The Walking Dead Season 6

The episode was alright:
(1) Carl is still the most annoying character on the show (next to father Gabriel)
(2) Rick and Michonne Finally got together. I like that dynamic.
(3) Jesus seems like a pretty cool character.
(4) Did I mention Carl sucks!

Why does Carl suck?
He seems to never grow out of the naive child that gets into unnecessary trouble. It is rather stupid to venture off into the woods and read. There are more than Walkers lurking in the woods.

I have never really like his character and every scene he is in seems to strengthen his unlike-ability.

He is a child! :lol: He is a teenager. That's why he's "unlikable." Lol. J/K. I like Carl's character. He's a good kid, considering all he's been through, IMO.
I just think it's time for him to start trying to get some action from Enid. He's in the woods alone with a girl and he sits there and reads a comic book.

The episode was alright:
(1) Carl is still the most annoying character on the show (next to father Gabriel)
(2) Rick and Michonne Finally got together. I like that dynamic.
(3) Jesus seems like a pretty cool character.
(4) Did I mention Carl sucks!

Why does Carl suck?
He seems to never grow out of the naive child that gets into unnecessary trouble. It is rather stupid to venture off into the woods and read. There are more than Walkers lurking in the woods.

I have never really like his character and every scene he is in seems to strengthen his unlike-ability.

He is a child! :lol: He is a teenager. That's why he's "unlikable." Lol. J/K. I like Carl's character. He's a good kid, considering all he's been through, IMO.
I just think it's time for him to start trying to get some action from Enid. He's in the woods alone with a girl and he sits there and reads a comic book.

That would violate this season's no two white people rule.

I just got home from work a little while ago, and I'm still waiting for it to come on at 1 a.m. Do we get to meet Negen tonight?

Not yet, but Rick and Crew are gearing up to go fight him.

Oh! And I'm a "real dick," apparently. :lol:

I just got home from work a little while ago, and I'm still waiting for it to come on at 1 a.m. Do we get to meet Negen tonight?

Not yet, but Rick and Crew are gearing up to go fight him.

Oh! And I'm a "real dick," apparently. :lol:

Hmm. Interesting. :lol: Are you a big dick?

GIGANTIC!!!! :lol:

I was looking for a funny picture to post, but none of them are appropriate. :eek:

I'd imagine not!
lmfao.gif

giant-black-cock_c_305797.jpg

This epi was as boring as the last one.

Saying that, I think its a BAD idea to go looking for Negan. One of the Grime Tribe is gonna die. Probably Glenn.

And...I still HATE the richonne shit. Or the Abraham shit. Or the maggie/glenn shit. If I wanted to see love stories, I would go find one. I hate chick flicks and this is turning into one.

Saying that, I think its a BAD idea to go looking for Negan. One of the Grime Tribe is gonna die. Probably Glenn.

And...I still HATE the richonne shit. Or the Abraham shit. Or the maggie/glenn shit. If I wanted to see love stories, I would go find one. I hate chick flicks and this is turning into one.
I am not a fan of Rick and Michonne either. There is just no chemistry. I like the Abe and Sasha think is a stupid distraction, since it is obvious he is going to die (take the bat to the head).

Negan hadn't found Alexandria yet what makes him so sure Negan would find it?

This cast is getting to big. I think they need to knock so people off.

I thought it was pretty bad storytelling to see Abe go down so easily by a smaller guy and what took so long for Daryl to jump in.

Never under estimate your opponent is 101. Taking on Negan is going to backfire big time.

I am not a fan of Rick and Michonne either. There is just no chemistry. I like the Abe and Sasha think is a stupid distraction, since it is obvious he is going to die (take the bat to the head).

Negan hadn't found Alexandria yet what makes him so sure Negan would find it?

This cast is getting to big. I think they need to knock so people off.

I thought it was pretty bad storytelling to see Abe go down so easily by a smaller guy and what took so long for Daryl to jump in.

Never under estimate your opponent is 101. Taking on Negan is going to backfire big time.

They are going to try and kill Negen because they want to be the ones to "trade" with this new tribe of people. They can't really do that while these thugs are around threatening and killing people! The group needs food and meds and medical supplies.

Sgt_Gath, Rick and the gang aren't very good at making new friends. Lol. :lol:

Nope! Some thing's never change, I guess.[emoji38]

The wall around the "Jesus" compound looks a bit rickety and easy to topple, IMO. Maybe I'm wrong. Architecture is not my forte. :D

It basically looks like a "frontier"-style fort made of tree trunks. They might hold up okay, depending on how thick and heavy they are, and how deep they're buried.

They definitely won't stand up to sustained gunfire though. Lol

The wall around the "Jesus" compound looks a bit rickety and easy to topple, IMO. Maybe I'm wrong. Architecture is not my forte. :D

It basically looks like a "frontier"-style fort made of tree trunks. They might hold up okay, depending on how thick and heavy they are, and how deep they're buried.

I think I would feel safer behind the walls at Alexandria. At least their walls are metal and look much heavier.

I think I would feel safer behind the walls at Alexandria. At least their walls are metal and look much heavier.

Frankly, I think the best solution would be to have log walls like this new place, but brace them with supports from behind, put metal siding like Alexandria on the front, and then dig a deep moat around the whole thing. :D

Frankly, I think the best solution would be to have log walls like this new place, but brace them with supports from behind, put metal siding like Alexandria on the front, and then dig a deep moat around the whole thing. :D

I don't know about the log walls. Someone could just light them on fire! ;) Then what?

Forum List

Back