham was supposed to have died several episodes ago.

Because they usually change the victims in infamous comic scenes.

The rape (although the rape didn't happen) and interrogation by the gov of Michonne, was done to Maggie.

Instead of Tyreese, Herschel got his head cut off by the Gov.

The hunters eating Dale's tainted meat, it was Bob instead.

When Dwight shoots Abe with the crossbow killing him, it was Denise on the show.

Therefore I didn't think it would be Glenn.

They should have killed Glen and Abraham at the end of season 6. That would have been shocking. Instead most people I know that watch the show heard at some point over the summer that Glenn and Abraham died in the comic. The season 7 opener was a great episode, but it lacked the shock value they could have had at the end of season 6. Strategic mistake by the producers IMO.

I beg to differ. I didn't think there was shock factor when Negan killed Abe. I don't think many people cared enough about him. However, when he turned and killed Glenn I was shocked. I didn't think he would kill 2 of them.

The the scene where is was instructing Rick to cut off Carl's arm was intense. For a minute I thought he was going to do it.

For the first time ever watching the show I had to actually look away a couple times. Usually this show doesn't really shock me because I expect the gore but This episode was just disturbing. And awesome at the same time. I don't think they could've done this episode any better

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Was Walking Dead back on last night? I spent the entire night trying to dial back into the G.T. show

Forum List

Back