The Walking Dead Season 6

Pretty decent episode. Nice to see Carol acting a bit more human for once (and even showing some contrition for Sam).

I wonder if that means she's a gonner. Ya know... Given what happened at the end of episode.

I'm guessing the Saviors probably have more than one base. There's no way wiping them out was that easy. Negan was conspicuously absent, after all.

Also, what the Hell's up with Abe? Why the cold feet all of the sudden?

I doubt Carol is going anywhere. Maggie on the other hand I am not so sure. I agree the Savior probably have one than one base.

I have to admit the assault was intense and well directed. Great scene

My prediction:
(1) Abe takes the bat to the head. Which I am OK with. I don't like his character that much. I won't miss him.

(2) Tara takes the arrow to the eye meant for Abe. Either way I think she gets knocked off.

(3) Hilltop betrays them, with the guy they saved leading the charge. Don't forget the guy they saved was the brother of the guy Rick stabbed in the neck.

(4) The Saviors hit Hilltop and Gregory gives up Alexandria prior to killing Gregory.

(5) The season ends with the Savior preparing to hot Alexandria.

Pretty decent episode. Nice to see Carol acting a bit more human for once (and even showing some contrition for Sam).

I wonder if that means she's a gonner. Ya know... Given what happened at the end of episode.

I'm guessing the Saviors probably have more than one base. There's no way wiping them out was that easy. Negan was conspicuously absent, after all.

I doubt Carol is going anywhere. Maggie on the other hand I am not so sure. I agree the Savior probably have one than one base.

My prediction:
(1) Abe takes the bat to the head. Which I am OK with. I don't like his character that much. I won't miss him.

(2) Tara takes the arrow to the eye meant for Abe. Either way I think she gets knocked off.

(3) Hilltop betrays them, with the guy they saved leading the charge. Don't forget the guy they saved was the brother of the guy Rick stabbed in the neck.

(4) The Saviors hit Hilltop and Gregory gives up Alexandria prior to killing Gregory.

Abe is not the most lovable character, that is for sure. Lol. I didn't mind him so much until he treated his girlfriend like crap on the last episode. What a terrible thing to say to someone! Yeesh, he's an asshole, and now I won't be sad when he gets his. :D

I think Glenn gets off'd by Negan. Maybe Maggie too. I don't trust the Hilltop people or Jesus. Rick bit off more than he thought he could chew. Carol will be ok. But her new boyfriend might get off'd. Let's not let Carol be human or have some kind of kindness...she has to stay robotic. (sarcasm at the writers). I want Corallll off'd.

My prediction:

Abe is not the most lovable character, that is for sure. Lol. I didn't mind him so much until he treated his girlfriend like crap on the last episode. What a terrible thing to say to someone! Yeesh, he's an asshole, and now I won't be sad when he gets his. :D
I haven't read the comics but I read articles that the show really messed up 3 comic book favorites in Dale (remember that guy, he was the most annoying character on the show and I cheered his death), Andrea (she is supposed to be a beloved character in the comics and is still alive and kicking) and of course Abe (I read think about how much you like Daryl and would mourn his death, that is what comic book reads think of Abe). These 3, along with Father Gabriel, are the most hated characters on the show.

Glenn is definitely not taking the bat beating. All iconic scenes from the comic are a different character: Gov cutting off Tyreese's head (Herschel in show), Hunter and Dale's tainted meat (Bob on the show) etc. I think it will be Abe or Morgan!

My prediction:

I thought that scene appeared to be him trying to protect her by pushing her away. Either he's not expecting to live for some reason, or believes those close to him will be at risk, something along those lines. It seemed too out of the blue to make sense as a real sentiment on his part.

My prediction:

I thought that scene appeared to be him trying to protect her by pushing her away. Either he's not expecting to live for some reason, or believes those close to him will be at risk, something along those lines. It seemed too out of the blue to make sense as a real sentiment on his part.

No. It's because he likes Sasha now. He's a dog. Lol. :D

My prediction:

Definitely kind of a douche move. It pretty much came out of no where too.

Come to think of it, he hasn't done much of anything in a while. Has he?

Probably not a good sign for poor old Abe. :lol:

My prediction:

Meh, he's not one of my favorite characters anyway.

My prediction:

Yeah. I can live without him. lol

The funny thing is, I think Rosita actually winds up with Eugene in the longrun.

Sounds like this is his lucky day! :lol:

The funny thing is, I think Rosita actually winds up with Eugene in the longrun.

Rosita and Eugene??? :eusa_eh: That would be weird.

Ros-Gene!!

BjinX4SIgAE5ETf.jpg

:lol:

Ros-Gene!!

BjinX4SIgAE5ETf.jpg

:lol:

That looks so weird. :lol:

Kind of a weirdly "girl power" episode tonight. lol

I liked Carol playing possum. It was fun to watch that come back to bite them in the end.

The red head was kind of cute

Well... Right up until she got her face ripped off, anyway. :lol:

MASSIVE bitch, however (even though I think her reaction at the end was supposed to show that she actually cared more than she let on).

I guess the juxtaposition between her and Carol was supposed to humanize Carol a bit more? Serve as a cautionary tale, maybe? That's all I can figure.

It seems to be a theme they're going for this season. I wonder if that means she's going to be the one to ultimately get the baseball bat in the end.

I liked Carol playing possum. It was fun to watch that come back to bite them in the end.

MASSIVE bitch, however (even though I think her reaction at the end was supposed to show that she actually cared more than she let on).

I guess the juxtaposition between her and Carol was supposed to humanize Carol a bit more? Serve as a cautionary tale, maybe? That's all I can figure.

It seems to be a theme they're going for this season. I wonder if that means she's going to be the one to ultimately get the baseball bat in the end.

I didn't watch it last night. I was too tired when I got home from work and went straight to bed. :(

I'll have to catch it sometime during the week I guess.

I didn't watch it last night. I was too tired when I got home from work and went straight to bed. :(

You should get a DVR. :D

Eh. You didn't miss a whole lot. It was honestly kind of a slow episode, and all of the bad guys they introduced died by the end. :)

I think they were trying to be kind of "high brow" more than anything else.

Eh. You didn't miss a whole lot. It was honestly kind of a slow episode, and all of the bad guys they introduced died by the end. :)

I don't really watch a lot of TV, so it's not really worth it to me. ;) I only watch a few shows, and I can usually catch them some time during the week if I miss them, or on the computer. I have Hulu but I never really use it.

I don't really watch a lot of TV, so it's not really worth it to me. ;) I only watch a few shows, and I can usually catch them some time during the week if I miss them, or on the computer. I have Hulu but I never really use it.

You should try Amazon Prime. It's free to use. You just have to pay $2.00 to watch an episode of any particular show.

It's actually really convenient if you ever miss an episode. :)

You should try Amazon Prime. It's free to use. You just have to pay $2.00 to watch an episode of any particular show.

It's actually really convenient if you ever miss an episode. :)

Most networks have websites where you can stream recent episodes of their shows for free. AMC requires you to have a subscription to some sort of cable or satellite provider, but if you do, plug it in and stream the episodes you miss.

Forum List

Back