The Walking Dead Season 6

Don't forget that the walls are not just to keep zombies out but also bad guys. Maybe they just show up with a chainsaw?

Nope! Some thing's never change, I guess.[emoji38]

The wall around the "Jesus" compound looks a bit rickety and easy to topple, IMO. Maybe I'm wrong. Architecture is not my forte. :D

It basically looks like a "frontier"-style fort made of tree trunks. They might hold up okay, depending on how thick and heavy they are, and how deep they're buried.

They definitely won't stand up to sustained gunfire though. Lol

I think I would feel safer behind the walls at Alexandria. At least their walls are metal and look much heavier.

Frankly, I think the best solution would be to have log walls like this new place, but brace them with supports from behind, put metal siding like Alexandria on the front, and then dig a deep moat around the whole thing. :D

I don't know about the log walls. Someone could just light them on fire! ;) Then what?

True! However, that's why I said they should put metal on the front, and dig a moat.

The logs could just add a little extra thickness, to make the wall harder to penetrate. :)

Sgt_Gath, Rick and the gang aren't very good at making new friends. Lol. :lol:

Nope! Some thing's never change, I guess.[emoji38]

The wall around the "Jesus" compound looks a bit rickety and easy to topple, IMO. Maybe I'm wrong. Architecture is not my forte. :D

It basically looks like a "frontier"-style fort made of tree trunks. They might hold up okay, depending on how thick and heavy they are, and how deep they're buried.

They definitely won't stand up to sustained gunfire though. Lol

I think it would take a LOT of gunfire to seriously damage the log walls, or some very accurate gunfire to keep hitting the same place. That might be difficult during an attack where the residents are trying to defend themselves. :dunno:

This epi was as boring as the last one.

Saying that, I think its a BAD idea to go looking for Negan. One of the Grime Tribe is gonna die. Probably Glenn.

And...I still HATE the richonne shit. Or the Abraham shit. Or the maggie/glenn shit. If I wanted to see love stories, I would go find one. I hate chick flicks and this is turning into one.
I am not a fan of Rick and Michonne either. There is just no chemistry. I like the Abe and Sasha think is a stupid distraction, since it is obvious he is going to die (take the bat to the head).

Negan hadn't found Alexandria yet what makes him so sure Negan would find it?

This cast is getting to big. I think they need to knock so people off.

I thought it was pretty bad storytelling to see Abe go down so easily by a smaller guy and what took so long for Daryl to jump in.

Never under estimate your opponent is 101. Taking on Negan is going to backfire big time.

They are going to try and kill Negen because they want to be the ones to "trade" with this new tribe of people. They can't really do that while these thugs are around threatening and killing people! The group needs food and meds and medical supplies.
Yes but Daryl said Negan is nothing more than a bookie-man and Rick makes it seem like Negan will be taken out with ease.

I don't think so. I think it will be backfire.

Saying that, I think its a BAD idea to go looking for Negan. One of the Grime Tribe is gonna die. Probably Glenn.

And...I still HATE the richonne shit. Or the Abraham shit. Or the maggie/glenn shit. If I wanted to see love stories, I would go find one. I hate chick flicks and this is turning into one.
I am not a fan of Rick and Michonne either. There is just no chemistry. I like the Abe and Sasha think is a stupid distraction, since it is obvious he is going to die (take the bat to the head).

I thought it was pretty bad storytelling to see Abe go down so easily by a smaller guy and what took so long for Daryl to jump in.

Never under estimate your opponent is 101. Taking on Negan is going to backfire big time.

They are going to try and kill Negen because they want to be the ones to "trade" with this new tribe of people. They can't really do that while these thugs are around threatening and killing people! The group needs food and meds and medical supplies.
Yes but Daryl said Negan is nothing more than a bookie-man and Rick makes it seem like Negan will be taken out with ease.

They shouldn't underestimate their enemy. They seem to do that a lot.

Yeah. Negan's going to be bigger than the damn Gov, from what I'm hearing.

They're even talking about giving him a prequel series.

Those other people will be sitting ducks if they don't kill him! What they should do is at least find out more about his operation first!

Those other people will be sitting ducks if they don't kill him! What they should do is at least find out more about his operation first!

Lol. I actually kind of wonder if they're planning to kill off Glen next episode when all of this inevitably goes south.

This actually is about how the lead up to the "barbed-wire baseball bat" scene plays out in the comics, I think.

Negan is going to do some major damage to the Grime Gang. He is not The Govenor. He is one bad ass dude....3 times more savvy than Rick.
The fences are worthless. They need to think medieval times. And if they can't find a place with complete security like draculas castle where it is a deep drop of nothing but rocks on both sides....they need to find another prison.

Yes, sasha and abraham seem like a likely couple, but I think Abraham is due to die soon. Or Sasha. The rick/michonne lovefests are freaking nightmare and major turn off. I don't even want to watch it cuz it is just so creepy to me. And yep...too many people now. It's turning into Game Of Thrones with way too many characters.

Glenn dies. Period. All this leading up to showing the pic of the baby in the womb, the awwww stuff, which leads them all to consider the baby as their own...just shows Glenns time is short. Very short. Probably season finale. And it won't be just Glen either. They have been sticking pretty close to the comic book from what I have been reading...even making Hilltop look like the one in the comic. No expense spared even down to the hand made spears at Hilltop by professional medieval weapon makers.

Negan is going to do some major damage to the Grime Gang. He is not The Govenor. He is one bad ass dude....3 times more savvy than Rick.
The fences are worthless. They need to think medieval times. And if they can't find a place with complete security like draculas castle where it is a deep drop of nothing but rocks on both sides....they need to find another prison.

Yes, sasha and abraham seem like a likely couple, but I think Abraham is due to die soon. Or Sasha. The rick/michonne lovefests are freaking nightmare and major turn off. I don't even want to watch it cuz it is just so creepy to me. And yep...too many people now. It's turning into Game Of Thrones with way too many characters.
Time to knock out some characters. Sadly I think Abe is a goner.

It's so stupid that the show follows the comic that closely. Actually what's stupid is they're not running the same timeframe. Whats the point of putting all this effort and money into the show when everyone already knows what's coming?

It's so stupid that the show follows the comic that closely. Actually what's stupid is they're not running the same timeframe. Whats the point of putting all this effort and money into the show when everyone already knows what's coming?

That might be true if most viewers also read the comic. I'm pretty sure that the vast majority do not.

That might be true if most viewers also read the comic. I'm pretty sure that the vast majority do not.

Absolutely. I've never read the comics, and didn't even know they existed before I started watching the show.

Great episode. I was hoping for one casualty. I mean an assault like that should have one or more casualties.

I like the ending, but it was so predictable.

Pretty decent episode. Nice to see Carol acting a bit more human for once (and even showing some contrition for Sam).

I wonder if that means she's a gonner. Ya know... Given what happened at the end of episode.

I'm guessing the Saviors probably have more than one base. There's no way wiping them out was that easy. Negan was conspicuously absent, after all.

Also, what the Hell's up with Abe? Why the cold feet all of the sudden?

Forum List

Back